Page 1460 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 ... LastLast
Results 36,476 to 36,500 of 46281
    Quote Originally Posted by JayPowHound View Post
    I never use YouTube, ever, except on my phone.

Lol.. seems like I might have a problem with your solution.
    Can't help you there. Sorry. I hate my phone with a passion and avoid it at all costs unless I need to take a quick snap or take a call.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Can't help you there. Sorry. I hate my phone with a passion and avoid it at all costs unless I need to take a quick snap or take a call.
    lol. What the fucks a call, grandpa?

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    lol. What the fucks a call, grandpa?
    Do you want me to send you the paper I wrote on the telecommunications regulation of VOIP? The one I wrote 20 years ago?

Keep hodling AT&T.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

People who think salt can fix lazy, stupid, reckless, and cheap all while miraculously clearing visibility in a white out.
    "Let's be careful out there."

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Pretty sure jumping up causes more farts than sitting still.
    Yeah, but it's the people sitting down who have to smell them.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    The same reason they have to immediately jump up into the airplane aisle the instant the fasten seatbelts light goes off.
    I jump up right away because it takes a while to get my creaky legs functioning after sitting for hours. I also assist getting bags down for people that struggle. I have more of a problem with the idiots that wait until their row is going out to get up and search for their carry-ons in the overhead compartment. No wonder it takes 45 minutes to deplane.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Wind. The fucking wind annoys me.
    Danno can apparently see into the future, unfortunately. Awful.

Fuck.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Fuck.
    Do you hate snow ? Please?

Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    Danno can apparently see into the future, unfortunately. Awful.
    And into other locales.

The chairs aren't spinning. The wilderness is wind loaded af. And I'm going to have to drive the shitty hilly curvy narrow road covered in snow and ice patches to check that a tree hasn't fallen on my parent's house.

When you choose a video and the ad shows up on your phone before you view it, just reload that page. The ad will go away. Works every time…… for me anyways.

Google. Facebook. Tesla?
    Do we hate them all?
    I dunno, I kinda respect Musk.
    The guy's brilliant.
    He's also a total trolling asshole. (Not an opinion. Fact.)

Perhaps Steve Jobs would have had the same reputation had twitter existed back then. IMO, Jobs was just an asshole-lite. But was also brilliant.

Then there's Larry Ellison. (Just look at that smirking face! No, don't! I don't want to be responsible for what happens!) I'm going to stop before my BP goes any higher.

Google. Facebook. Tesla?

Do we hate them all?

I dunno, I kinda respect Musk.

neufox, we've skied together.

You know way more than I do about this shit. I know my work, my family, and my EC shit.

I'm out of my element here..

Attachment 399270

I'm annoyed that I want to continue my youtube subscription.

I also am not a fan of FB (quit a while ago) and Zuck.

Sorry I mixed em up.

Nothing finance here, just user experience
    Yea man and met up to borrow gear or something. Hopefully we’ll ski together again some day! Just pointing out the inaccuracy, I’m a known stickler for details.

Fuck.
    Sells his house ahead of time too…. How about a warning next time eh?!

Stop with the fake shipping times. I know it won't be here Wednesday. You know it won't be here Wednesday. Just say "due to the supply/labor/weather issues, it'll take two weeks"

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    I jump up right away because it takes a while to get my creaky legs functioning after sitting for hours. I also assist getting bags down for people that struggle. I have more of a problem with the idiots that wait until their row is going out to get up and search for their carry-ons in the overhead compartment. No wonder it takes 45 minutes to deplane.
    The main problem I have is there may be people with tight connections to make, but there's no way anyone in the front of the plane is going to let them through. Also with all the airlines not named Southwest charging for checked bags the overheads are stuffed to the gills and sometimes you might need to put your carry-on behind you. Good luck getting to it during the deplaning if that's the case. Just wait until it's your turn and then get up and leave. Should be pretty straightforward.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Stop with the fake shipping times. I know it won't be here Wednesday. You know it won't be here Wednesday. Just say "due to the supply/labor/weather issues, it'll take two weeks"
    I see the vendor is shipping your package via FedEx. ++vibes++

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Just use an ad blocker. I never see an ad on youtube, ever, except for on my phone.

https://newpipe.net/ or https://vancedapp.com/ if you're a dirty Android user like me. No experience with iOS but searching for "alternative Newpipe iPhone" seems to come up with a few options.
    Last edited by Ørion; 01-10-2022 at 11:28 AM. Reason: missed a bracket

The main problem I have is there may be people with tight connections to make, but there's no way anyone in the front of the plane is going to let them through. Also with all the airlines not named Southwest charging for checked bags the overheads are stuffed to the gills and sometimes you might need to put your carry-on behind you. Good luck getting to it during the deplaning if that's the case. Just wait until it's your turn and then get up and leave. Should be pretty straightforward.
    Back in the days when airlines were semi-civilized if a plane departed late the attendants would make an announcement to let people with tight connections deplane first. And people let them. (But good luck having their checked bags make the connection.)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Sig View Post
    I see the vendor is shipping your package via FedEx. ++vibes++
    Ha! Yeah, this time. But I've had UPS pull the same shenanigans before xmas.

At least it's not DHL. They'd find the package months from now in an upstate ditch with a dead Russian hooker.

Be grateful it's not Yanwen

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Back in the days when airlines were semi-civilized if a plane departed late the attendants would make an announcement to let people with tight connections deplane first. And people let them. (But good luck having their checked bags make the connection.)
    I remember. And I also don't recall it happening in recent memory. They probably realize it's pointless now.

I remember. And I also don't recall it happening in recent memory. They probably realize it's pointless now.
    They probably have enough standby's to fill the flight. They'd just as soon you miss it. In the ancient times we're talking about planes were rarely full. I remember having a connecting flight held for a late arrival. Not common but it happened. And that was before hub and spoke, so there were fewer options if you missed your connection.

I could say damn you’re old but I too have experienced this historical phenomenon.

Shit that annoys you

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    We had this happen in December. Flight was delayed, we were cutting it real close for connection.
    Flight Attendants made an announcement that a few people had tight connections and to please stay seated and let them deboard first.

80% of the plane stood up and jammed to isle. I almost lost my mind but I just passive aggressively made comments about all the assholes not listening loud enough.

We missed the flight, but our bags made it.

Yeah I know book direct, we did Delta changed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by HD333; 01-06-2022 at 11:46 AM.