Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Yeah, I'm way to high strung for anything stronger than booze and a good vape hit.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Dear Baron,
    BOTH LSD and MDMA are lab made drugs. BOTH can be pure, less pure, or a bunch of crap you don't want. Both can provide trails. The similarities pretty much stop there.
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Quote Originally Posted by stfu&gbtw View Post
    Anyone who's tried them knows that acid and e have absolutely nothing in common. Suggesting one as a substitute for the other is ridiculous.
    Totally agree, but the combo of molly and L can result in extreme goodness.

Quote Originally Posted by PlayItLeo View Post
    Totally agree, but the combo of molly and L can result in extreme goodness.
    I am totally PRO-candy-flipping. Takes a lot of e to balance out the acid though! 3-to-1 at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

people commonly refer to x as a trippin type drug . it is so readily available ,x definately is used by society as an acid substitute. Real ,good cid is way to strong for most of society(why dosages are made 10x weaker now) ....yea try skiin on some haight ashbury acid..i dare ya
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

Quote Originally Posted by baron View Post
    ermareeturd
    fify5678
    Hugh Conway sucks
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

Where do you even get acid, of any strength these days? Haven't heard of any being for sale around here in years, and the last couple of times I bought something that was supposed to be acid, it most definitely was not. Probably nothing more than mouthwash that had had some morning glory seeds soaked in it.

Scroll down to #2:
    http://www.cracked.com/article_19357...nomies_p2.html

Also:
    http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...he_acid.2.html

One thing those articles don't mention is that there didn't used to be a restriction on purchase of the precursor chemicals - anyone could go to a chemical supply house and buy them. Now they are permit-only. So, even if you had the detailed knowledge of chemistry needed, the right equipment, and the place to do it, you still can't get the needed chemicals. Only real way to make it now is to synthesize it from Ergot fungus, which is more difficult than making it with the precursor chemicals.

In short, while I'd enjoy a good trip 1990s style again, I don't see it happening 'cause I'm not about to pay $20 a hit for some weak shit that's probably not even LSD.

No interest whatsoever in E. I'll stick to mushrooms these days. A poor substitute for LSD, but still fun.
    ...Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain...

"I enjoy skinny skiing, bullfights on acid..." - Lacy Underalls

The problems we face will not be solved by the minds that created them.

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw_Willie View Post
    Where do you even get acid, of any strength these days?
    From the most spun wook you can find in the phish lot, duh. Ask for the fluff...

Quote Originally Posted by PlayItLeo View Post
    From the most spun wook you can find in the phish lot, duh. Ask for the fluff...
    Rule #1: Never trust a wookie!

good thing the interwebz wasnt around in the 60s, timothy leary might have chickened out....

I have some breathing and no longer breathing relatives that filled their bota bags with JD and acid and hit the slopes daily.

Quote Originally Posted by tillPOWdidwepart View Post
    3-5 times a month will turn you into an e-tard. Won't be long till you're walking around like a praying mantis with a binky in your mouth...
    Hahaha! Tried it once some 25 years ago and the night was a riot but the next day felt like a muxox was sitting on my back. Never again thanks. Get yourself off that shit.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using TGR Forums
    The Passion is in the Risk

I can still remember the first time up in Targhee, full on white out with armpit deep blower back when you had to ski in it not on top.

Where do you even get acid, of any strength these days? Haven't heard of any being for sale around here in years, and the last couple of times I bought something that was supposed to be acid, it most definitely was not. Probably nothing more than mouthwash that had had some morning glory seeds soaked in it.

Scroll down to #2:

Also:

One thing those articles don't mention is that there didn't used to be a restriction on purchase of the precursor chemicals - anyone could go to a chemical supply house and buy them. Now they are permit-only. So, even if you had the detailed knowledge of chemistry needed, the right equipment, and the place to do it, you still can't get the needed chemicals. Only real way to make it now is to synthesize it from Ergot fungus, which is more difficult than making it with the precursor chemicals.

In short, while I'd enjoy a good trip 1990s style again, I don't see it happening 'cause I'm not about to pay $20 a hit for some weak shit that's probably not even LSD.

No interest whatsoever in E. I'll stick to mushrooms these days. A poor substitute for LSD, but still fun.
    I prefer mushrooms to LSD anymore... Rarely do I have 10 uninterrupted hours to wig out.

I haven't tried to buy any real drugs in ages now, but acid was readily available in nyc. Swing through any of the weekend daytime dance parties in Tompkins Square Park and it was everywhere. Any of the less main stream dance music varieties attracted a lot of acid - DnB, hardcore, etc. Not very e-friendly environments.

Funny that what's his name was trying to lump them together. You ever want two groups of really uncomfortable people - give half the party some e and the other half some acid. Two great tastes that go great together, but can't coexist separately!
    Hugh Conway sucks

Scroll down to #2:

Also:

Thanks for the links, I geeked out wikipedia-ing the related stories too. Funny to read the law enforcement side of a story I lived through on the other side at the time. Limiting LSD precursors is just a US thing, and acid is so easily transportable that I am surprised that some enterprising capitalist is not manufacturing LSD in a failed state with no law enforcement, like Somalia, Iraq,etc., and just smuggling it into the US to arbitrage those $20 hits. Or the cartels could just focus on another profit opportunity besides meth, herb, and coke, they certainly have the resources.
    Nowadays I much prefer plants anyway, decades of product engineering makes me all too aware of Murphy's Law and entropy's effects on any kind of manufacturing, let alone illegal and complex chemistry. Sad that peyote has been harvested to the brink of extinction in the US, instead of the daydream of ecosystem reserves in the desert that get some cactus chopped now and then.
    And if the OP is not a troll, then if your best resource for getting advice about combining drugs and skiing is TGR forums, that means you are lost without a clue... If you have to ask, the answer is no.

Scroll down to #2:

Also:

bullshit I dont even do acid but I know for a fact that colorado is flooded with acid at about 8-12 bucks a hit.

Shel Silverstein weighs in on this thread at the following;

http://allpoetry.com/poem/8538977-Th...el_Silverstein

Kinda preachy, but worth the read.

freakers.

window payne, purple microdot, shrooms, girl, boy, yellow jackets, reds, black beauties, a pint of yukon jack.

It's all shit, brah.

Although, everyone loves to see the music and hear the mountains, skiing straight beats any of the above.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by WTF is dat View Post
    I roll all the time.... at least 3 to 5 times a month and have never experienced any bad side effects.

So what about skiing on MDMA? you know, put some deadmau5 on the ipod, and go skiing?

bad idea?
    You drop MDMA once a week and you've never been skiing on it?

Excuse me for stating the obvious but you need to get out and ski more.

It's around in the more "drug-friendly" college towns. Never seemed to be an issue for friends to find it in Burlington. I've only tripped once, last year, and it was $10 for some liquid that sent me to the moon.