Page 1128 of 1146 FirstFirst ... 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 ... LastLast
Results 28,176 to 28,200 of 28634
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Last year, my kiddo's first year of ski racing, membership in USSA (required) was $35.

This year, the early bird price is $75. No explanation (or even mention) of the price increase.
    Paid 275 last year for ussa+fis license for kids 16+. Ussa bumps to like 190 at age 12 or as soon as points are involved.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    I mean.... you can be annoyed by that, I guess.... but it’s the correct word when describing different patterns of colors on products. Maybe a little silly to use with customers or outside of discussions with your merchandisers, suppliers, or colleagues.... maybe. Not sure of a better word to differentiate between the black/grey/red and the grey/black/red versions of the same product, though.
    How about “color” ???

“What colorway would you like those boots in?”

Colorway? Do you mean what fucking color I want? Red. I want them in fucking red color. Cause it’s fucking faster.

Quote Originally Posted by beece View Post
    How about “color” ???

“What colorway would you like those boots in?”

Colorway? Do you mean what fucking color I want? Red. I want them in fucking red color. Cause it’s fucking faster.
    focus.

I mean.... you can be annoyed by that, I guess.... but it’s the correct word when describing different patterns of colors on products. Maybe a little silly to use with customers or outside of discussions with your merchandisers, suppliers, or colleagues.... maybe. Not sure of a better word to differentiate between the black/grey/red and the grey/black/red versions of the same product, though.

I could buy in to being annoyed by people who overuse jargon, though. My ex wife is the fucking worst with this. Now that she had a job in an insurance call center it’s off the charts. Any conversation about medical insurance (which she makes sure comes up) is incredibly obnoxious.
    I'm not annoyed with the term or with El Kanone for complaining about it. I'm annoyed that I'm so out of touch with modern life. I'm pretty sure I don't own any products with a colorway.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    My dishwasher is over 10 years old now, but still basically works great. The door seal needs to be replaced, Maytag wants $60 for a strip of rubber that probably costs them pennies. The vinyl coating on the lower dishrack is also starting to fail in places and the metal is rusting. Maytag wants $240 for a new dishrack. This is fucking madness.
    Try repairclinic.com. They might have the part cheaper than Maytag. It looks like there are some Maytag dishracks on the site, but they are not that much cheaper.
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

Dbag: What colorways does it come in?

Henry Ford: Black. It comes in black. You fucking fuck.

Sent from my SM-G950U using TGR Forums mobile app
    "Skiing is the easy part, Carl."

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    That's certainly what they want you to do. I found the door seal for $15 on Amazon, but the rack is more problematic. I think I'm going to try extending it's life by wrapping the rusty spots in self-fusing silicone tape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could buy in to being annoyed by people who overuse jargon, though. My ex wife is the fucking worst with this. Now that she had a job in an insurance call center it’s off the charts. Any conversation about medical insurance (which she makes sure comes up) is incredibly obnoxious.
    Came here to be the annoying person defending an annoying word but Mustonen best me to it. So I’m annoyed about that

Meaningless fees just to squeeze a few dollars out of you.

I traded my car in for a truck and needed to simply switch the vehicle for my SiriusXM subscription. I log in, put in the radio ID and click. They charge me $15 for the vehicle switch. Really? Is this why Howard Stern makes $100 mil/year? Fuck you.

Passing kidney stones

-3/10
    "knowledgeable in escapades of the flesh"

4 stitches in my knee from a mountain bike crash. Only place open was ER. $4,800. My share is $890.

Come on man. There are people less well off than me, and that kind of bill would ruin them. Not fun for me either...

Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    Try repairclinic.com. They might have the part cheaper than Maytag. It looks like there are some Maytag dishracks on the site, but they are not that much cheaper.
    I did look at repairclinic, partsselect, etc. before turning to the evil-A, but they were all about the same as Maytag's direct site. Repairclinic had a few racks that are labeled as "universal" and only about $50, but AFAICT there's no such thing.

4 stitches in my knee from a mountain bike crash. Only place open was ER. $4,800. My share is $890.

Come on man. There are people less well off than me, and that kind of bill would ruin them. Not fun for me either...
    'Merica! I blew my shin open last year 3" long to the bone. Two-layer closure, 6 internal stitches and 8 external. Instacare doc had me out of there in under an hour. They billed my insurance about $600, and after contractual adjustments my portion was about $330.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleOfNight View Post
    construction zones that aren't.
    cone patterns, fines doubled, low speed, traffic backups, lane closures .. but no workers around and nothing looks to be in progress.
    like they finished the job and went home, but never took down the zone.
    Or maybe there was no job - just a phantom zone.
    3 such zones on my drive today.
    mildly annoying.
    I did a 4500 mile trip, mostly in the midwest, the past few weeks. You have no idea how many miles of this shit I drove through.

Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio View Post
    Meaningless fees just to squeeze a few dollars out of you.

I traded my car in for a truck and needed to simply switch the vehicle for my SiriusXM subscription. I log in, put in the radio ID and click. They charge me $15 for the vehicle switch. Really? Is this why Howard Stern makes $100 mil/year? Fuck you.
    we had a similar issue- we couldn't simply switch radios on our account. Had to close the old one and then get transferred to a different dept to sign back up again
    now we keep getting mail/ ads that ask us to "come back to siriusXM"
    what a waste of their resources
    I want to go into that company for a week and streamline TF out of it
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. The lunatics are running the asylum.
    And I guess that I just don't know

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. The lunatics are running the asylum.
    Hello? Yes, I'd like to report a fully involved dumpster fire.

But wait, everybody is happy with their health insurance. Uncle Joe says so.

having to listen to a story about some Pirate Day bullshit with my morning news

Fuck you
    Grow up
    Get a fucking life assholes

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    having to listen to a story about some Pirate Day bullshit...

Fuck you
    Grow up
    Get a fucking life assholes
    What's the matter ~mikey? Don'tcha like pirates?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ¡Órale, vato!

No

Arrrr, all he needs is a flagon of grog and he be like, arrrggg this is good.

Mikey doesn't want to be a pirate!

"fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

more idiocy

So...Mikey doesn’t like it..,
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=vYEXzx-TINc
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”