Page 1128 of 1843 FirstFirst ... 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 ... LastLast
Results 28,176 to 28,200 of 46051
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Performance evaluations.

"Annoy" isn't really a strong enough word.
    Mildly irritate?

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Annoyed that companies give so few sick days so that folks even have to make a decision whether or not they should get everyone else sick.
    We get 3/6 months. I should have clarified.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Mildly irritate?
    hate with the passion of 1000 burning suns?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    We get 3/6 months. I should have clarified.
    People who don't reduce fractions. 3/6 = 1/2.

I'll take 9/36th's of a lb of the Virginia ham, and 10/20ths of the Honeygold turkey. Sliced thin please.

Try that shit at the deli counter one day.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

I'm with you.

I once told a boss that we should get rid of the performance review because it was such a massive waste of everyone's time...

It's a great way for the HR department to justify why the fuck they even exist though... minimum of three months of the year planning, implementing and disseminating "your annual opportunity to improve the work we all do here by providing feedback and encouragement"

Cunts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    People who don't reduce fractions. 3/6 = 1/2.

I'll take 9/36th's of a lb of the Virginia ham, and 10/20ths of the Honeygold turkey. Sliced thin please.

Try that shit at the deli counter one day.
    Oh fucks sake. We get 3 days in a 6mo time frame so 6 days a year. Figured smart people would understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    It's a great way for the HR department to justify why the fuck they even exist though... minimum of three months of the year planning, implementing and disseminating "your annual opportunity to improve the work we all do here by providing feedback and encouragement"

Cunts.
    And you have to write your own. At least that's how it was when I worked. By the time I got fired that crap was completely off the chain.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Oh fucks sake. We get 3 days in a 6mo time frame so 6 days a year. Figured smart people would understand that.
    You coulda just said 1 day every 2 months. We wouldn't need to do the math then.

Tom Steyer Commercials that I have to listen to before my youtube Music.

Anyone else getting that shit? Or is just water torture for me
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

You coulda just said 1 day every 2 months. We wouldn't need to do the math then.
    But that wouldn't have been accurate. He doesn't get 1 day every two months, he gets three days which can be used over the course of six months.

Math word problems.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    But that wouldn't have been accurate. He doesn't get 1 day every two months, he gets three days which can be used over the course of six months.
    If he only worked there for 1 month and got sick, how many sick days would he get then?

If he only worked there for 1 month and got sick, how many sick days would he get then?
    I don't know, why don't you read his employee manual.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Employee manuals annoy me

Presumably three unless it takes time for the policy to kick in. Bottom line is he's implying that every six months you get three days to use. If you get sick you can use all three days, but then you can't use anymore until the next six month period.

don't many/most leave policys accrue leave hourly even for salaried employees? So like .0222222/hr of leave per hour worked where "hours/week" just = 40 for a salaried employee?

annoying: the bros in their brodozers with trailers who've decided they should park in the front of the parking lot blocking 6 spaces & walkway at the pool/liquorstore/library/grocery store.

That bitch who straddled the passing lane and wouldn’t let me pass
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    don't many/most leave policys accrue leave hourly even for salaried employees? So like .0222222/hr of leave per hour worked where "hours/week" just = 40 for a salaried employee?
    Using decimals instead of fractions is better.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Presumably three unless it takes time for the policy to kick in. Bottom line is he's implying that every six months you get three days to use. If you get sick you can use all three days, but then you can't use anymore until the next six month period.
    I’m in tears over here. Lol
    Finally someone gets it.

annoying: the bros in their brodozers with trailers who've decided they should park in the front of the parking lot blocking 6 spaces & walkway at the pool/liquorstore/library/grocery store.
    Meh. Depends on your state, but most consider time that accrues that way earned rather than given, which complicates matters a bit. Accordingly, sick time, if it even has its own bucket, is often outside of any earned time off benefit.

I’m guilty of coming to work when I don’t feel great. Because who wants to stay at home when you feel shitty? Might as well do that at work. I have no defense.
    focus.

I have something like 6 weeks of sick time saved up. If I don't feel well (or there's 10" of pow), I don't come to work.

My work used to do it that way, but switched over to just giving you a year's worth at your anniversary date a while back.

I have something like 6 weeks of sick time saved up. If I don't feel well (or there's 10" of pow), I don't come to work.
    Those days when there's 10" of pow are sick days for sure. When I worked I periodically developed eye problems where I just could see myself going into work.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Those days when there's 10" of pow are sick days for sure. When I worked I periodically developed eye problems where I just could see myself going into work.
    Anal glaucoma. Just can’t see my ass coming to work.