Page 1012 of 1842 FirstFirst ... 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 ... LastLast
Results 25,276 to 25,300 of 46050
    Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    Today’s rant is injuries. Wife tore her ACL, LCL, meniscus, and potential tibial plateau fracture just getting off the lift last week. Daughter potentially dislocated her shoulder playing on an inflatable jump pad today. Not their fault, but fuck!
    Mine seem like nothing compared to your wife's knee (shudder), but yeah. Two-month long nebulous wrist injury was finally diagnosed as an EPL tendon rupture. Saw a hand surgeon who recommended leaving it alone and gave me the all-clear to do whatever, and barely a week later I take a backwards downhill fall that puts my scapula square on a rock. Two weeks out from that now and the scapula still hurts and it looks like I have a Grade II AC separation. My Shred Dogg arrived the day before that fall

This fucking woman in front of me at the car wash that's taking like 45 minutes to wash every little nook of her shitbox suv.

We all want a clean car, but it's spring and the snow is melting. The car's gonna be a mess again in 2 days. Do a quick spray down and get the fuck out of the way.

Shit that annoys you

I like when a group of 2-4 adult male chuds show up to wash their cars together.

the fucking odd size baggage return at EWR
    HOLY SHIT
    it comes out in a restricted area so you cant get to it.
    then one girl lugs all the skis & boards, etc onto a cart ( as much as fits) then she wheels it down a ramp to people waiting
    then when most are gone she wheels it back up, takes off the unclaimed and puts them in a pile and repeats.

Maddening

took us 50 minutes to get our skis on Sat

Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    I like when a group of 2-4 adult male chuds show up to wash their cars together.
    When I lived in Boston, I stopped going to the local car wash on Saturdays because it always devolved into 4-5 local d-bags blaring music and showing off their 10 year old, clapped out, lowered BMW/Merc/Audi/Lexus/etc. while taking up space for people actually washing their cars.

You guys wash your cars? That's what rain showers are for.

So you like to complain that there's no rain.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

If you see these at Costco and are intrigued, don't be. They suck (as in just barely edible). That's annoying.

Name:  large_65e2b7a6-cca9-419b-b8cc-c3b06de59744.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  92.5 KB
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    If you see these at Costco and are intrigued, don't be. They suck (as in just barely edible). That's annoying.

Haven't every tried them, but I tend to live under the assumption that there is no shortcut to good ribs.

Except Brad's Pit BBQ - but that's just a shortcut for me - he doesn't cut any corners. Mmmmm... ribs...

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Haven't every tried them, but I tend to live under the assumption that there is no shortcut to good ribs.
    yeah, that's on me, looking for a shortcut. But I was expecting meh, hoping for decent. What I got was "I spent money on this so I better choke them down".
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

plain ole ribs at Costco pretty good, but ya have to season and cook yo self.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Baby backs are also just so easy. Spare ribs take a little skill/knowledge and a hell of a lot more time so a shortcut would be tempting, but BBs can be can be done in 90 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Baby backs are also just so easy. Spare ribs take a little skill/knowledge and a hell of a lot more time so a shortcut would be tempting, but BBs can be can be done in 90 minutes.
    That's still a lot less shortcut than unboxing and microwaving some Costco ribs. But your point is a good one.

guy that sits next to me in the office is eating ice with his mouth open

jesus H christ

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    guy that sits next to me in the office is eating ice with his mouth open

jesus H christ

Being banged up I've been watching a lot of TV. (I'm good with MSNBC's politics, but damn they have some idiotic hosts and commentators. A lot of people whose only qualification is that they have an opinion. True of all the cable news, of course.)

People who speak for others and create uncomfortable situations to make their own lives easier

"The cabinet supplier said you'd be able to meet the truck and assist with unloading"
    "Interesting...you'd think that for a $12K cabinet order they'd be willing to either send two guys or operate a lift gate box truck and a dolly. I'd be happy to do it at $55 per hour including drive time. Could you please have the cabinet supplier provide the exact time of the delivery such that I don't have to stand around and waste your money"

>>>ensuing shit storm of emails about me not being a team player and charging unreasonable fees etc. It's a $2.5K cabinet set. No, I'm not gonna agree to drive 45 minutes to stick my thumb up my ass waiting for your "delivery window".

Sauce not included

Hah hah [/muntz]
    . . .

^^^^^^

This. I need your moneys

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

ski areas that are closed on beautiful sunny days with edge to edge and top to bottom full snow coverage. it’s 50 fucking degrees out! it ain’t time to end night skiing yet.... it’s time for some fucking spring skiing, damn it!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A9BB4B62-4223-4CA4-8E64-67D9EAF0CAF4.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	576.6 KB 
ID:	275163

Can’t be any worse than people who think boiling ribs is part of the cooking process
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A9BB4B62-4223-4CA4-8E64-67D9EAF0CAF4.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	576.6 KB 
ID:	275163
    What ski area is this?
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Woods Valley.... my local bump. Nothing huge. A fun place to pass the time, but damn, they seem to shut down earlier and earlier every year.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    Woods Valley.... my local bump. Nothing huge. A fun place to pass the time, but damn, they seem to shut down earlier and earlier every year.
    Woods Valley outside Old Forge? They’ll have snow till August! Why would they shut down?!?!

note: just kidding on the snow till August. Kinda.

[bunny]
    The Alps put that hill to shame.
    [/bunny]

Quote Originally Posted by beece View Post
    Woods Valley outside Old Forge? They’ll have snow till August! Why would they shut down?!?!

note: just kidding on the snow till August. Kinda.

I know, right? You get it man....