Page 478 of 1850 FirstFirst ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... LastLast
Results 11,926 to 11,950 of 46232
    there are bigger gaps of open water to ice to be jumped in june

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    $250 car keys as big as a hockey puck. WTF? 2000 Jeep key. Fits in my wallet. $1.98 ea.

Attachment 207103
    Don't let that key go through the wash. @#$_&-+! $. That's how I spent $180 on a VW key in 2012.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

People who complain about car keys. For fuck's sake who doesn't have a driver?

Guys in their white trash boats who don't yield to my Mangusta 72. I swear to god, this is the last year I go to Cannes. Some hick in a 32' Bertram was tied up in my berth at the Captainerie and it took the harbormaster 6 hrs to locate the moron.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

You scratched my anchor!
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    $250 car keys as big as a hockey puck. WTF? 2000 Jeep key. Fits in my wallet. $1.98 ea.

Attachment 207103
    I came here to bitch about this too! Just got a new truck, now I have a massive key to haul around plus the one for my wife's car. This seems to be a case of technology moving us backward, not forward. Why does the remote need to be built into the key anyway? Was better when it was separate at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    For fuck's sake who doesn't have a driver?
    This guy?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Don't let that key go through the wash. @#$_&-+! $. That's how I spent $180 on a VW key in 2012.
    I killed two of them one summer after jumping into the water with them still in my pocket.

I too am pissed about the combo key and fob. I like to leave the keys in the car and just drop the fob in my pocket when skiing.
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Vendors that fuck up a data file and want me to show them where they fucked it up.

I've had my bandsaw and table saw about 30 years. They both threw pulleys within 24 hours. What are the odds? What wasn't annoying was that I managed to find the key for the table saw pulley in a pile of sawdust. Not as lucky with the bandsaw.

Saw some clown with his BMW big key clipped to his belt with a BMW key clip.
    Sunnies hanging on the back of his head as well.

Those fucking Chevy ads in which dumbshits guess that the unbadged Malibu is a freaking Audi or something. Fortunately there's an antidote:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?time_cont...PfdUB_PLTsn4Jw

i bought these at costco almost 2 weeks ago.

Shit that annoys you

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Seriously? People fucking suck!!
    Not sure where you live but in my small town it took a few nights at the local pub to find out who was dumping garbage and paint cans at the put in along the river. Loose lips... The bummer is its the true multi generational locals that shit all over their surrounding wilderness.

Edit......In our little slice of heaven^^

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Those fucking Chevy ads in which dumbshits guess that the unbadged Malibu is a freaking Audi or something. Fortunately there's an antidote:

Holy shit are those videos funny. I thought it was just me who wanted to reach through the TV and throttle the moron who thought a de-badged Chevy Malibu was a $60,000 car. Anyone who can gets near enough to one can catch the oppressive new-plastic smell that is the hallmark of these fleet cars and know its a fucking Malibu.

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    i bought these at costco almost 2 weeks ago.

I've found that if you leave them in the plastic bag they come in from Costco they ripen really quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    Douchebags that pull up to a red light in the middle of the lane so you cannot get by and make a right on red.
    Or when you need to make a left turn on a busy road and the oncoming car doesn't use their blinkers when they are making a left and cause you to miss the gap and get stuck at the light.
    I can't stand the people who leave a ton of space in front of their car to the next car, at a light and cause a bigger than necessary backup and prevent you from getting into the left turn lane.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post

I can't remember right now what brand it is, but currently there's a car commercial that ends with some pathetic man-bunned, ironically bearded hipster saying "that's a bad mamma-jamma." Completely annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    I can't stand the people who leave a ton of space in front of their car to the next car, at a light and cause a bigger than necessary backup and prevent you from getting into the left turn lane.
    But I hate it too when they inch forward one foot at a time during the red light.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I can't remember right now what brand it is, but currently there's a car commercial that ends with some pathetic man-bunned, ironically bearded hipster saying "that's a bad mamma-jamma." Completely annoying.
    Guy Calling Chevy Equinox A 'Bad Mamma Jamma' In That 'Real People' Ad Is Everything Wrong With Everything

That's how I would have said it if I were eloquent.

I was just complaining about those shitty ads last night. Fucking terrible.

I'm thinking the $80,000 range (sold!)... It looks like a cross between a tesla and a BMW... Are you high right now?

Finally a car commercial I can relate to. He should have gone harder.

My 5 year old "graduated" from kindergarten today. They had a little program where the kids sang a few songs and they showed a slide show. All well and good. The annoying thing was all of these parents who must have thought their little precious just finished med school. Giant bouquets, balloons, roses, leis, signs. Maybe I'm an asshole dad but since when does living through kindergarten equate to such a great accomplishment?

Also later in the day I took a client to lunch and he chose Cracker Barrel. It's like the Walmart of restaurants.

Quote Originally Posted by alias_rice View Post
    My 5 year old "graduated" from kindergarten today. They had a little program where the kids sang a few songs and they showed a slide show. All well and good. The annoying thing was all of these parents who must have thought their little precious just finished med school. Giant bouquets, balloons, roses, leis, signs. Maybe I'm an asshole dad but since when does living through kindergarten equate to such a great accomplishment?

Also later in the day I took a client to lunch and he chose Cracker Barrel. It's like the Walmart of restaurants.
    Should have countered with Chuck arama

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    That's how I would have said it if I were eloquent.
    I couldn't possibly take credit for it, but it's so true.

Quote Originally Posted by Phildo_Baggins View Post
    I was just complaining about those shitty ads last night. Fucking terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by FLS View Post
    I'm thinking the $80,000 range (sold!)... It looks like a cross between a tesla and a BMW... Are you high right now?

Finally a car commercial I can relate to. He should have gone harder.
    The mocking videos in Frorider's link deserve to be re-posted, they're that good.

Jackoff Chevy Host: Hi, thanks for coming!

Mahk: Eat a dick.

Jackoff Chevy Host: Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by alias_rice View Post

Come on! Get some chicken n' dumplins and sweat it off on a rocker out front afterwards. I bet you hate the peg game too.

People riding flying dog clockwise. Fucks up the downhill. Make it a loop instead of an out and back ya fucks
    I rip the groomed on tele gear