Page 912 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 ... LastLast
Results 22,776 to 22,800 of 46289
    Why do they do that shit? Just put the sticker on the side of the bag. It's not like you're gonna sneak more stuff into the bag, they have it all behind the counter.

I say shoplift some Ziplocs.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Why do they do that shit? Just put the sticker on the side of the bag....
    Better yet, when it's stuck right on top of use-by-date, or ingredients.
    That one tiny spot on a big container.

Sent from my SM-G930P using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Why do they do that shit? Just put the sticker on the side of the bag. It's not like you're gonna sneak more stuff into the bag, they have it all behind the counter.

I say shoplift some Ziplocs.
    Exactly ice. I was pretty upset earlier, but my boss talked me out of taking a mental health day for the rest of the afternoon, and I've calmed down a bit.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

stealth vegetables. you know, something extolled as high fiber or simple, healthy or seasonal in the Moosewood cookbook, hidden in a wad of rice or noodles, slathered with burnt garlic or smoked tofu. with caustic greens and attitude.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

people who lie to your face, even when they know that you know
    in this case, a developer

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    people who lie to your face, even when they know that you know
    in this case, a developer
    Are they denying the zucchini?

But yeah, how stupid am I supposed to be?
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

This was fucking annoying. Go in to enjoy my lunch, and a bout 2 minutes after I sit down, this fucking idiot comes out and statlrts spinning around in his fucking dust machine. My car was clean this morning.
    So now I am just going through the wash. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20181017_120133.jpeg 
Views:	193 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	251357Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20181017_120827.jpeg 
Views:	188 
Size:	115.0 KB 
ID:	251358Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20181017_121448.jpeg 
Views:	173 
Size:	128.3 KB 
ID:	251359

sent from some fucking device using some fucking program.
    sigless.

I complained in this thread recently about an less than choice encounter with a pack of 4 dogs. It was a little scary. Not as scary as when a group of pigs chased me for a couple hundred yards on recent bike ride. They were behind a thin wire fence along the a road which didn't seem to deter them from trying to get to me. Holy fuck pigs are loud and surprisingly decent sprinters.

Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio View Post
    I complained in this thread recently about an less than choice encounter with a pack of 4 dogs. It was a little scary. Not as scary as when a group of pigs chased me for a couple hundred yards on recent bike ride. They were behind a thin wire fence along the a road which didn't seem to deter them from trying to get to me. Holy fuck pigs are loud and surprisingly decent sprinters.

Quote Originally Posted by basinbeater View Post
    This was fucking annoying. Go in to enjoy my lunch, and a bout 2 minutes after I sit down, this fucking idiot comes out and statlrts spinning around in his fucking dust machine. My car was clean this morning.
    So now I am just going through the wash. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20181017_120133.jpeg 
Views:	193 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	251357Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20181017_120827.jpeg 
Views:	188 
Size:	115.0 KB 
ID:	251358Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20181017_121448.jpeg 
Views:	173 
Size:	128.3 KB 
ID:	251359

sent from some fucking device using some fucking program.
    Sorry man, but that is funny as hell.

Shovels. Why don't they work?

Also magnets.

It's a left hand exit lady, I'm going the flow of traffic and exiting soon. Chill. It doesn't matter how many headlight flashes I get, I am not moving right.

Robert Baratheon hates pigs too, but somebody helped the pig.

lady driving practically in the oncoming lane of traffic trying to pass me on a 25mph one-block stretch of road adjacent to a school. relax.

When you're in bed fast asleep and the smoke detector in your bedroom goes off. But there's no smoke (and its not a CO detector), so WTF??? And the room has a high ceiling with the damn mounted high up out of reach on said wall. Had to run downstairs and find the stepladder.

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    When you're in bed fast asleep and the smoke detector in your bedroom goes off. But there's no smoke (and its not a CO detector), so WTF??? And the room has a high ceiling with the damn mounted high up out of reach on said wall. Had to run downstairs and find the stepladder.
    I swear it's some sort of conspiracy that their batteries only seem to run low in the middle of the night. Chirp.............. chirp.................. ......................oh good, it stopped. Back to sleep.....................chirp. SUNNUVA!!!

I think I bitched about this 50 pages ago. Only way to prevent it is to replace the batteries ever 6 months. Sometimes you can shut down the breaker too. Fuck I hate those things.

Sometime they get dust inside them. The sensor mistakes it for smoke. Blow it out with an air can.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    I swear it's some sort of conspiracy that their batteries only seem to run low in the middle of the night. Chirp.............. chirp.................. ......................oh good, it stopped. Back to sleep.....................chirp. SUNNUVA!!!
    They chirp at night because it's usually colder then. Colder batteries have lower voltage. Just change the batteries.

Learned something new today. Thanks.

I came home from a trip one time and had 3 of them chirping. Had no replacement batteries so just had to take them down til I could get some. Also had an empty condo next door have one chirp for a couple months while it was being renovated. That was annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamburello Rouge View Post
    Sometime they get dust inside them. The sensor mistakes it for smoke. Blow it out with an air can.
    But yeah the alarm screaming at midnight was a shocker. I'll try the air can, thanks. Didn't want to put it up again this morning in case it went off again while at work. Want to test it for a few hours before bed tonight and hope it won't go off again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamburello Rouge View Post
    They chirp at night because it's usually colder then. Colder batteries have lower voltage. Just change the batteries.
    Obvious when you think about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

10 days ago, I came back to my car at the end of the day to find this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	i-GTWBGQN-X2.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	252.0 KB 
ID:	251614

Very annoying, had to crawl in from the passenger side. I took this picture and I left them a note. Didn't call them names but asked them to be more considerate of other commuters using the park and ride.

Yesterday, I came back to my car at the end of the day to find this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	i-nMvQ7N4-X2.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	299.1 KB 
ID:	251615

Was very annoyed yet again (had to again crawl through from the passenger side), even more annoyed when I looked back at my pictures and saw that it was the very same car. I left another note, this time I wasn't so good about not calling them a name.

I get that I drive a big car and may have to squeeze in due to that, but at least leave me room to actually squeeze in. It was not humanly possible to enter from the driver's side. I have been parking here for 5 years and these are the first two times that someone parked so close that I could not possibly squeeze in.

Question: will my notes inspire improved behavior or will this person have a photographic memory and now seek out my car (I say photographic memory because each time when they read the note, my car was already gone, so they would have to actually remember what car they parked next to).
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

aw shit, I just realized that it was digitaldeath parking next to me!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Maybe next time leave a note of "I asked you nicely last time" - with two of the valve cores taped to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    aw shit, I just realized that it was digitaldeath parking next to me!
    It had an AMG gear knob?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........