Page 1269 of 1843 FirstFirst ... 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 ... LastLast
Results 31,701 to 31,725 of 46052
    Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    I learned that the fucking bumpers I ordered for my fucking 4Runner, that took two fucking months to fucking build, shipped three fucking weeks ago and were fucking delivered on fucking August 31 (2020), not to fucking Durango, Colorado, but to someone / someplace in fucking Columbus, Ohio (Ahiya). Nice fucking job fucking Victory 4X4.
    yeah the used transmission I ordered last Wednesday that was supposed to be delivered this Monday went to a very similar but completely incorrect address

they dropped it off on a guy’s porch without a signature even though it was meant to go to an auto shop

now they tell me they can’t go get it and deliver it properly until next week

fuckers
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

When an administrative assistant reschedules a meeting that was due to occur in an hour, with no explanation, nobody apologizes for rescheduling, etc. I mean, I get that my calendar is more open than the higher ups the meeting was scheduled with, but my time is valuable too. And it's annoying AF to have planned things around the meeting only to have the meeting go poof.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

you expect an apology?

you really are special

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    When an administrative assistant reschedules a meeting that was due to occur in an hour, with no explanation, nobody apologizes for rescheduling, etc. I mean, I get that my calendar is more open than the higher ups the meeting was scheduled with, but my time is valuable too. And it's annoying AF to have planned things around the meeting only to have the meeting go poof.
    You got a whole hour notice, stop complaining.

Fairly confident this afternoon I will get 10 minutes notice, and then we will play musical rooms because they forget to check the room schedule.

Happens 2-3 times per week.

BOOM!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

probably surfing TGR while in your zoom meeting

as a member of my Maggot crack legal team I expect moar from you

between you and christian I'm really going to have to review the billable hours

I just scheduled a meeting with our partners in India with the only caveat that it couldn't be after 10PM as I have another call starting then. The invite comes in, 10PM. Sigh...
    I suggest another time which seems to be opened on everyone's schedule, 9:30PM. Not that bad, it's 9AM their time. Nope. Apparently these guys who have no qualms being at work at any time of the night can't do "early" mornings. They get back to me with the compromise of doing it after my first call is over. At 11:30PM to be on the safe side... Sure, that will work real well for me.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    I just scheduled a meeting with our partners in India with the only caveat that it couldn't be after 10PM as I have another call starting then. The invite comes in, 10PM. Sigh...
    I suggest another time which seems to be opened on everyone's schedule, 9:30PM. Not that bad, it's 9AM their time. Nope. Apparently these guys who have no qualms being at work at any time of the night can't do "early" mornings. They get back to me with the compromise of doing it after my first call is over. At 11:30PM to be on the safe side... Sure, that will work real well for me.
    So this bullshit *and* shitty health insurance. I hope to hell you're getting paid ludicrous amounts of money.

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    the other pair seems to be lost in the FedEx fog somewhere

and the original shipper is like
    annoying to discover that the other pair was actually delivered a week ago and was sitting in the shop when I came in to ask about them

miscommunication is annoying

empty mayo jars in the fridge.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3E4E5D9F-F342-44CD-9124-E7B081C7D462.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	426.6 KB 
ID:	340521

even more annoying.....when I go to bitch at the girlfriend for sticking the empty fucking jar back in the goddamn fridge, she says “there’s plenty enough for your damn sandwich”.... and she was right.

girl done cut me down right in the middle of a perfectly good rant.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    even more annoying.....when I go to bitch at the girlfriend for sticking the empty fucking jar back in the goddamn fridge, she says “there’s plenty enough for your damn sandwich”.... and she was right.

girl done cut me down right in the middle of a perfectly good rant.
    No. You're still correct to be annoyed. Problem with leaving a 99% empty jar of a mayo in the fridge is when you check your stock before hitting the grocery store you see the jar sitting there so you think you're good to go and don't buy any. Could've had another jar in reserves ready to rock if you hadn't been duped by the jar with a micron of mayo left.

I used to be like your GF, but it was my wife who trained me proper to just toss the damn thing so she'd make sure and buy more. Besides, nobody wants crusty ancient mayo, which it is by the time you get to the very bottom. It's an egg based product, so blech. Get some fresh stuff, bro. Your GF may have won that battle, but the war is not yet over on this one.

Shit that annoys you

Not sure exactly how it got there, but shit nugget on the wall...highly annoying

Name:	IMG_4890.JPG 
Views:	84 
Size:	256.5 KB 
ID:	340755

Name:	IMG_4889.JPG 
Views:	89 
Size:	246.4 KB 
ID:	340756

Not blaming senior dog, but girl dog doesn’t usually have residual bits...

My wife: wants to do something that "won't cause anyone any stress" then outlines a plan that is going to stress EVERYONE.

Power went out in the middle of the night last night. I think the generator kicking in at the sewage pump station woke me. What annoys me is not an outage in the middle of the night when I should be sleeping anyway, but the fact that it upsets me as much as it does. The uncertainty about when the power will be back on I guess. You'd think someone who can camp in the mountains for a month with no electricity, no phone, no nothing could tolerate a brief outage but apparently not.

Oh, and the PUD "Outage Center" site that tells you that your power is out but nothing else is annoying. And when it says you don't have an outage when you do that's annoying.

Over zealous bus boys. Head over to Pizza port for dinner and a beer. Finished my beer half way through the pizza. Left my hat there, and asked the group next to me to tell the staff I'm not done if they try to take my plate. Go order another beer. As I come back I see the guy dumping my plate in the trash. He comped the beer and ordered another pizza when I pointed out I wasn't done, but had to wait another 15 min for it. And of course, finished the beer when I'm half done the pizza. Not getting up this time, fuckers.

Name:	download_20200921_093630.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	713.8 KB 
ID:	340933
    I see hydraulic turtles.

^^^
    Huh? Do they not like making money during afternoons?
    I still call it The Jake.

It's so cheap they run out by 1:30
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    It's so cheap they run out by 1:30
    I'll say it's cheap. I filled up my car with premium at Costco last week and when the pump stopped I looked up and it was $24. I don't think I've been able to fill up the entire tank for that cheap since the 90s.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    ^^^
    Huh? Do they not like making money during afternoons?
    I'm guessing it is a parking lot space issue.

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    I'm guessing it is a parking lot space issue.
    Highway access. It's Vermont. Local gas magnate is using the environmental courts to delay Costco from opening. Can't handle the increased traffic without additional lanes

Quote Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
    Highway access. It's Vermont. Local gas magnate is using the environmental courts to delay Costco from opening. Can't handle the increased traffic without additional lanes
    Magnates, plural. And I heard that the Maplethorpe (sorry, Maplefield, inside joke, we wish Vallee would fist himself) outlet in front of Costco was occasionally matching the Costco price during their operating hours. That will make the traffic so much worse. Which he can blame on Costco.

There's a lot of Butthurt on this one. Vallee and Jolley were allegedly price fixing, in part brought to light by Bernie Sanders. That's a simplification. Enter the existing Costco that built pumps but couldn't use them for about 3 years. Funny how Bernie and a large corporation were on the same side.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Dawg View Post
    Paying 8.50 for a pizza.
    I hope you're talking pounds, 'cause that's cheap for a pizza in 'Murcin funny-money.

I was going to say, even $18.50 for a pizza would be a pretty reasonable price these days.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    I hope you're talking pounds, 'cause that's cheap for a pizza in 'Murcin funny-money.
    even at GBP that's still cheap.

I pay $20 (£15.60) for one of these 16" thin crust pies and think I'm living large:

When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism