Page 787 of 1848 FirstFirst ... 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 ... LastLast
Results 19,651 to 19,675 of 46183
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    When a local bike shop is too cool and bro-y to help answer a couple of parts questions and just quote you super high to try and get you to buy a new bike. They’re probably the same ones who complain about losing sales to online stores.
    Back when I was racing (when the line between mtb and roadie was blurrier), they'd size you up: 'Hmmm... legs too skinny, not shaved, no spandex, can't smell you from here... nope, not core enough. No bro deal for you!' Fuckers.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    well and the only reason I've come around is I basically broke my ass really badly back in December and the extra clothing just feels good, keeps it warm and heal-y feeling.

I'm ditching it first chance I get.
    I've heard prolapsed rectums can be a pain in the ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Mau View Post
    I bought these vents and fixed all my plastic cans.

Drill a hole, pop in the vent, problem solved.
    My problem is the ‘shutoff’ valves in the spout, that leak gas every time you depress them. I don’t care if it gurgles.

I would only wear boxers for the longest time. Even on the cycling team for college in my spandex I wouldnt wear boxer briefs (went commando). I wear Pair of Thieves boxer briefs for the most part now, especially while skiing.

Fun side note, I didnt wear a cup when I was a lax goalie in middle school. Got hit a shit ton of times in my thighs and still said fuck it.

https://www.bn3th.com/
    (formerly MyPackage)

Stops sticking due to sweating, lifts and separates, enhances profile.

Shit that annoys you

I would routinely hear my dad unleash a string of curses when he would go to sit on the can and his balls would splash down into the bowl water. Just grandpas long balls again, nothing to worry about

Quote Originally Posted by reckless toboggan View Post
    Well that just sounds like a recipe for a lifetime of droopy, low hanging balls. I hear chicks love that look,...and smell. Almost as much as guys love sweaty, pool balls in a sock type boobs.
    If supportive garments prevented droopy body parts there wouldn't be any saggy tits. Gravity will get you in the end no matter what you do.

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    I would routinely hear my dad unleash a string of curses when he would go to sit on the can and his balls would splash down into the bowl water. Just grandpas long balls again, nothing to worry about
    Probably flushed the toilet and that resulted in an inadvertent tea bag situation.

Like one of the old bathtub stoppers on a chain, except long balls in a toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    If supportive garments prevented droopy body parts there wouldn't be any saggy tits. Gravity will get you in the end no matter what you do.
    And there’s the end of THIS conversation.........

Ricky Gervais has a great bit about his old distended balls floating in the bathtub in his latest Netflix standup.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    This! This is Expert commentary
    ​I am not in your hurry

That I whiffed while trying to kick the dog down the street that tried to attack my elderly dog when we walked by this morning.

Annoying when some white dude at a bar with gel in his hair asks my wife and I a politically charged question out of the blue and gets all butt hurt when he doesn’t like our answer. Just because we are white people in the whitest part of the whitest state doesn’t mean we will agree with your racist bullshit. I guess racist fucking idiots with gel in their hair annoy me. Maybe there’s a reason you are still single in your mid 40’s and still talking about Snapchat.

Just had to get that off my chest.

Phew.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    Annoying when some white dude at a bar with gel in his hair asks my wife and I a politically charged question out of the blue and gets all butt hurt when he doesn’t like our answer. Just because we are white people in the whitest part of the whitest state doesn’t mean we will agree with your racist bullshit. I guess racist fucking idiots with gel in their hair annoy me. Maybe there’s a reason you are still single in your mid 40’s and still talking about Snapchat.

Just had to get that off my chest.
    You live in VT?

My dryer broke and and I can't find anyone to come fix it before next Thurs.

I only have 4 pairs of underwear left. Trying to decide which 2 days to go commando.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    You live in VT?
    Nope, CO. Pretty fucking white.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    My dryer broke and and I can't find anyone to come fix it before next Thurs.

I only have 4 pairs of underwear left. Trying to decide which 2 days to go commando.
    Air them out, I’m sure that will result in shit that annoys your neighbors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One does not just "air out" $120 Versace boxer briefs without keeping a watchful eye for those who might try to steal them.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    My kids had a different set of underwear for each week. They slept and went to school in the same warmups, until they started to care about clothes. They still turned out ok. Whatever makes life a little easier.
    I was essentially a feral child. It turned out okay.
    I'm wondering if I'm going to turn out OK, why is everyone caring about my kids? This is about ME.

dont shit in your under wear and you really can wear them again in a situation like this. My package is not some rank crabs nest that I cant reuse if all hell breaks loose on my laundry

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    One does not just "air out" $120 Versace boxer briefs without keeping a watchful eye for those who might try to steal them.
    keep your eye on itchybrowneye, that dude loves used undies.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

well and the only reason I've come around is I basically broke my ass really badly back in December and the extra clothing just feels good, keeps it warm and heal-y feeling.

I'm ditching it first chance I get.
    my boys need a home.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy