Page 1327 of 1848 FirstFirst ... 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 ... LastLast
Results 33,151 to 33,175 of 46183
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    I bailed this morning. Mix line kept creeping further north. 20 degree rain has a sting to it when it hits your face or worse, back of your neck.
    Skiing in the northeast is annoying. I mean, I've wrapped my brain into accepting no travel to real mountains, and then it rains on a day when they said just a few days ago it would snow a foot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    I’m paying. I like how you imagine that matters, though.... it’s a fun world you live in.
    I noticed Benny's question annoyed you.

Benny, you should come to NJ. Sun's out now. I imagine some nice spring corn could be had at one of our many fine resorts today.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Don't annoy me. I had a ticket to Plattekil I cancelled and rescheduled for another day. Most likely rain on that day, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    I noticed Benny's question annoyed you.

Benny, you should come to NJ. Sun's out now. I imagine some nice spring corn could be had at one of our many fine resorts today.
    Hah. Maybe.

Mostly what Mikey was getting at, though, the kids pay. I have to play by these insane rules just to maintain peace and keep the kids from feeling the need to arbitrate some silly bullshit like scheduling a dentist appointment.

I truly don’t begrudge the financial side even a tiny little bit. That’s actually part of the conflict... she works in an insurance call center, so she knows all the codes. It’s the most tedious thing ever... and I’d rather pay for the $40 procedure or whatever than do backflips and jigger the scheduling and pick and choose between alternative treatments, etc to get it covered under insurance.
    focus.

This annoys me. Look at the FIS/IOC “Freestyle Skiing” icon that’s been used since at least Pyongchang.

The skier is upside down, fine. But why are the ski tips still pointed up? This avatar has been bolted to upside down skis for years now and no one has noticed but me? FFS.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FE9C7781-A7A1-45F1-9632-305BFC5CA084.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	518.8 KB 
ID:	363235
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    This annoys me. Look at the FIS/IOC “Freestyle Skiing” icon that’s been used since at least Pyongchang.

The skier is upside down, fine. But why are the ski tips still pointed up? This avatar has been bolted to upside down skis for years now and no one has noticed but me? FFS.

This is why they haven’t landed yet. Impending disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    This is why they haven’t landed yet. Impending disaster.
    Skiing on your head since the '18 Olympics because some shop rat got the mount wrong? WTF?

Youth sports schedules annoy me...oldest kiddo plays at a pretty high level for both travel hockey and travel soccer clubs. Of course their practices for the spring happen to fall at the exact same time on the same days.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Biggest snow event of the season. Ski hills finally reopened today. Cross country skiing and fatbiking conditions are the best in ~two years.

Horrifically sprained wrist says fuck all that outdoor fun. That is annoying. Guess I'm back to hiking ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    I bailed this morning. Mix line kept creeping further north. 20 degree rain has a sting to it when it hits your face or worse, back of your neck.
    Yeah, I am all about dressing appropriately and skiing in all conditions if we are somewhere, but there is no fucking way I am driving 2 hours + in an ice storm to ski in the fucking rain at Hunter fucking mountain.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    Yeah, I am all about dressing appropriately and skiing in all conditions if we are somewhere, but there is no fucking way I am driving 2 hours + in an ice storm to ski in the fucking rain at Hunter fucking mountain.
    Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    Wise choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    This.

I laughed.

I laughed.

whole foods wench, who has to hold the milk cooler door open for multiple minutes while she decided which brand she wanted. Not looking for expiration or a broken seal or anything. Just holding the door open, looking. If only you could see through that clear glass eh

and don't give me the hairy eyeball when I say 'excuse me' to get a gallon, while you're standing there growing old in front of that thing.
    north bound horse.

Shit that annoys you

Adobe commercial with that Rolling Stones song ‘She’s a Rainbow’. Song may be cut up dunno. I like the song but the commercial bugs the piss out of me somehow. It shouldn’t given how horrible everything is these days.

She rubs dookie in her hair, rubs it everywhere, it’s like a raaasaaasaainbow (of dookie).

She commercializes shit everywhere, everywhere, and everywhere it’s like an everywhere-bow.

I dunno, it’s not the worst because, just rock and art but somehow still bugging the shit out of me.

Also bugs me “hi my name is rexovohallofhske! And we invented schloppie when we discover many people pay much way to many on car insurance”

Also if you’d have told me we’d have this fucking MGM commercial, I might (no but still) have voted against this legalized sports book in CO. “You get some skin in the game and you get the VIP and the BIG and it’s go time!! Like how I got this sweet S.U.I.T. With my gambling WINNINGS cuz I put skin in the game at go time!!! U wanna be like Jay A Emm Eye Ee? Then get in with some Mo-N-E-E!! Ain’t you a bro? Bro? Get sumskin in the game!!”

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Shopping online for climbing skin tip and tail attachments... total price for the parts... $28... shipping to Canada, $55, express, $92. Small items that fit in one hand and weigh half nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post

Are his goggles on backwards?

It looks like he’s facing the viewer so tips aren’t backwards

Snowmobiles with aftermarket, so call high performance exhaust systems. I live in a big snow-mo riding area. I like to take the dogs for a walk out on the frozen lake, said lake also sees a lot of riders. What the hell. Squeeze throttle for three seconds and winder up, then let off. Repeat often! Annoys the shit out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Pabst View Post
    Snowmobiles with aftermarket, so call high performance exhaust systems. I live in a big snow-mo riding area. I like to take the dogs for a walk out on the frozen lake, said lake also sees a lot of riders. What the hell. Squeeze throttle for three seconds and winder up, then let off. Repeat often! Annoys the shit out of me.

Same, every time I’m around a sled with a normal exhaust I want to thank them profusely.

I don’t know how most of these sled/bike riders with basically open exhausts can hear a GD thing after a day of riding, it’s so fucking loud.

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    Are his goggles on backwards?

It looks like he’s facing the viewer so tips aren’t backwards
    Tips aren’t backwards but he’s mounted to the wrong side of the skis.

The tips are pointing up away from his head, regardless of direction which is what annoys me.

He’s gonna have a bad time when he finally lands that flip and those tips dig straight into the ground.

I’m sitting in a waiting room and there’s Christian Rock blaring. Wtf somebody here is gonna meet their maker in a minute

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    I’m sitting in a waiting room and there’s Christian Rock blaring. Wtf somebody here is gonna meet their maker in a minute
    You’ve got your phone, pull up Fugazi’s song Waiting Room and sing along.

“I am a patient boy
    I wait, I wait, I wait, I wait
    My time, water down a drain”

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Word. And that's justifiable homicide.