Page 708 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 ... LastLast
Results 17,676 to 17,700 of 46293
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    When you’re a huge organization, choosing a face can be tricky. If you’ve got a tough sell ahead, doubly so.

Cheers to the NRA for using the most dagger-eyed harpy this side of a Disney villain casting call as a public persona. Holy shit this Loesch chick is a demogorgon haha whoever handled her appointment was high on cordite bong hits. I’m not even annoyed by her, I’m impressed such a frigid bitch could be propped up to represent an organization with more than $600.
    Something about the way you wrote that immediately made me think of Jimmy Carr absolutely trashing Ann Coulter. [@37 seconds]

I'm no A.Coulter fan, but holy fuck ......

"I fucked Ann Coulter in the ass, hard" is the best political fiction I've ever read

Finding out that a complete asswipe that you used to work with years ago, an asswipe with a famous father, is running for Congress. That annoys the fuck out of me.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Finding out that a complete asswipe that you used to work with years ago, an asswipe with a famous father, is running for Congress. That annoys the fuck out of me.

why? all his asswipishness will be public. that seems more likely to even things out in the end these days.

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    why? all his asswipishness will be public. that seems more likely to even things out in the end these days.
    People manage to hide their true selves. He is one of those people who tries to say all the right things about helping people, but is driven solely by the motivation to make himself feel important, powerful, "someone". He was godawful, seemingly had no principles and was terrible at his job. But that may not matter because his dad is famous.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    People that have a turn lane but slow BEFORE they get to the turn lane or just slowly wander into the turn lane while they are slowing down (and slow everybody down behind them).

WTF, people? JUST GET INTO THE GODDAM TURN LANE AS QUICKLY AS IS POSSIBLE.
    And use the turn signal. It's not to how 'I'm turning or changing lanes' signal. It's an 'I'm going to turn or change lanes' signal.

People are lazy and stupid. Cops should ticket these morons.

The choo choo train at 5:30 a.m. in BozAngeles.
    ​I am not in your hurry

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post

Peel back that facade tho and she’s just chugging souls.

Name:  IMG_2558.JPG
Views: 480
Size:  70.8 KB
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Your monster in the poopenhus couldn't fix this alien
    Last edited by Gepeto; 02-28-2018 at 07:50 AM.
    ​I am not in your hurry

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Didn't we have a thread where we decided skiing with a baby was a bad idea?
    No we decided it was just fine.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

People who blatantly spit in public.
    I wouldn't love china.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

When you’re a huge organization, choosing a face can be tricky. If you’ve got a tough sell ahead, doubly so.

Cheers to the NRA for using the most dagger-eyed harpy this side of a Disney villain casting call as a public persona. Holy shit this Loesch chick is a demogorgon haha whoever handled her appointment was high on cordite bong hits. I’m not even annoyed by her, I’m impressed such a frigid bitch could be propped up to represent an organization with more than $600.
    LOL

Cordite bong rips. That's awesome!

She somehow makes me think of the watermelon woman in the NSFW thread. Death by snu-snu.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    People who blatantly spit in public.
    I wouldn't love china.
    Or baseball

Ski racers. Lol.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Zombies.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Zombies.
    I hate zombies.

Brains

Name:  9-2100_hannibalbrain_09121.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  57.3 KB

When you slow down to let someone merge onto the interstate and they slow down, too. Then you slow down a little more because you dont want to trap them at the end of the merge lane and they practically stop. So you speed up and they speed up, too. Then they almost hit the guard rail and honk at you. All for trying to be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    When you slow down to let someone merge onto the interstate and they slow down, too. Then you slow down a little more because you dont want to trap them at the end of the merge lane and they practically stop. So you speed up and they speed up, too. Then they almost hit the guard rail and honk at you. All for trying to be nice.
    Just maintain your speed, FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post

Never be nice. The first sign of weakness or hesitation you pounce or be content with getting fucked for being nice to people too stupid to even recognize it.

Never be nice. The first sign of weakness or hesitation you pounce or be content with getting fucked for being nice to people too stupid to even recognize it...
    ...or who are very aware and would actually like to see you run into a guardrail.

Massachusetts Driving 101.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    You win some, you loose some.
    That’s what she said.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post

Massachusetts Driving 101.
    Just...fuckin...go

it is the same as a lift line.