Page 1421 of 1838 FirstFirst ... 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 ... LastLast
Results 35,501 to 35,525 of 45938
    PFFFT. Nazis are weak; it's the syntax and punctuation overlords that'll get you every time.

Quote Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
    Seriously weird assumption there
    The only people I see confuse tights and leggings as it looks like this person did are my developmentally disabled passengers. Could also be leggings that are too small, but again, this is a mistake I do not normally see on non disabled people.

I interact with a lot of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvelinusconfluentus View Post
    I'm not sure what they are. Some kind of weird fashion boot? Who the fuck cares. Based on the tights/leggings I kinda think the human might be developmentally disabled so it annoys me that their picture pis posted on the internet.
    Are you qualified to give a clinical diagnosis? Forgetting that it is extremely unethical if you were.

The only people I see confuse tights and leggings as it looks like this person did are my developmentally disabled passengers. Could also be leggings that are too small, but again, this is a mistake I do not normally see on non disabled people.

What’s a tight? What’s a legging? Am I developmentally disabled?

(Don’t say yes. I’m not)

Good looking people don't usually take and post pictures of other people they think are ugly or odd looking. As for myself, while I don't pictures of myself I confess to occasionally looking at the people of walmart web site and thinking, well I may look weird, but at least not that weird.

First of all, I work with developmentally and intellectually disabled young adults every day. The assumption that this person (we are assuming female?) who chose to wear these "pants" has a developmental disability is frankly insulting.

A non-identifying picture of odd footwear and standing outside of a clearly defined box on the floor is interesting .. no question about it.

Without any further info I'd think the OP posting about this being outside the norm is reasonable.

Check yourself girl. I appreciate that your efforts to promote gender equality and shut down some of the TRGs misogynistic culture are well intentioned, but I think you are reaching on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by JayPowHound View Post
    I work with developmentally and intellectually disabled young adults every day. The assumption that this person (we are assuming female?) who chose to wear these "pants" has a developmental disability is frankly insulting.

A non-identifying picture of odd footwear and standing outside of a clearly defined box on the floor is interesting .. no question about it.

Without any further info I'd think the OP posting about this being outside the norm is reasonable.

Check yourself girl. I appreciate that your efforts to promote gender equality and shut down some of the TRGs misogynistic culture are well intentioned, but I think you are reaching on this one.
    Its more a matter of there might be more going on than we see or know, so let's not post pictures of this person on the internet.

Tights are usually worn under skirts or dresses and are somewhat see through usually. Leggings can be worn on their own and shouldn't be see through. Styles over lap.

Either way. I could have worded it better.

It annoys me this human was photographed and posted on tgr.

Pretty sure they wouldn't feel good about it.

They have my sympathy.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

No possible chance of identifying the person from the photo.

Questioning anonymous footwear is fair game in my book.

Implying that the unidentified person has a disability to me crosses the line.

What if they don't? Imagine they are reading this and see your comments.

Your assumption of developmental delay insults their fashion choices way more than the original "What are those??"

Just my 2 cents.

Stating someone has a mental disability from that picture is gross.

I saw funny gaiters. Nothing else about the outfit registered in my brain.

This seems like an odd hill to die on, Salve, as the saying goes.

Salve vagina?

I’m mentally disabled.

And use too many carriage returns.

Why is returning a carriage bad? I thought it was common courtesy?
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Agreed. I'm sure he's got a good message, but I usually just skip over it due to the annoying formatting.
    This ^^^ It doesn't have any flow, as bad as not breaking long rants into paragraphs.

That woman? in Norsemans photo couldn't even stand in the taped box, annoying.
    Saying they may be developmentally disabled based on a boot photo is beyond annoying.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Lot's of LE activity in the neighborhood this past Sunday. I see now that it was due to a homicide- neighbors. Dunno the circumstances. Maybe half of a mile from me.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

No possible chance of identifying the person from the photo.

Questioning anonymous footwear is fair game in my book.

Implying that the unidentified person has a disability to me crosses the line.

What if they don't? Imagine they are reading this and see your comments.

Your assumption of developmental delay insults their fashion choices way more than the original "What are those??"

Just my 2 cents.
    You're right. I shouldn't have made any judgements about why the person was wearing see through pants and funny boots..

My intention was to say dont post random strangers on the internet to be ridiculed and judged because who really knows the circumstances surrounding them and the situation.

But carry on. I'm not dying on any hills.

You're right. I shouldn't have made any judgements about why the person was wearing see through pants and funny boots..

My intention was to say dont post random strangers on the internet to be ridiculed and judged because who really knows the circumstances surrounding them and the situation.

Fair enough. Consider it squashed.

But FWIW I never thought (and still am not sure?) that those were "see through" pants. I took them for your average every day jeggings. Either way the top seems long enough and the fabric dark enough that it should be a non issue.

I'll trust your opinion on that one.

Moving on...

That's what Custer said.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    That's what Custer said.
    Good one OG!

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by The Artist Formerly Known as Leavenworth Skier View Post
    I also ....

.. Find it

hArd to reaD

((but skiJ seemed like. A solid. MAG ))) when I

Met HIM/at bbimt.

(((he left a big jar of cheesepuffs)))
    super solid mag
    but everytime i see the wall of text
    i read a sentence or 2
    the cheese puffs pic

pops up in my mind and i go to the next post
    and i try to keep my pigion brief and to the point
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	405911_10150605446374493_136004604492_10851235_2018327838_n.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	63.9 KB 
ID:	387933

Where would this forum be without taking photos of unknowing, random people?

Quote Originally Posted by Single Track View Post

GSA!!!

Did we ever get to see any of that dual-mount POV footage?

Shit that annoys you

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Did we ever get to see any of that dual-mount POV footage?
    And give away the best zones? Or, worse, risk getting choked out for publishing them?
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Quote Originally Posted by Single Track View Post

that's different, that wasn't with the intent of shaming and making fun of that -- oh, wait, it's exactly the same.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Fair enough. Consider it squashed.

But FWIW I never thought (and still am not sure?) that those were "see through" pants. I took them for your average every day jeggings. Either way the top seems long enough and the fabric dark enough that it should be a non issue.

I'll trust your opinion on that one.

Moving on...
    Can we stop engaging this woman? If you can't, just put her on ignore and let her talk to herself.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang