Page 1314 of 1849 FirstFirst ... 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 ... LastLast
Results 32,826 to 32,850 of 46225
    Quote Originally Posted by John_B View Post
    The new fuel line for my snowblower is 1 inch too short.
    That’s what she said
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    The postmaster at my local is a raging fucking cunt. Everyone hates her, and there has even been a petition circulated to remove her (good luck).

She goes out of her way to not only not help you, but to be outright a complete bitch.

Today she sarcastically informed me that duct tape is not an expressly approved method of taping a package, only packing tape, and that most locations won't even accept it. Then, as a topper, she again educated me that the zip code must be on the same line as the town and state. So she crossed it off and crammed it in the line above. Finally, she enlightened me that I needed the +4 on the zip on my return address, which she also crossed out an put it on the line above, because if it got returned, they would know where to return it, "got it?". Like my P.O. Fucking Box isn't on the 2nd line????!!!!!

Man, she really gets me going. I just kept my mouth shut under my mask (which she wasn't even wearing), and rolled my eyes.
    This sounds like a scene from Seinfeld.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I can't make this shit up. A month ago I got a notice to renew my box. It requires 2 forms of verification, one showing a physical address. I went in with my dl and vehicle registration and she wouldn't renew it, she needed to see a lease.

I went home, printed out the acceptable forms of verification and highlighted the relevant portions. Unfortunately she left for the day, but I left it for her. The clerk asked where I got that and I pointed to the URL, USPS.gov.

The next day I found it in my box with a note that says need lease.

Last year she said she was cutting me a favor because my lease wasn't current. I tried to explain month to month holdover tenancy to no avail.

Can't understand normal thinking.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

The postmaster at my local is a raging fucking cunt. Everyone hates her, and there has even been a petition circulated to remove her (good luck).

She goes out of her way to not only not help you, but to be outright a complete bitch.

Today she sarcastically informed me that duct tape is not an expressly approved method of taping a package, only packing tape, and that most locations won't even accept it. Then, as a topper, she again educated me that the zip code must be on the same line as the town and state. So she crossed it off and crammed it in the line above. Finally, she enlightened me that I needed the +4 on the zip on my return address, which she also crossed out an put it on the line above, because if it got returned, they would know where to return it, "got it?". Like my P.O. Fucking Box isn't on the 2nd line????!!!!!

Man, she really gets me going. I just kept my mouth shut under my mask (which she wasn't even wearing), and rolled my eyes.
    Sounds like she’s in violation of the federal mask mandate which could be grounds for termination.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Put shit under her door handles.
    PM leelau about how to do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

I can't make this shit up. A month ago I got a notice to renew my box. It requires 2 forms of verification, one showing a physical address. I went in with my dl and vehicle registration and she wouldn't renew it, she needed to see a lease.

I went home, printed out the acceptable forms of verification and highlighted the relevant portions. Unfortunately she left for the day, but I left it for her. The clerk asked where I got that and I pointed to the URL, USPS.gov.

The next day I found it in my box with a note that says need lease.

Last year she said she was cutting me a favor because my lease wasn't current. I tried to explain month to month holdover tenancy to no avail.

Can't understand normal thinking.
    She’s def fucking with you. And I kinda respect it. No offense
    Decisions Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    PM leelau about how to do that.
    Rob. I ignore you. It'd be nice if you did me the same courtesy

"Some ppl live their whole lives being victims of malicious compliance!"

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    She’s def fucking with you. And I kinda respect it. No offense
    It's actually ubiquitous.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

She's obviously trying to get in your pants. Pics obligatory.

that’s what I was thinking
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Is this Avon? Asian lady?

She's not doable. She reminds me of the church lady. She rotates through McCoy and Bond too.

She's not doable. She reminds me of the church lady. She rotates through McCoy and Bond too.
    Sooo....kinda doable?
    Decisions Decisions

yeah c’mon buddy

drink some whisky and take one for the fkn team

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Sooo....kinda doable?
    Would you hate fuck Dana Carvey in drag? No.

As in, she looks like Bones McCoy and James Bond occasionally?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Had some fucker tell me I had to cover up every barcode on the packaging before they would accept it. I contemplated explaining to him that scanning machines can figure out whether a barcode has a pertinent piece of information or not on their own. Luckily, for whatever reason, the postal worker decided it wasn't worth his time arguing that day told me to just hand it over before I could further enlighten him.

Generally the postal workers that have helped me are always friendly. Sure doesn't beat the day when one of the postal workers had me skip line in front of a deaf lady. Deaf lady screamed and yelled at me like I've never heard before. Granted the deaf lady hadn't seen me earlier when the postal worker asked me to step out of line to fix a form for the package. I wasn't quite sure if I should laugh or feel angry at her in that moment because I couldn't communicate why I was allowed to jump in front of her. Poor postal worker didn't fare much better with the deaf lady screaming nonsensically at her as well. Still got my package accepted amongst the shrieking though. Couldn't quite hear right at of my left ear for the rest of the evening, that's karma I suppose.

Love it. Bring it.

go love it bud

Give it all you got to give, and then give some more.
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Shit that annoys you

ya know

stuff the box
    deliver the mail
    lick the envelope
    stamp the package

"If it fits, it ships!"

anything liquid, fragile or perishable?

you want that overnight or is slow ok?