Page 1420 of 1838 FirstFirst ... 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 ... LastLast
Results 35,476 to 35,500 of 45938
    Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Someone really should invent an alarm clock with a horking dog sound. Nothing gets me to leap out of bed and fly out the door at 4 AM quite like my dog getting ready to puke. "HWHHHH... HWHHA...."

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Ha. This.

My wife bought some chickpea pasta that's been on the shelf a couple of years. I finally got tired of looking at it and used it. Apparently it's VERY high in fiber.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    My wife bought some chickpea pasta that's been on the shelf a couple of years. I finally got tired of looking at it and used it. Apparently it's VERY high in fiber.
    Boom!

Serious Tom Fuckery on the highways and byways. That's what annoys me.

Giant hematomas from bike crashes... that shit annoys me.

Not sure why it triggers me so much, but skiJ’s double spacebar writing annoys me to no end…
    IMHO it’s less readable than SFB pidgin (I actually feel like SFB reads pretty well once you see it a few times)

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    Not sure why it triggers me so much, but skiJ’s double spacebar writing annoys me to no end…
    IMHO it’s less readable than SFB pidgin (I actually feel like SFB reads pretty well once you see it a few times)
    it doesn't annoy me, but I definitely find it hard to read and usually don't.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Peeling tattoos

Double carriage return.

Not double spacebar. Dude.

And yes, it's annoying.

Dude man.

Not just the carriage returns. There are spaces before some, but not all, punctuation. And commas and periods seem to be switched, but again not always.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    it doesn't annoy me, but I definitely find it hard to read and usually don't.
    I also ....

.. Find it

hArd to reaD

((but skiJ seemed like. A solid. MAG ))) when I

Met HIM/at bbimt.

(((he left a big jar of cheesepuffs)))

Quote Originally Posted by The Artist Formerly Known as Leavenworth Skier View Post
    I also ....

.. Find it

hArd to reaD

((but skiJ seemed like. A solid. MAG ))) when I

Met HIM/at bbimt.

(((he left a big jar of cheesepuffs)))
    Does he talk like an Ent? For whatever reason reading his posts makes me think of Treebeard.

I have a weird domestic water system. It has a man-made spring with a submersible pump in it, that pumps water up to two cisterns. From those cisterns, it flows inside to a normal well pump and pressure tank setup to supply the house.

I've been keeping tabs on the water level by checking the spring periodically, but not the cisterns. Depending on your take, that was either stupid or a learning opportunity. Apparently, the pump in the spring went bad sometime in the last few months because I was alerted to the lack of water in my cisterns by the pump in the basement running continuously this morning.

Looks like I need a delivery of potable water and a new submersible pump for my spring ASAP. Just hoping I shut the pump in the basement off before that one overheated.

That shit is annoying. I need to set up something that alerts me of low water levels a little sooner than being out of water.

Yeah, no irritation with the person, just the text formatting

Nothing but whining because you couldn’t buy a house, now that you got a house, it’s nothing but whining about the fucking house.

You’re consistent….

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Not just the carriage returns. There are spaces before some, but not all, punctuation. And commas and periods seem to be switched, but again not always.
    So all of the time it’s some of the time?…

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    I have a weird domestic water system. It has a man-made spring with a submersible pump in it, that pumps water up to two cisterns. From those cisterns, it flows inside to a normal well pump and pressure tank setup to supply the house.

I've been keeping tabs on the water level by checking the spring periodically, but not the cisterns. Depending on your take, that was either stupid or a learning opportunity. Apparently, the pump in the spring went bad sometime in the last few months because I was alerted to the lack of water in my cisterns by the pump in the basement running continuously this morning.

Looks like I need a delivery of potable water and a new submersible pump for my spring ASAP. Just hoping I shut the pump in the basement off before that one overheated.

That shit is annoying. I need to set up something that alerts me of low water levels a little sooner than being out of water.
    Call your dad

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    boissal's inlaws annoy.

All of this annoys:

Attachment 387313
    I'm confused why you took the time to take an unflattering picture of some woman you know nothing about... whats so annoying? Why did you want to immortalize it with a picture for the trgs?

Its annoying.

I’m confused why you take the time to engage on these topics. I kind of understand the ones around sex and gender; those are your mountains and we all get that. But here…. It’s not quite trolling but it’s not quite honest discourse and pursuit of shared understanding, either. If you don’t like this place….
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvelinusconfluentus View Post
    I'm confused why you took the time to take an unflattering picture of some woman you know nothing about... whats so annoying? Why did you want to immortalize it with a picture for the trgs?

Its annoying.
    Did you see the gaiters?

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Did you see the gaiters?
    I'm not sure what they are. Some kind of weird fashion boot? Who the fuck cares. Based on the tights/leggings I kinda think the human might be developmentally disabled so it annoys me that their picture pis posted on the internet.

And awaaaaaaay we go!!!!!!
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by Salvelinusconfluentus View Post
    I'm not sure what they are. Some kind of weird fashion boot? Who the fuck cares. Based on the tights/leggings I kinda think the human might be developmentally disabled so it annoys me that their picture pis posted on the internet.
    Seriously weird assumption there

Agreed. I'm sure he's got a good message, but I usually just skip over it due to the annoying formatting.

Grammar Nazis annoy me.
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”