Spring Clean-out, gear up for fall...LIINE SKIS, MARKER DUKES, PRAXIS, BCA, FLYLOW

Bunch of stuff looking to sell ASAP. If you don't like the price, PM me. Not looking to trade other than for some new sunglasses. Will trade a jacket or beacon/probe/shovel for some new shades...

1st up

Line 130s w/ Large Marker Dukes

Awesome set up very fun and playful, a bit heavy, but I never used them for longer than a couple hour tour. One smal core shot. Maybe 30 days on them. Would like to sell as a package, but I can split if necessary. Was thinking $400 for the setup. I have newish (used less than (5x) skins too that Ill throw in for free.

Last edited by The Kids Are Alright; 04-07-2013 at 02:21 PM.
    "...but I come from no country, from no city, no tribe. I am the son of the road, my country is the caravan, my life the most unexpected of voyages".-Leo Africanus

BSL on those pows?
    wait!!!! waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait...Wait!
    Zoolander wasn't a documentary?

327 on the praxis, only one mount on them
    "...but I come from no country, from no city, no tribe. I am the son of the road, my country is the caravan, my life the most unexpected of voyages".-Leo Africanus

god damn it

tracker may be spoken for...

Nice price on the powboards, they're a kickass ski. If anybody's lookin at these I gave 120 for mine in worse shape on 3rd mount with no clamps and was pleased to have em.

Also, if somebody wants the powboards but not the sth 16 for whatever reason I could take the clamps off your hands.

bump.........

bump, also have some smith IOs brand new too $75. Ill throw in skins for the lines too, so complete touring package for $400

What length are the 130's? maybe i missed it...
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinalTap View Post
    I'm really troubled by whatever pictures the Don had to search through to arrive at that one...

Beacon gone?

Price for the Pows flat? Got a VT kid I know in mind who is heading out to Utah for college next year, needs a graduation present...
    "I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."- Alan Greenspan

130s are 186

beacon is gone

Check PMs weasel

bump...$400 for an entire touring setup...

to the top

I'd be interested in the dukes if you're willing to split.
    Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    If you're not standing on the fucking traverse with your thumb up your ass you wont get checked.

dumbfuck.

bump.....would rather sell the entire set Ill let you know

Smith I/O or I/Os?

Quote Originally Posted by North View Post
    Smith I/O or I/Os?
    Like he said.
    "Dad, I can huck that"

i/o

weasel check your pms

weasel1 please pm me I need an answer from you regarding your skis...

to the top...