Page 1202 of 1217 FirstFirst ... 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 ... LastLast
Results 30,026 to 30,050 of 30424
  1. #30026
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    8,510
    Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    But the ones with the wood chucks are funny.
    I laugh every time. "Hey ya dang wood chucks! Stop chucking my wood!"

  2. #30027
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In a van... down by the river
    Posts
    4,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Do it.

    Had dh boards years ago. If you have groomer only days and enough open space to let them rip, wow is that fun.

    I guess the shit that annoys me is shits so crowded it’s hard to let them rip
    You're not helping, goddammit.

  3. #30028
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    inpdx
    Posts
    12,703
    Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    You're not helping, goddammit.
    Are all the add-a-binding options less than 10 din? (My phone doesn’t expand the full names)

    Not that one has to buy them together but it seems odd

  4. #30029
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    19,828
    $129 to go Mach looney?

    Do it.



    Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    Are all the add-a-binding options less than 10 din? (My phone doesn’t expand the full names)

    Not that one has to buy them together but it seems odd
    It’s like they’re daring you to explode into the net.
    I still call it The Jake.

  5. #30030
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    16,420
    Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    You're not helping, goddammit.
    Doooooooo it.

    I had some DH skis, once, briefly. I think I did two runs on them and that was enough. They. Do. Not. Turn. Not until you are going very very fast.

    I stick with GS skis for hard pack days now.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

  6. #30031
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    19,828
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Doooooooo it.

    I had some DH skis, once, briefly. I think I did two runs on them and that was enough. They. Do. Not. Turn. Not until you are going very very fast.
    Maybe he should consider the Jerantulas?
    I still call it The Jake.

  7. #30032
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    16,420
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

  8. #30033
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    16,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Yeehaw!
    No doubt. 216 seems about right.
    watch out for snakes

  9. #30034
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    16,353
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Where are the sweet GS planks?
    watch out for snakes

  10. #30035
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    16,353
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Maybe he should consider the Jerantulas?

    Some are still waiting for that shipment notice.
    watch out for snakes

  11. #30036
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bottom feeding
    Posts
    7,718
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Doooooooo it.

    I had some DH skis, once, briefly. I think I did two runs on them and that was enough. They. Do. Not. Turn. Not until you are going very very fast.

    I stick with GS skis for hard pack days now.
    This. Bought some used from a racer dude.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

  12. #30037
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In a van... down by the river
    Posts
    4,895
    GODDAM YOU ALL TO HELL!

  13. #30038
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In a van... down by the river
    Posts
    4,895

  14. #30039
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    16,353
    Whats the dealio with the plates? Can you strip that off or is it necessary?
    watch out for snakes

  15. #30040
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,077
    Will they slarve and slash?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  16. #30041
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Edge of the Great Basin
    Posts
    2,071
    There's a Tele skier in the Wasatch who owns a hunk of shit snowcat with exclusive rights to use it on the Cardiff Fork access trail, a popular hiking/snowshoeing/skiing area. The old cat is more smog machine than snow machine. What was once a fast five mile runout with lots of zones to pop off of little berms and banked turns is now chewed up cattrack chunder.

  17. #30042
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    16,353
    Anything will if you have a 4" angle grinder for your tune ups.
    watch out for snakes

  18. #30043
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,077
    Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    There's a Tele skier in the Wasatch who owns a hunk of shit snowcat with exclusive rights to use it on the Cardiff Fork access trail, a popular hiking/snowshoeing/skiing area. The old cat is more smog machine than snow machine. What was once a fast five mile runout with lots of zones to pop off of little berms and banked turns is now chewed up cattrack chunder.
    Sounds like a job for the A10 Warthog. I know a guy who knows a guy who used to fly one. He would just need an A10 and a few rounds of 30mm HE.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  19. #30044
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    16,353
    But then you have all that depleted uranium dust contaminating the whole area for decades.

    If he is a tele skier he will most likely not do any PMs and it will grind to a halt due to lack of motor oil.
    watch out for snakes

  20. #30045
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,077
    Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    Anything will if you have a 4" angle grinder for your tune ups.
    Have one. I'm in then.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  21. #30046
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,077
    Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    But then you have all that depleted uranium dust contaminating the whole area for decades.
    Trying to solve one problem at a time here, Scotty.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  22. #30047
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Warm parts of the St. Vrain
    Posts
    1,637

    Shit that annoys you

    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Will they slarve and slash?
    Are you kidding?! Can they slarve and slash!? You outta see ‘em; they’ll slarve under that rooski radar so low they’ll be burning the treetops!! HELL YEAH they can slarve and slash!!!

    Lito would slarve those down moguls all day long and love it.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

  23. #30048
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    6,027
    Just found out that some scumbag hacked my Hulu account and switched the associated e-mail address without me ever noticing til now. Then they got into Netflix but thankfully only changed password. Thankfully Hulu customer service helped me reset it back to the old one and booted off all devices, but still annoying. Apparently a TON of people got hacked from December-January and the notification went straight to junk (then auto-deleted later) for most of us.

    Check your accounts, folks!

  24. #30049
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SLC
    Posts
    1,417
    Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    There's a Tele skier in the Wasatch who owns a hunk of shit snowcat with exclusive rights to use it on the Cardiff Fork access trail, a popular hiking/snowshoeing/skiing area. The old cat is more smog machine than snow machine. What was once a fast five mile runout with lots of zones to pop off of little berms and banked turns is now chewed up cattrack chunder.
    This has been blowing my mind this season. If he's going to truck up there on the daily he could at least put in a proper grooming so the exit is fast... How far up does he go? I never make it past the mower skinner, maybe he trashes the road all the way to the mining structures?

  25. #30050
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In a van... down by the river
    Posts
    4,895
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    Just found out that some scumbag hacked my Hulu account and switched the associated e-mail address without me ever noticing til now. Then they got into Netflix but thankfully only changed password. Thankfully Hulu customer service helped me reset it back to the old one and booted off all devices, but still annoying. Apparently a TON of people got hacked from December-January and the notification went straight to junk (then auto-deleted later) for most of us.

    Check your accounts, folks!
    Wait. You got hacked and had Hulu CS set your password back to the OLD one?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •