Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Can't believe no one has mentioned drip irrigation. Run a feeder tube around the perimeter, add risers as needed, roll the whole mess up and stick it in your garage at first frost. You can add a timer and valve (highly recommended) or just run it off of the faucet.

Personally I'd bite the bullet and build a real irrigation system but DI will totally work for what you have in mind.

It's Denver Water that has a 2 days per week watering restriction. I don't know how that effects the People's Repulic.

Now I am worried about the business topic. The introduction of electronic document flow. As I understand, a system of analytical indicators is used. In one information space for documents, executives, deadlines and control actions are assigned. Activities related to different products and projects are connected in traceable chains. As a result, monitoring can be carried out at any time in order to obtain detailed information regarding the planned or completed work. Is it possible to do this through managemart lawn scheduling software?

Quote Originally Posted by m1ce83 View Post
    Now I am worried about the business topic. The introduction of electronic document flow. As I understand, a system of analytical indicators is used. In one information space for documents, executives, deadlines and control actions are assigned. Activities related to different products and projects are connected in traceable chains. As a result, monitoring can be carried out at any time in order to obtain detailed information regarding the planned or completed work. Is it possible to do this through managemart lawn scheduling software?
    So you have money in an offshore bank account, and all you need is $2500 to release it and the money is mine?

Quote Originally Posted by m1ce83 View Post
    Any thoughts on who to vote for in 2020?

I think Bromontana is testing out a bot to talk like him.

Now I want an update on Danno's lawn.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Quote Originally Posted by grskier View Post
    Now I want an update on Danno's lawn.
    Still un-watered dirt, I'd wager. His kid should be getting close to the age now that she could give a shit about green grass in the yard.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Still un-watered dirt, I'd wager. His kid should be getting close to the age now that she could give a shit about green grass in the yard.
    Or do it herself
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Unwatered dirt, indeed.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Unwatered dirt, indeed.
    Look at all the time and money you saved by doing nothing!

Name:  procrastination.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  34.7 KB

Unwatered dirt, indeed.
    In the arid West that qualifies as "Green AF".

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Look at all the time and money you saved by doing nothing!

Name:  procrastination.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  34.7 KB
    Grasshopper, you mistake unwatered dirt with doing nothing.

We did a ghetto system for a few years, but with dogs it was too hard to get grass to grow in the places it wasn't already. This year, with a puppy in the house and yard, we haven't even bothered with the ghetto system.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Grasshopper, you mistake unwatered dirt with doing nothing.

We did a ghetto system for a few years, but with dogs it was too hard to get grass to grow in the places it wasn't already. This year, with a puppy in the house and yard, we haven't even bothered with the ghetto system.
    That's so much worse than just doing nothing. ++vibes