Page 1174 of 1195 FirstFirst ... 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 ... LastLast
Results 29,326 to 29,350 of 29856
    Quote Originally Posted by idahospud View Post
    No shit. Somebody needs lessons in being an adult.

I'm giving it a brief cool-down period, although that could be a while since the guy seems to be in the office for about 10 hours per week. I'm only half-concerned for what I might say without thinking since I hate the job and didn't think much of this guy to begin with. Trouble is, I like getting paid.
    Sounds like a certain local engineering firm a friend used to work for. I also find it amusing(wrong thread..) that in a town that prides itself on a certain image that riding your bike to work gets you shit from your boss.

You mean amusing, like, "stab me in the eye balls with a red hot needle and then burn all the hair off my body" amusing??

DO I AMUUUUUSE YOU?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    sigh.... getting tapped for a China trip to un-fuck a project I called months ago a total fuck up.
    Not possible to un-fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Just try to approach it level-headed and rationally. He needs to have a better explanation than "it's rude" to leave your bike there. Is it a safety concern? Is this an area where customers enter and he thinks having bikes there is unprofessional?
    Ahhh, this would, of course, be a good approach with most anyone else. It is not a safety concern. We do not have customers coming and going. Boss man acts personally attacked if someone asks about the overall direction of the company or even, god forbid, plans for the current contract.

Quote Originally Posted by lifelinksplit View Post
    Sounds like a certain local engineering firm a friend used to work for. I also find it amusing(wrong thread..) that in a town that prides itself on a certain image that riding your bike to work gets you shit from your boss.
    Hoooooooo boy, PM incoming. I've gotta think we're one of the few, uh, "professional" firms in town where bikes are parked outdoors.

This is a person who occasionally makes laps through the office, with minions in tow, determining whether desks/lab benches are in their ideal places.

Oh, that one's not? That has to be moved to the left, about 3 inches.

The dogs are on edge, they have been for a couple days. Barking at every god damn thing. My theory is it's all the package deliveries. But there's nobody here, so STOP BARKING!! I'm trying to watch a game here, yeesh.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    The dogs are on edge, they have been for a couple days. Barking at every god damn thing. My theory is it's all the package deliveries. But there's nobody here, so STOP BARKING!! I'm trying to watch a game here, yeesh.
    Same with my dog. She hears the UPS truck and goes apeshit. I think itís learned cause the UPS guy comes up to the door, she barks like crazy and then the dude leaves. She probably thinks sheís saving the house from an intruder every day.

My senile old pooch barks at my truck if I park it in the wrong place.

Speaking of pooches, my guy seems to be going deaf. That annoys me because I still think he is 4, but heís 9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our oldest dog Lily is 14 and deaf as a post now. She's doing good otherwise so I'll take it.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Our oldest dog Lily is 14 and deaf as a post now. She's doing good otherwise so I'll take it.
    I got that dog door that you recommended (Security Boss, seems solid, thanks) and my old dog has been walking up to it and barking at it for a full day now. I don't think she can hear or see well.

Edit: this doesn't really annoy me, I just hope she learns to use it.

That's funny. And yeah I don't think you'll have any trouble with that door, good choice.

Fox College Football guy yelling after every play.

Neighbor lets all his leaves fall before he gets someone over to clean them up. Completely understandable. What I can't understand is hiring the leafblower dude to come by on a SUNDAY AFTERNOON and blow leaves for 3 straight hours.

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    I got that dog door that you recommended (Security Boss, seems solid, thanks) and my old dog has been walking up to it and barking at it for a full day now. I don't think she can hear or see well.

Edit: this doesn't really annoy me, I just hope she learns to use it.
    Have you tried crawling through it yourself to lead her? We had to do that for a dog once.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Killer lower back spasms that come out of nowhere. Iím super-annoyed so I donít have anything funny about it to write. Just go ahead and read the next post.
    And I guess that I just don't know

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    Have you tried crawling through it yourself to lead her? We had to do that for a dog once.
    I just shoved my cats through the door a couple times. After that they were good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Killer lower back spasms that come out of nowhere. I’m super-annoyed so I don’t have anything funny about it to write. Just go ahead and read the next post.
    Heating pad!
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkiní Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Heating pad!
    Yes ma’am, I’m all over that.
    And I guess that I just don't know

^^^ I get that sometimes and it is due to tight IT band and Soaz muscles

Try stretching and rolling those, or go to someone that can release them for you

Itís super painful but in a good way

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by wannabe View Post

Try stretching and rolling those, or go to someone that can release them for you

Everyone loves a happy ending
    StokePimpin' ain't easy

whats up with shopping carts that hit you in the shins at a normal walking pace? Who the fuck designed these?

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    whats up with shopping carts that hit you in the shins at a normal walking pace? Who the fuck designed these?
    Little people.

Fucking neuromas! Godamnit ski season hasn't even started for me!

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Not possible to un-fuck.
    thus my annoyance..... making lemonade out of this

I love Fage yogurt. But they make you take out an inner clear seal that sits on top of the yogurt before digging in. This after ripping off a foil seal under the plastic lid. Why do they do that. If you're stoned , you forget that inner seal is there and pour some blueberries on it, because you're eating straight from the container, of course. Why are they making my life hard?

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

[INSERTNELSONGIF]
    StokePimpin' ain't easy