Page 871 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 ... LastLast
Results 21,751 to 21,775 of 46293
    Got stung on the face by a wasp a couple hours ago. Hurt like hell. And annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    That the city govt sent a blast to the entire city on nextdoor, warning them about a mountain lion home invasion on the very Western edge of the city (up against the mountainous open space). Cue irrational fear-based knee jerk reactions.
    Kill all the cats?

Think of the children?

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    i’m about ready to fire a fire extinguisher in the groundnest from hell that’s been built under my backyard fence. lil fuckers have tunnels under it so i’m forced to go into neighbor yard with the cans of spray death, the escape route is not kind, blackberry’s.
    You need a skunk

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Ha, here in Joisey I stop at Quik Check in the a,m, pull up to the pump, go inside and get my coffee , come out and gas is pumped and roll. At least something is good here.

Food poisoning. I am empty this morning.

On the plus side, I lost four pounds last night, and my abs are WORKED!

Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Crashed my mountain bike into a ground nest once. Needless to say, the residents were pissed. That was when I learned that a yellow jacket can sting you multiple times, as the fellow trapped in my waistband demonstrated to me.

The “She Shed” commercial....the second I see/hear it, I change the channel. I don’t even know what company it is supposed to advertise....one of the insurance companies I would assume.

Quote Originally Posted by BC. View Post
    The “She Shed” commercial....the second I see/hear it, I change the channel. I don’t even know what company it is supposed to advertise....one of the insurance companies I would assume.
    Come on you know you want a sheshier she shed!! I really think it may be the most annoying commercial on air right now.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

Geez I kinda like a little she shed

so tired of the browhoremancave bs

Pass that shit off to another gender
    ​I am not in your hurry

People who move jobs but don't clean out their desk. I just moved into a cubicle only to find fifty three inch thick binders filled with old files since the previous occupant insisted on printing everything.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BC. View Post
    ha, that just ran. I dunno, I kinda like the guy dealing with an obviously insane and very spoiled woman.

Not sure why but it resonates.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    ha, that just ran. I dunno, I kinda like the guy dealing with an obviously insane and very spoiled woman.

Not sure why but it resonates.
    The guy I didn’t seem to mind.....but it’s the woman that gets me to immediately turn the channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    Food poisoning. I am empty this morning.
    Do you know where it came from? I had some really bad, bad, terrible bouts in the past but despite the certainty of jinxing myself I'm gonna say it: Not for 25 years. Part of it is I do the cooking at home and I'm super careful about cooked v. raw, surfaces, utensils, etc. I do pay attention, and we're probably not going to get food poisoning at home.

But restaurants is a crap shoot. Was anything out of the ordinary? Did you think it was a dicey situation and just forged forward or was it out of the blue? It's been a long time but I never ever want that shit again. Is there anything to learn from your situation?

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Going into the restroom, and there are three urinals.
    Jackass ahead of me is in the middle one.
    Idiot.
    Things that there's three-in-a-row of, I guess I could explain to you, the one in the middle sees the least use. The bottom of that dude's flipflops are cleaner than yours...

He could be the last man standing out of the trio

Quote Originally Posted by BeardMech View Post
    He could be the last man standing out of the trio
    I'm always the last man standing. I piss like Austin Powers after they thawed him out.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Do you know where it came from? I had some really bad, bad, terrible bouts in the past but despite the certainty of jinxing myself I'm gonna say it: Not for 25 years. Part of it is I do the cooking at home and I'm super careful about cooked v. raw, surfaces, utensils, etc. I do pay attention, and we're probably not going to get food poisoning at home.

But restaurants is a crap shoot. Was anything out of the ordinary? Did you think it was a dicey situation and just forged forward or was it out of the blue? It's been a long time but I never ever want that shit again. Is there anything to learn from your situation?
    No clue. We made dinner at home; my wife was fine, I wasn’t. We ate the same salad, same salmon cakes, drank the same wine. Only difference we can find is that I ate some string beans from the garden, but that’s not likely the source. A mystery. Pure fucking hell, though, so no more beans for me.

It's gotta be the source man. that or something similar you're not seeing right now. epidemiology and shit. there is a source. it's science, not magic.

feel better bud

Food poisoning is sometimes not immediate, it's not necessarily from your most recent meal.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

How do green beans suddenly go all aggro on me? We use no pesticides, nothing toxic; seems unlikely.

Free weight loss program!
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Food poisoning is sometimes not immediate, it's not necessarily from your most recent meal.
    very valid point. thank you.

still for whatever reason I want vectors. what was for lunch?

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    How do green beans suddenly go all aggro on me? We use no pesticides, nothing toxic; seems unlikely.
    If -if- the beans are the fault it would probably be from animal waste and you didn't adequately clean it before eating it. From a science-y point of view. No judgement bro.