Page 1150 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 ... LastLast
Results 28,726 to 28,750 of 29464
    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Thing is, it was a Craftsman solid rubber (black) that cost $42. It just sucked. Must not be the same thing...
    Oh, that sucks. Must be what dunfree said. Bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    sears now != sears then
    Yup. I suppose so.

Warm sunny day on a shadeless south facing steep slope, near the top. Group with a dog on a leash comes along. There is a little pool of water, the dog starts drinking, the owner pulls it away while it was still drinking. I guess that's one dog that won't be peeing where it shouldn't, or anywhere else.

I can beep my pup off a puddle but he won't quit peeing on a beep. He just stares at me, as if to say "come at me, bro"

Smartphones. That have the charging port on the bottom of the phone. And that won't rotate the screen 180 degrees. This puts stress on the cable and charging port when I have to charge my phone while I am using it.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Warm sunny day on a shadeless south facing steep slope, near the top. Group with a dog on a leash comes along. There is a little pool of water, the dog starts drinking, the owner pulls it away while it was still drinking. I guess that's one dog that won't be peeing where it shouldn't, or anywhere else.
    Perhaps the owner was carrying special canine-formulated bottled water from Whole Foods.
    °”rale, vato!

3 million gallons of 'untreated sewage' spill into Puget Sound after power outage, prompting beach closures

you mean after mtngirl went swimming, right?

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    3 million gallons of 'untreated sewage' spill into Puget Sound after power outage, prompting beach closures

Yeah, sounds like a lot of shit, but it ain’t. the solution to pollution IS dilution after all..... just a drop in the ocean.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Smartphones. That have the charging port on the bottom of the phone. And that won't rotate the screen 180 degrees. This puts stress on the cable and charging port when I have to charge my phone while I am using it.
    90 degree charge cables. Work great.

Fucking Fed ex. Fucking assholes drive right to my house stop in my fucking driveway have my goddamn package on the fucking truck and then drive away without even fucking leaving it.

forever lines to buy coffee because nobody can drink just fucking coffee now

forever lines to buy coffee because nobody can drink just fucking coffee now
    Vicís in Boulder used to have a coffee only line when it got busy. Cash payment as well.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    Vicís in Boulder used to have a coffee only line when it got busy. Cash payment as well.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    that's a great idea. also more than one person serving a line of 20 would good!

My dog got sprayed by a skunk last night. First for me. Fucking terrible. Smells nothing like ďskunk smellĒ from roadkill or a distant spray.

A bath of baking soda and h2o2 and a second bath of vinegar and she still smells awful. She lives outside now.

Saddest stinky dog in the world.
    focus.

They better get somebodyís ass for this shit

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    Fucking Fed ex. Fucking assholes drive right to my house stop in my fucking driveway have my goddamn package on the fucking truck and then drive away without even fucking leaving it.
    Sorry, this thread has exceeded it's quota of Fedex complaints. Please delete your post. ;-- )

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    My dog got sprayed by a skunk last night. First for me. Fucking terrible. Smells nothing like “skunk smell” from roadkill or a distant spray.

A bath of baking soda and h2o2 and a second bath of vinegar and she still smells awful. She lives outside now.

Saddest stinky dog in the world.

I keep a bottle of this on hand for just such occasions. When pet gets sprayed douse them in this and let them dry. Do not wet the animal first!

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkiní Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Shit that annoys you

Bought it^^. Letís hope I never have to test it out. What kind of results have you got KQ?

Annoying neighbors and their fucking little yappy dog.

"Bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark"
    neighbor yelling: ELLA, SHUT UP!

*5 seconds later...*

neighbors wife screaming "STOP IT"

*5 seconds later...*

I don't know what is more annoying, the dog barking or the owners hollering at it to stop. All of you pipe the fuck down! Just had a glorious couple of quiet hours where they went out somewhere. They just got home. "Bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark" "STOP IT"

Time to get out of here for the rest of the weekend....

Thatís what I ended up getting at the pet store just now.

Lost an area rug and an entry mat to the debacle as well.

Iím pretty sure I smell like skunk and just canít detect it.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    Annoying neighbors and their fucking little yappy dog.
    Small yappy dogs (and their owners) are the freaking worst. Vibes, man.

Takes a LOT of restraint not to field kick them when they're futilely attempting to maul you.

G-D irrigation pump (pump on trailer, fish screen in river) was running fine yesterday and today it won't hold pressure. WTF? Not happy.
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkiní Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post

I don't know what is more annoying, the dog barking or the owners hollering at it to stop. All of you pipe the fuck down! ....
    This thread is SO timely.
    Our neighbors have an Aussie Shepherd that squals and yips in excitement for a few minutes when they get home. Witch-Bitch of a neighbor now sets off her car alarm every time the dog does it, for like 5-10 minutes.
    Cops were there this morning, each of them called the PO-PO because of 'disturbance of the peace'.
    Proper fucked, the rest of us all lose.
    StokePimpin' ain't easy

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    This thread is SO timely.
    Our neighbors have an Aussie Shepherd that squals and yips in excitement for a few minutes when they get home. Witch-Bitch of a neighbor now sets off her car alarm every time the dog does it, for like 5-10 minutes.
    Cops were there this morning, each of them called the PO-PO because of 'disturbance of the peace'.
    Proper fucked, the rest of us all lose.
    Hah! That sounds fun. In some ways, my low income neighborhood is nice for its general lack of petty pretentiousness. Pretty sure the scrungy tatted up guy up the street who has a husky who does the same thing (Iíve mentioned this dog before for its late night howling while chained to the front porch) isnít good news. Nobody says a thing when the dog yips and whines when his momma comes home.

I think itís adorable.
    focus.

Realtor asks me to do a home inspection yesterday, asks my availability this weekend.
    I say "early is best ".
    Responds about seller is a cancer patient, 10 ok?
    Sure, I'll give up my bike ride before it gets hot.
    Text him at 9 this am "what's the address? "
    Get it and respond "see you at 10"
    Sit in drive for 20 minutes, no cell service and drive 3 miles to call him.
    "That's tomorrow, didn't I put that in the email? "

Nope!

Killed my plans to go to Killington for the weekend.
    Came home to work om truck. Dickhead mechanic who has worked on my rigs for 20+ years [before he had a garage] decided he doesn't want to do the work he said he would do 2 months ago.
    Bought all new factory rotors and calipers for my 2500 Ram. Got two done in the 90į heat and the 3rd has a bolt issue. Can't get the lower caliper bracket bolt out. Try every trick in the book and end up grinding the head off.
    Luckily the hardware store has the 16mm 20 pitch bolt.

Sick of truck today. Drinking IPAS on the deck, will put it together in the morning, before the fucking inspection.
    Cool to be hearing the 3rd thunderstorm passing north or south over the last hour. Might stay dry til dark.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190720_195210.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	633.7 KB 
ID:	288968

Yep, dry until sundown

Sunrise fun

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190720_202624.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	881.2 KB 
ID:	288969
    Last edited by Vt-Freeheel; 07-20-2019 at 06:44 PM.