Page 1164 of 1848 FirstFirst ... 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 ... LastLast
Results 29,076 to 29,100 of 46194
    Haha, I thought you were totally responding to a different post...
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    ? hm. ok. i'm a dumbass.
    Sig worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    . So instead I'll have to round someone up on a weekday to help.
    Unless you’re disabled, I’m pretty sure you can manage moving a stackable dryer by yourself and without a dolly not that I see how the dolly would help anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by idahospud View Post
    I commute by bike year round and park my bike outside of my office in a lobby of sorts, but not a main entrance. Another guy does this too. Today the company's secretary comes to me to tell me that the boss finds it very rude and disrespectful that we'd let snow from our bikes melt onto the floor. This is in a company of 20 people. In my head, all I could think was "fuck you, rude is not having the sack to say something to me when you were standing outside of my office thinking about what to have her tell me."

The mentality of employers here is really something else, like they're doing you a favor by letting you work for them. Gimme a break.
    that is a pansy move. I feel really sorry for the secretary. Job description: anything I'm too big of a pussy to do myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Unless you’re disabled, I’m pretty sure you can manage moving a stackable dryer by yourself and without a dolly not that I see how the dolly would help anyway.
    Bullshit. My dryer is stackable, and while it's not crazy heavy, if I wanted to stack it on top of the washer, that is absolutely a two person job. I mean, not having tried to do it, it's possible that I could do it myself (also possible I couldn't), but it is certainly something that most humans would consider a job for two humans.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I wanna see a YouTube video of this

Quote Originally Posted by idahospud View Post
    I commute by bike year round and park my bike outside of my office in a lobby of sorts, but not a main entrance. Another guy does this too. Today the company's secretary comes to me to tell me that the boss finds it very rude and disrespectful that we'd let snow from our bikes melt onto the floor. This is in a company of 20 people. In my head, all I could think was "fuck you, rude is not having the sack to say something to me when you were standing outside of my office thinking about what to have her tell me."

The mentality of employers here is really something else, like they're doing you a favor by letting you work for them. Gimme a break.
    Are you going to confront your boss about it?

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    So would I...

When I moved in a friend helped me lift the dryer on top of the washer. No way could I do that myself. Thing weighs around 150 lbs but its the bulk that makes it really unwieldy.

How much $ ?

.37¥

Lulz. You live in Jackson. I’m calling two hundo minimum to tear apart my laundry closet. Or get a dozen people to pitch in $37 each and you’re golden.

And for a point of reference, Mr Rideit, you, I, Crinkle, and a few others, I think Whitebeard, met at White Ranch to ride bikes, and you thoroughly kicked my ass up and down the hill. You were driving your black f150 if I remember correctly. You were very gentlemanly about the whole thing and all snickers were kept out of earshot. Which wasn’t hard of course since I couldn’t see you for most of the ride.

Lulz. You live in Jackson. I’m calling two hundo minimum to tear apart my laundry closet. Or get a dozen people to pitch in $37 each and you’re golden.

And for a point of reference, Mr Rideit, you, I, Crinkle, and a few others, I think Whitebeard, met at White Ranch to ride bikes, and you thoroughly kicked my ass up and down the hill. You were driving your black f150 if I remember correctly. You were very gentlemanly about the whole thing and all snickers were kept out of earshot. Which wasn’t hard of course since I couldn’t see you for most of the ride.
    I think you and I could ride together.

Haha, I don’t remember that. Sounds like it was fun!
    FWIW, I’m not saying it’s not possible for one person to lift a dryer above their own chest height, I would just like to see a video of it.

I don’t recall what you were doing in CO other than maybe just a bike tour. We went for BBQ and beers after and I’m pretty sure Crinkle picked up the whole tab. What ever happened to that guy?

Haha, I don’t remember that. Sounds like it was fun!
    FWIW, I’m not saying it’s not possible for one person to lift a dryer above their own chest height, I would just like to see a video of it.
    I think we need a dryer lift off.
    Personally I have a hard enough time lifting the clothes up from the washer to the dryer.

Yeah, I remember meeting in the parking lot, but not the ride. I think we ran into Jenni and Michelle Swinghammer out there, but I’m not sure?
    Lately I have been trying out for ‘honorary FR local’ status.

To add to his honorary status, I too have met rideit on the front range, on the Pearl Street Mall when he was selling bike parts.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

That I do remember!
    I have some decent cycling goals for 2020 down there, hopefully our paths cross.
    Wanna do four Crest shuttles in a day, Mt. Evans, maybe triple bypass, and some really high objectives near Keystone.

yeh... not even an entire yen.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I think we need a dryer lift off.
    good call since the ski offs never happen.
    I think this fits in better with the tgr demographic
    skid luxury

Waiting on Fed Ex for deliveries (Stio order) since Monday. 3 days in a row get the undeliverable email because of weather....it stopped snowing Monday.

Aren’t they known for delivering (a commercial somewhere) through rain, snow, sleet and hail?....Jesus, even Tom Hanks delivered packages after he was a castaway on a deserted island....lol

Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    good call since the ski offs never happen.
    I think this fits in better with the tgr demographic
    Better do whatever the dryer equivalent is of checking the spare....

Check the lint trap?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

I’m currently ‘Taking A Lap’, does that count?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mike View Post
    that is a pansy move. I feel really sorry for the secretary. Job description: anything I'm too big of a pussy to do myself.
    No shit. Somebody needs lessons in being an adult.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Are you going to confront your boss about it?
    I'm giving it a brief cool-down period, although that could be a while since the guy seems to be in the office for about 10 hours per week. I'm only half-concerned for what I might say without thinking since I hate the job and didn't think much of this guy to begin with. Trouble is, I like getting paid.

I could totally do that. Trailer ingenuity.

Confession: I've never had laundry of any kind in my life. But I can engineerd stufz physically.

I would totally make that work. Hold my beer.