Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I've already got my monies worth at mammoth and squapine...

Heading to aspen in a few weeks, then hopefully whistler if I can find my passport....
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

Anyone know if a mnt collective pass will work to ride the UTA busses in LCC for free like an Alta or Bird pass will?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Didn't last year, see no reason that it would this year.

Looks like this years pass cost $10 more...but they give you a 3rd day at one of the resorts. Difficult part is you have to pick the 3rd day at the time of buying the pass. Leaning toward Jackson...

I have got ~$1000 value from this years pass and haven't used it at Mammoth yet.
    3 Whistler
    1 AltaBird
    1 Alta
    2 Jackson
    2 Squaw
    2 Alpine

Don't plan to go to Aspen. I took their survey last week and was hoping they would add Big Sky, but looks like the added a couple southern hemisphere resorts.

How are others doing? Planning to get it again?

Re-upped today as well. Thought it was pretty crazy to have to pick that "third day" up front as well. Picked JH.
    Quote Originally Posted by john c View Post
    Most of us are trying to have fun, not be Luke Skywalker and blow up the fucking death star, save the galaxy, and be the coolest Jedi at the next movie premier.

Plan to re-up for next year. Used my Aspen, Alta/Bird, and Jackson days and am planning a few more days at Alta or Jackson snow depending.

Going to renew for next year too. Thinking Alta/Bird for the 3rd day, since it's a definite trip for us -- would like to pick Whistler, but then if we don't make it up there...
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

This is the first year I have had one, it has been great so far on motivating. Going to renew for sure

Vets is offline Orange Mocha Frappuccino!
    Trigger pulled on next year's pass. I choose Mammoth for my bonus third day.
    So far this season I have been able to get in 5 out of 6 destinations (Aspen, Jackson Hole, Alta/Snowbird, Squaw/Alpine, and Mammoth.)
    I agree that it is great for added motivation.

Heading to Whistler for the last week of the season if anybody is around and wants to meet and ski/drink.

So far I have only used my J-hole days, but the 50% off aspect there has paid for the pass. Will likely reup and used the third day at Jackson or Alta/bird since those are the most likely to get used.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Great marketing tool. If it wasn't for this pass, I may have never skied Aspen. Came away impressed, especially with the top of Highlands. I'll be back.