Page 1341 of 1849 FirstFirst ... 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 ... LastLast
Results 33,501 to 33,525 of 46221
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    Holding spot for screaming in the future........

ME (sales guys): Don't release that code to my customer, its not been fully tested, no one has been trained, and we dont have resources to fix it if it goes down.

Product Mgr: SHIP IT!!

ME: FML!

My co-worker and I were drinking a beer years ago after a trade show and he had the best line to describe our company.

"Its not that we shoot ourselves in the foot with these projects that bothers me, its our ability to drop mag and reload so quickly"
    We must work at the same place. Or at least I take some solace knowing mine isn’t the only habitual offender of this shit.

When customer satisfaction calls and you tell them what they did wrong, then they deny they did that.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    Just turn the dip function off. wtf
    Oh I understand. It’s the first thing I do whenever backing up SOMEBODY else’s bmw around the crowded lot after I’ve checked the ground behind me when the stupid mirror hits the deck with reverse...

Shit that annoys you

Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    I've thought about trying to devise a hook for the bottom of our drone but my husband doesn't trust my piloting skills to not get that stuck in the process
    My first thought was to get my son to use his drone with a hook. But, the damn balloons are so tangled even if we were to “hook” them, I doubt we’d be able to pull the balloons free.

The flame thrower drone is a great idea in theory, but the drone doesn’t have enough lift to carry the flame thrower load. (It’s only a mavic mini).

I may resort to cutting that long branch down.
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

They are so annoying. Out running this evening, I saw something silver in the sage and went to investigate. It was one tangled in the brush. No idea how far they drift on winds up here, we’re 10 miles from the nearest town. I come across at least one a year on the desert. Untangled it and threw it away at home.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

I've been finding one or more on every ride lately.

The bigger one from last weekend:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mylar.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	908.2 KB 
ID:	372288

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    I've been finding one or more on every ride lately.

The bigger one from last weekend:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mylar.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	908.2 KB 
ID:	372288

Same number or different number?
    OH, MY GAWD! ―John Hillerman  Big Billie Eilish fan.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

Number? Thought it was fallopian tubes.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

East wind on garbage day. Like 2 out of 3 times. And my trashy neighbor who puts 140 gallons of garbage in a 96 gallon can with the lid open.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Recycling glass never made sense. Except for back in the day when your coke bottle got rinsed and refilled. .
    Incorrect post is incorrect....amuses rather than annoys me however.

Shit that annoys you

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    East wind on garbage day. Like 2 out of 3 times. And my trashy neighbor who puts 140 gallons of garbage in a 96 gallon can with the lid open.
    We’ve got this white trash bitch across the alley. She leaves her bin out all week (whatever) but it’s immediately overflowing the afternoon after it gets picked up. How the hell do you produce that much waste? The magpies love her and more than once the alley ends up full of garbage. If a bag falls out I just toss it over her fence into the backyard.

You're waaaaay too enabling; 24 hours after pick up toss entire trash can plus any spillage over fence into her yard .... or, does she have a porch?

What ever genius decided that electrical outlets need to be secured with flat head screws needs a swift kick in the nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    Mylar balloons stuck in my tree. Any suggestions on how to get them out (besides cutting down a significant portion of the tree)?

Attachment 372160
    On topic
    https://twitter.com/jimmydunncomedy/...525287949?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    And my trashy neighbor who puts 140 gallons of garbage in a 96 gallon can with the lid open.
    One of our neighbors recently got a 2nd trash can. Regular size one, not the tiny guy you can request from the city. Both are filled to the brim every week and overflow at least once a month. The lids are always opened, especially when it's going to rain.
    Single woman in that house, not doing any renovations or anything else that would justify generating that much trash. Her recycling is also packed to the gills weekly. If it's windy half of it ends up in our yard.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    What ever genius decided that electrical outlets need to be secured with flat head screws needs a swift kick in the nuts.
    The outlet or the faceplate? I agree on the outlet, but the faceplate looks so much better when all the slots are aligned the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Ha! Considering the tree is about a third of a mile from the ocean, better in the tree than in the ocean! But I still want the friggin thing gone!

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    The outlet or the faceplate? I agree on the outlet, but the faceplate looks so much better when all the slots are aligned the same way.
    The outlet itself. Once there’s a couple of layers of paint on those things they are impossible.

The fucking flicker on the roof. He starts doing that shit before 7 in the morning and we are going to have a PROBLEM.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    The fucking flicker on the roof. He starts doing that shit before 7 in the morning and we are going to have a PROBLEM.
    Trade you for a couple of Stellar jays?

Calling our bird experts. Let's help these two guys out.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Suet feeders...flickers love those things, but it might attract more of them and more drumming.

As much as I love flickers, they sure can be annoying this time of year drumming it up for a mate.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    fucking flicker
    I just tried saying this 3x fast.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Flickers are woodpeckers. If they are pecking/drumming your chimney or flashing during the spring months, that's a mating call. During the rest of the year, you've got bugs.