Page 1022 of 1146 FirstFirst ... 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 ... LastLast
Results 25,526 to 25,550 of 28639
    The serial pisser at my last company would dribble all over the floor in front of the urinal. We'd had suspicions but only confirmed it was the boss right at the end, as he was the 4th last person to go when we shut down the company. The dribbling stopped immediately following his last day.

I've reached my saturation point: The use of the word 'build' as a noun. AR build. Computer build. Van build. Get off my lawn.

TSA. Fuckers went through my ski bag each way. When I grabbed it at baggage claim, it looked like they pulled everything out then just shoved it all back in randomly. What a fucking mess. I had to open it and repack it do I could continue on. It was all packed nice and neat you pricks, now put it back the same way you found it. Pricks! What a useless gvmnt entity.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    TSA. Fuckers went through my ski bag each way. When I grabbed it at baggage claim, it looked like they pulled everything out then just shoved it all back in randomly. What a fucking mess. I had to open it and repack it do I could continue on. It was all packed nice and neat you pricks, now put it back the same way you found it. Pricks! What a useless gvmnt entity.
    I couldn't agree more. They are some of the lowest IQ people that have employment I think. I have attempted to talk to them occassionally and I get the impression they really don't care, they're just going through the motions.
    I asked them once while they were swabbing my luggage out of Green Bay, Wisconsin (of all places to have a security threat)about the mass spectrometer they were using and what they were testing the swabs for and what peak they were trying to isolate, they didn't like me asking those questions and all the TSA agent told me is "you can't beat it". Whatever that means. So I quit asking questions after I noticed few more TSA agents gathering nearby.

They don't like smart people, just directing the sheep through the maze.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I've reached my saturation point: The use of the word 'build' as a noun. AR build. Computer build. Van build. Get off my lawn.
    "conversation" as used on the news regarding any controversial issue. "We need to have a national conversation about x." I think the average PBS News Hour show uses the word 10 times on average. I suppose it's better than "We need to attack each other with baseball bats." Marginally better.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnjam View Post
    They are some of the lowest paid people that have employment I think.
    FIFY

At least they leave us a nice little note. Thanks GWB!
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

While we're on the subject, baggage handling. I just got my ski bag back with a broken wheel and another slit in the side (is there some guy with a box cutter just randomly slicing luggage? Third time) I try to buy rugged, but, I really don't want to go hard case on everything, but, I may have to.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Here you go Benny, this here is the bag for you......

https://douchebags.com/the-douchebag

Them fuckers went through my shit on my trip to Switzerland this winter. Apparently, they don’t give a shit about erl vape carts.They found mine, and then packed em’ right back into my ski bag where I left them. They even left me a little note to let me know that they hadbeen rooting around in my shitz. Very nice of them. They came in handy while I was there......

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Thanks GWB!
    I wonder what percentage of the population thinks Obama created the TSA....

The same percentage that think he increased the defecit by 8 trillion dollars, and let most of Mexico walk across our border.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    You're going to need a Pro INstall for that.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnjam View Post
    I couldn't agree more. They are some of the lowest IQ people that have employment I think. I have attempted to talk to them occassionally and I get the impression they really don't care, they're just going through the motions.
    I asked them once while they were swabbing my luggage out of Green Bay, Wisconsin (of all places to have a security threat)about the mass spectrometer they were using and what they were testing the swabs for and what peak they were trying to isolate, they didn't like me asking those questions and all the TSA agent told me is "you can't beat it". Whatever that means. So I quit asking questions after I noticed few more TSA agents gathering nearby.

They don't like smart people, just directing the sheep through the maze.
    Move along now.

I love mandarin oranges like Halo but HATE those mesh bags they use for packaging.
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkiní Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Rental car companies that are trying to kill me.... gonna snow this weekend. That should be plenty oí tread, right?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9C938C7D-262D-4387-8924-E1BE383C5160.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	546.4 KB 
ID:	276445

Never seen tread so low in a rental car before. Didnít notice it in the dark last night when I picked it up. Sliding right through a stop sign first thing this morning woke me right the fuck up.....

Fucking cheap prickís.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    Never seen tread so low in a rental car before.
    That's ridiculous. You definitely should bitch about it to the rental car company. No way they should be renting a car with tires in that condition.

People who come to my office with a grievance at 5pm on a Friday.

Bitch, Iím still in my office at 5pm on a sunny Friday afternoon. Just how sympathetic to your real or imagined slight do you think Iím actually going to be? Oh, wanna tell me how I can do my job better? Let me grab a notebook so I can write all of this down.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    That's ridiculous. You definitely should bitch about it to the rental car company. No way they should be renting a car with tires in that condition.
    They should bring you a new vehicle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Yeah, as it turns out, they agreed with you guys. I just showed them the picture and they instantly gave me a new car. Very nice and very apologetically gracious about the whole thing. So I canít even bitch too much about that. And honestly, that annoys me too. I had worked up a good old anger and I was ready for a confrontational fight with that I could win and they didnít even put up a fight. Took the wind right out of my sails. The bastards. .......

Luckily I caught it before I headed out into the wilds with this thing......

That road trip I did last Fall they sent me out a quart low on oil and half a gallon low on coolant. No big deal when you're planning on driving 14 hours non stop, yeah right.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    I love mandarin oranges like Halo but HATE those mesh bags they use for packaging.
    why? we buy a lot of mandarins but have never minded the bags. Should we? I think the idea is to let the mandarins get fresh air instead of moldy. Unless you're talking about the idea of packaged produce in general in which case I see your point. Still it's nice to buy a 25# bag of oranges for 10 bucks, instead of loose oranges at 1.49/lb. (I am old enough to remember being able to buy pickles loose from a barrel, although I wasn't old enough to buy anything at the time.)

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    why? we buy a lot of mandarins but have never minded the bags. Should we? I think the idea is to let the mandarins get fresh air instead of moldy. Unless you're talking about the idea of packaged produce in general in which case I see your point. Still it's nice to buy a 25# bag of oranges for 10 bucks, instead of loose oranges at 1.49/lb. (I am old enough to remember being able to buy pickles loose from a barrel, although I wasn't old enough to buy anything at the time.)
    Where I live they aren't recyclable. I worry about them ending up somewhere an animal can get tangled in them.

I think you can still buy pickles out of a barrel:

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkiní Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Too sanitary. That’s a plastic bucket with a bunch of freaking wood around it making it to look like a goddamn barrel. But it ain’t a goddamn barrel. It doesn’t have the goddamn barrel funk in it. Because, you know, back in my day, they never did change that vinegar. They just keep puttin more pickles to it. It was goddamn funky. Can’t get one of them tasty as fuck pickles no more because the fucking health department.... with them fucking rules and all.

Nothing like good old moldy pickle.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    They even left me a little note to let me know that they hadbeen rooting around in my shitz. Very nice of them. They came in handy while I was there......
    I once dated a guy who traveled a bunch for work and for a long period of time he saved all those pieces of paper that the TSA leave after searching your bags. Then on one of our trips he put a huge stack of them on the top of his bag for when they opened
    I have no idea if TSA actually searched that bag and found but I tear up with laughter just thinking about it

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Where I live they aren't recyclable. I worry about them ending up somewhere an animal can get tangled in them.
    agree and basically I hate all packaging these days.
    of course we need pkging some extent and it has improved society in many ways but I can't wait until some little genius comes up with a better product that doesn't last for zillions of yrs
    skid luxury