Page 1711 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 ... LastLast
Results 42,751 to 42,775 of 46281
    Bald faced hornets annoy me. They set up shop in the tailgate of my old Power Wagon. Got stung on the thumb closing the tailgate.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

My MIL arguing against socialized healthcare... while being on socialized healthcare. That shit is annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Bald faced hornets annoy me. They set up shop in the tailgate of my old Power Wagon. Got stung on the thumb closing the tailgate.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Those mf'ers are the worst. Even yellowjackets seem like cute little bugs compared to those fuckers.

Quote Originally Posted by utagonian View Post
    State governments have unclaimed money websites. Check yours. I did this a few months ago and I’ve received a half dozen checks. If amounts are small, you do the math to see if the brain damage is worth it. For me the principle of getting what is mine made it worth it to get a $5 refund check. Total received was over $1000 though.
    Now the abandoned property sites are something that truly fucking annoys me. I totally support the concept somewhere back in the early 2000s in CA, the state enacted really tight timeframes into how quickly the money would be deemed abandoned so if the whirlwind on life it’s easy to ignore an old account you have and then next thing you know it’s at the state. The main issue is the Unclaimed dept is overwhelmed and their process is slow as fuck to process claims if they are of any significant size. I had an old acct that got sent and it took 6 mos before they even started the claim and nearly another 8 before it was resolved. Meanwhile the state gets to arbitrage the fuck out of that money interest free. It’s not an easy task and prob full of fraud to weed through but mind bending when you have a good chunk of cash stuck there. Super fucking annoying x1000

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    My MIL arguing against socialized healthcare... while being on socialized healthcare. That shit is annoying.
    does she understand that little factoid?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    does she understand that little factoid?
    I mean... I point-blank told her, but if she chose to accept that fact, I'm not sure.

She also wants to argue about Furries for some reason. Like it's a *real* problem. Is this some sort of Faux News talking point or something?

I mean... I point-blank told her, but if she chose to accept that fact, I'm not sure.

She also wants to argue about Furries for some reason. Like it's a *real* problem. Is this some sort of Faux News talking point or something?
    You bet it is!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Litt...n_schools_hoax

or just google ‘Fox News Furries’ and see how many articles pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    You bet it is!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Litt...n_schools_hoax

or just google ‘Fox News Furries’ and see how many articles pop up.
    She is also extremely concerned about transgender bathroom issues.

Can I suggest pissing on her?

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    I always pay cash up front for my co-pay for a medical visit, and without fail 3-5 days later get a bill in the mail for the co-pay amount. Made the mistake of paying it the first time, because ...... geezer. 6 months later a get a refund check.
    Don't get me started on medical billing. The entire system is such a complete shitshow. Last year I had to take my daughter to the ER. Said I was paying cash and wanted to pay everything right then and there. They even told me I'd get a discount by paying right away! Sweet. Well, OF COURSE I got a pile of follow-up bills for all the other independent entities that operate in that hospital so whatever. I was kind of expecting that. That's not what annoyed me though. What pissed me off was I paid all of them, but then got a follow-up for one I already paid. Like $500. Then continued to get threatening nastygrams saying they'd send me to collections and all that. Called and they confirmed that yes, I had paid it before it was due in the first place. Wife saw one final one and went ahead and paid it not realizing it was the same one we had already paid. The PAST DUE letters stopped coming, but then like 6 months later we receive a refund check for that same amount saying we had "overpaid." FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Don't get me started on medical billing. The entire system is such a complete shitshow. Last year I had to take my daughter to the ER. Said I was paying cash and wanted to pay everything right then and there. They even told me I'd get a discount by paying right away! Sweet. Well, OF COURSE I got a pile of follow-up bills for all the other independent entities that operate in that hospital so whatever. I was kind of expecting that. That's not what annoyed me though. What pissed me off was I paid all of them, but then got a follow-up for one I already paid. Like $500. Then continued to get threatening nastygrams saying they'd send me to collections and all that. Called and they confirmed that yes, I had paid it before it was due in the first place. Wife saw one final one and went ahead and paid it not realizing it was the same one we had already paid. The PAST DUE letters stopped coming, but then like 6 months later we receive a refund check for that same amount saying we had "overpaid." FFS.
    You know what would help that, right?

Yeah, yeah. We've gone rounds about that before already. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
    Can I suggest pissing on her?
    I'm here for the gangbang.

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Yeah, yeah. We've gone rounds about that before already. Good times.
    Let me guess - you STILL won't vote for representatives that might try to make that happen?

Let me guess - you STILL won't vote for representatives that might try to make that happen?

Must... resist... cunting up... thread... with... polyass... stuff.... AAAAARGH!!!

...Phew. That was a close one. Carry on, gents.

In all fairness, the first time we took my MIL to the Seattle zoo with my 6month old son, there was a furry meetup and probably a couple hundred furries ranging from full on bodysuits, to slutty furries in bikinis and heads, to normally dressed folks with just tails. The kids there just thought they were part of the zoo the way the disney characters are part of the show at disney land. She has told her entire friend group in the AZ retirement community about it.

Furries at the zoo? Probably the one day of the year the animals are happy about the fences/cages.

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    In all fairness, the first time we took my MIL to the Seattle zoo with my 6month old son, there was a furry meetup and probably a couple hundred furries ranging from full on bodysuits, to slutty furries in bikinis and heads, to normally dressed folks with just tails. The kids there just thought they were part of the zoo the way the disney characters are part of the show at disney land. She has told her entire friend group in the AZ retirement community about it.
    Yeah - she's convinced that schools are catering to "kids that identify as cats" - so far as to believe that schools are providing litter boxes in school restrooms.

It's really annoying.

Yeah - she's convinced that schools are catering to "kids that identify as cats" - so far as to believe that schools are providing litter boxes in school restrooms.

It's really annoying.
    What's annoying is that this rumor stems from porta potties included in some classrooms' safety kits if kids have to be locked in for extended periods of time during an active shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    What's annoying is that this rumor stems from porta potties included in some classrooms' safety kits if kids have to be locked in for extended periods of time during an active shooter.
    Yeah - that was referenced in that Wiki article. In fact, the county referenced happens to be the county I live in.

I'm hard pressed not to tell my MIL to quit listening to the pile of horseshit she's apparently subjecting herself to, but I'm not sure it would do any good.

Was looking at my bank acct online and saw a couple of odd transactions. They were credits titled "corrective payment". I just wanted to know what they were, and in looking around the website, discovered that my bank (USAA) has removed all ability to email them. Chat is the only option. And even for chat, you have to go through the automated chatbot first. Tried "chatting" and the rep said he had to transfer me (to where I don't know, because he said it and then initiated the transfer which wiped out the chat text). The transferred chat is stuck on "connecting". And I can't email. Annoying AF.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by utagonian View Post
    State governments have unclaimed money websites. Check yours. I did this a few months ago and I’ve received a half dozen checks. If amounts are small, you do the math to see if the brain damage is worth it. For me the principle of getting what is mine made it worth it to get a $5 refund check. Total received was over $1000 though.

Well thanks for the reminder. I did that once in my early 20's but had forgotten all about it.

I only have one listed, but my brother has a handful.

Yeah - that was referenced in that Wiki article. In fact, the county referenced happens to be the county I live in.

I'm hard pressed not to tell my MIL to quit listening to the pile of horseshit she's apparently subjecting herself to, but I'm not sure it would do any good.
    Do it!!!

She is also extremely concerned about transgender bathroom issues.

My mom is very liberal, but mentioned to me a while back that she thought someone using "they" as a pronoun was annoying. I told her not to say that anymore unless she wanted to sound like an old fool.

AI? Because natural intelligence sure isn't working.