Page 1011 of 1850 FirstFirst ... 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 ... LastLast
Results 25,251 to 25,275 of 46230
    Ya, there's that way to look at it. Sure, some skiers are quite jumpy about seeing their precious tracks mussed up. I don't mind a sporty multi-use track with things to watch out for. I think what annoys me is there's a human brain behind riding on trails posted with no biking signs, then fucking them up. While there are designated bike trails nearby.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Flanders in rear entry boots

Not surprised

Those look like the Mega Man Pro Models tbh. Flex of 300 iirc.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

I'm noticing an increasingly annoying trend at my job of people putting these "oil diffusers" in their office or classroom that spew some chemically scented mist. It drives me nuts - I'm in and out of classes/offices all day and I all smell are these shitty smells that are suppose to help "relax" or "add peace to the room." That shit gives me headache and the constant smell gets old fast. Ya know what smells great? Regular, clean fucking air.

I left the city to breathe clean air, not your new wave scented oils.

fucking jury duty.....

Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio View Post
    I'm noticing an increasingly annoying trend at my job of people putting these "oil diffusers" in their office or classroom that spew some chemically scented mist. It drives me nuts - I'm in and out of classes/offices all day and I all smell are these shitty smells that are suppose to help "relax" or "add peace to the room." That shit gives me headache and the constant smell gets old fast. Ya know what smells great? Regular, clean fucking air.

Add this to the list of things people do that impose on other people. Keep your music, your talk, your smells to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio View Post

Add to that list people who vape inside who think whatever mango-catpiss they're inhaling doesn't bother anyone.

People who ask if my son's brain cancer was caused by a vaccination.

People who do not vaccinate their children so my friends are stuck in their home terrified to go out in public because their 2 year old child with cancer, who wasn't able to get a measles vaccine, is vulnerable to measles and could die since the outbreak has reached Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by SorryBro View Post
    Who are these people? 'Cause I'll fly out just to kick them square in the crotch.

@sorrybro

wow. just wow.

People who do not vaccinate their children so my friends are stuck in their home terrified to go out in public because their 2 year old child with cancer, who wasn't able to get a measles vaccine, is vulnerable to measles and could die since the outbreak has reached Washington.
    I know some dumb antivaxxers, but I can't even fathom that as a question. Sign me up to kick nuts as well

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Who are these people? 'Cause I'll fly out just to kick them square in the crotch.
    Count me in, too

Wow... unbelievable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

I wish they would so a news segment on all the people negatively affected by the antivaxxers.

This x200000000

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using TGR Forums mobile app
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

What the fuck is wrong with people?!?! That’s unfathomable. Sorry man.

Belongs in the POS Humans thread.

I’d like to apologize to SorryBro on behalf of the human race...and kick some nuts.

I’m anti violence but I’ll make an exception for these fuckwits.
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by jm2e View Post
    Virginia.
    So far, this place can eat a giant bag of dicks.
    I tried so fucking hard to make this work and every goddamn turn is more ignorant, redneck, shitty weather, racist, stupid, slow, food desert bullshit.
    Fuck this fucking move.
    Can’t remember where you ended up. I really like Roanoke and would say chin up. If Blacksburg, I got nothing for you. I fucking hated Cville for the first two years, mostly because I missed SLC and was feeling sorry for myself and spent my time focusing on the bugs and humidity. I love it now. The mountains and fantastic year-round riding make it very livable, that and kids that don’t know any better than Wintergreen. It is a bit of a bubble up here, though.

Today’s rant is injuries. Wife tore her ACL, LCL, meniscus, and potential tibial plateau fracture just getting off the lift last week. Daughter potentially dislocated her shoulder playing on an inflatable jump pad today. Not their fault, but fuck!
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

WwF2 solo challenge is busted this week, lots of people reporting issues, trouble shooting steps don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    fucking jury duty.....
    That has promise as a pr0n category. Jury Duty: The Orgy.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Count me in, too

What is that scene from?

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    Belongs in the POS Humans thread.

Most definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    What is that scene from?
    From What Happens in Vegas I think.

not a new annoyance, but ticket fees (not even ticketmaster).

Saw a show that interested me, checked for a ticket price. $17, not bad. Go to purchase, there is an additional service fee of $5.50. And there is no way to avoid that fee, this statement is on the website: "Price is the same online, over the phone, or in Box Office".

Just advertise the damn ticket as $22.50!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    fucking jury duty.....
    me too - second time in 4 weeks. first one they cancelled, but they must really want me, so they went after me again...