Page 1242 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 ... LastLast
Results 31,026 to 31,050 of 46293
    Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    There is no "shit that enrages you" thread so here I am. My daughter is 8 and at camp today another kid kicked her shoes away from her. When she asked him why he did that he replied that "if he had a gun he would shoot her dead."
    That kid needs help in a hurry. (The boy, not your daughter. Your daughter probably needs shooting lessons.)

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    There is no "shit that enrages you" thread so here I am. My daughter is 8 and at camp today another kid kicked her shoes away from her. When she asked him why he did that he replied that "if he had a gun he would shoot her dead."
    How old is Glademaster?
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    How old is Glademaster?
    The altercation wasn't about toilet wax rings. Couldn't have been him.

Coming home tonite to an ant infestation in my kitchen. They were all over one countertop, the sink, and one cupboard. Taking everything out I found an instant oatmeal packet that either had a hole in it, or they were able to eat into. Just what I wanted to do tonite!

Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    Everyone who shows up 5 minutes earlier to be on time like they usually are will still have to wait for the late arrivals. Same shit happens where I was working. Write them up. Only way to solve it. 2 write ups for the same reason and you're gone. It's not hard to show up on time. My dad taught me that as a boy with some good scoldings.
    Fuck, your life must be breathtakingly pathetic if you actually think like that. Vibes.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Fuck, your life must be breathtakingly pathetic if you actually think like that. Vibes.
    That's rich coming from the guy who complains about everything. Take a lap

Online maps that will only let you zoom in/out by clicking on +/- buttons rather than scrolling your mouse wheel.

The fuck, are people eating paper towels and tp for dinner? I was in 3 different stores this week and not 1 roll of paper towels in any of them and only generic single roll tp available in limited supply. Do people still buy as much as they can in fear of running out? I only use 3 or 4 rolls of paper towels a year as I have kitchen towels for most uses but do need another roll in 6 or 7 weeks.
    I have accepted that I can't get Barrilla Linguini Fina and switched to thin spaghetti for now. Got a couple of rolls of generic tp and it is fine. I think the hoarders are the ones driving around in their cars with masks on, but I may be wrong.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200630_153932.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	710.0 KB 
ID:	333161
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

It varies from store to store and trip to trip. Costco had no TP on Saturday, but plenty of paper towels. my Hannaford was full of TP on Sunday, but no paper towels. I didn't really need either one, but picked up one 12 pack of butt wipe just cause I could. I'll need paper towels in another month or so, however I prefer not to run out.

Amy Poehler

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Amy Poehler
    If she annoys you then I like her.

Covid dumbfuckery:
    - hitting the crosswalk button at intersections with the bottom of your shoe
    - maintaining social distancing by walking 2 abreast on the two outside edges of the bike path, making it physically impossible to get by because ..... 3 FUCKING FEET YOU FUCKING DUMBSHITS

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Covid dumbfuckery:

- maintaining social distancing by walking 2 abreast on the two outside edges of the bike path, making it physically impossible to get by because ..... 3 FUCKING FEET YOU FUCKING DUMBSHITS
    That's better than walker on one side, dog on a retractable leash on the other. Those leashes should be illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    That's better than walker on one side, dog on a retractable leash on the other. Those leashes should be illegal.
    The leashes work great. It is the operator in the Fail.

I’m annoyed that the image for this thread is still that goddamn gif of the guy kicking the dog.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    However many are in a shit ton.

Quote Originally Posted by powdrhound View Post
    The leashes work great. It is the operator in the Fail.
    This.

Unfortunately the fail rate is well above 90%. I use them but readily admit to stupid shit for the first couple of years with them. Takes serious operator skills and a verbal command well trained dog. I generally describe the skills as harder than fuck for any one considering a Flexi, pointing out that it's impossible to control your dog at anything beyond 10% extension unless your dog is absolutely reliable when given a verbal command. Very few such teams around our area.

Broken ribs annoy me.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Heal quickly and don;t watch anything funny.

Unfortunately the fail rate is well above 90%. I use them but readily admit to stupid shit for the first couple of years with them. Takes serious operator skills and a verbal command well trained dog. I generally describe the skills as harder than fuck for any one considering a Flexi, pointing out that it's impossible to control your dog at anything beyond 10% extension unless your dog is absolutely reliable when given a verbal command. Very few such teams around our area.
    My dog gets reeled in pre-emptively. A lot. And if he stops walking and I feel it start to go out, I push the button part way so it makes a really annoying noise and vibration. I am sure I am wearing it out. He hates it. However compliance is inversely proportional to the nastiness of whatever turd or dead thing he has stopped to check out. So then he goes back on short and locked. Rinse, lather, repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    My dog gets reeled in pre-emptively. A lot. And if he stops walking and I feel it start to go out, I push the button part way so it makes a really annoying noise and vibration. I am sure I am wearing it out. He hates it. However compliance is inversely proportional to the nastiness of whatever turd or dead thing he has stopped to check out. So then he goes back on short and locked. Rinse, lather, repeat.
    Preach, bro'; I got gamer thumbs working' that brake. It's actually a good thing that it's just a geared brake instead of a plate - that noise is a good training tool.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Broken ribs annoy me.
    I felt your pain for about 4 months a couple years ago.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Preach, bro'; I got gamer thumbs working' that brake. It's actually a good thing that it's just a geared brake instead of a plate - that noise is a good training tool.
    My wife can’t understand that.

Dog starts rolling, a few clicks on the leash brake and she knows what’s coming. Letting the dog run full speed to the end is dangerous.

And if I need short leash, it’s like reeling in a fat albacore. Dog fishing, I call it. It’s satisfying reeling her in on a tight line.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    My wife can’t understand that.

Dog starts rolling, a few clicks on the leash brake and she knows what’s coming. Letting the dog run full speed to the end is dangerous.

And if I need short leash, it’s like reeling in a fat albacore. Dog fishing, I call it. It’s satisfying reeling her in on a tight line.
    Heh. BTDT. You do that with your kids too? You seem like someone who would use a leash on the kids.

I want a muzzle for the kids.

Leash? Meh. They can play in traffic
    . . .