Possible Baron Warranty Issue

I tried searching, but didn't find anything.

Has anyone had the following issue? I have a pair of Marker Barons with about 150 days on them, and maybe only 35-40 days touring. Suddenly I have no lateral stability in the binding when I'm in ski mode. The amount of play worries me because if I find myself in steep terrain and/or hard snow, I have no ability to set an edge.

The plastic plates that the top piece of the binding are mounted to are securely mounted to my ski, so the play is in the top part of the binding as it interacts with those plates. It seems like the plastic on the tracks that the top part slides into when switching from ski to tour mode has worn down, and that's causing the issue. This seems kind of ridiculous given the little amount of time I've had them.

Anyone else have this issue? Do you think it's a warranty issue? I spent hard earned money on these pieces of shit, and don't have the funds for new bindings at the moment. Any suggestions?
    "Why Pinto?"

That's a just design feature.

You have worn them out.

Search function.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Mine have lateral slop in the heel plate and I have only 50 days on them, only about 10 of them touring. A bit disappointing as I'm not a heavy guy at 165 lbs and don't ski that hard.

Hell of a design feature. My last pair of Markers ever (think I said the same thing about 15 years ago)
    "Why Pinto?"

AT bindings...what do you expect?

Have you called marker?
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care