Page 728 of 1850 FirstFirst ... 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 ... LastLast
Results 18,176 to 18,200 of 46226
    Audi Douchebags with FINANZ as their license plates

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Audi Douchebags with FINANZ as their license plates
    I saw a pimped out Cadillac Escalade on Hilton Head island with "Goldiggr" as a plate.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I'll do that, but it's because the seats are uncomfortable and I'm kinda claustrophobic, I just wanna get out of the fucking torture device they call a seat and I don't want the lunatics who think they're getting off sooner hanging all over me in my space as I sit there. I understand that it's otherwise pointless.
    Same here
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by b-bear View Post
    better to be pissed off than pissed on
    For me, yes. For the president...

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Chinet!
    Love it

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I'll do that, but it's because the seats are uncomfortable and I'm kinda claustrophobic, I just wanna get out of the fucking torture device they call a seat and I don't want the lunatics who think they're getting off sooner hanging all over me in my space as I sit there. I understand that it's otherwise pointless.
    Yup, me too. Always get the isle seat so I can get the fuck up as much as possible without hassling anyone. If I'm flying solo I always tell the others in my row that I'm glad to get up for them as much as possible.

Man, this has me thinking about how much flying really does suck...unless its private or heli about to drop you off with your skis.

I have short legs, which helps, however jamming my fat ass into the seats sucks. That ass is getting smaller. Down 24.1 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I have short legs, which helps, however jamming my fat ass into the seats sucks. That ass is getting smaller. Down 24.1 lbs.
    pics or it didn't happen.

on second thought . . . . .

Good for you dog. Keep up the good work. I did 1000 incline pushups in 5 work days this week.

you can also do squats without leaving your room on your own body weight to help shrink that ass, I do that.

of course if you eat crap, it doesn't matter; unfortunately fat is mostly because of what and how much you eat; damn arbys commercials.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post

People that jump up and try to run to the front of the plane annoy me though. If your connection is so tight you can’t wait then you should spring the $25 to sit up front.
    You ding-dong, that's when their flight is late which makes them late for the next one. If you anxious lunatics actually would sit until the door opens, these people could catch their flights.

Orrrr...their work booked the flight like a moron for them.

Orrrr....many other options, yer still a ding-dong though.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Yup, me too. Always get the isle seat so I can get the fuck up as much as possible without hassling anyone. If I'm flying solo I always tell the others in my row that I'm glad to get up for them as much as possible.

Man, this has me thinking about how much flying really does suck...unless its private or heli about to drop you off with your skis.

I am always about getting the window seat and getting some shuteye. Sucks getting into conversation with someone and realizing too late they will NEVER let you out... Trapped in a fuselage of conversational doom. I had a grandma and a mom ensnare me in a 4 hour salvation celebration once. Now I try to never even let the first word happen. Headphones, hood, pillow... out for hours.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    I am always about getting the window seat and getting some shuteye. Sucks getting into conversation with someone and realizing too late they will NEVER let you out... Trapped in a fuselage of conversational doom. I had a grandma and a mom ensnare me in a 4 hour salvation celebration once. Now I try to never even let the first word happen. Headphones, hood, pillow... out for hours.
    So you are the guy on the other side of the chair that doesn’t say squat, making a long chair ride longer?

Quote Originally Posted by powdrhound View Post
    So you are the guy on the other side of the chair that doesn’t say squat, making a long chair ride longer?
    no that's me

how I created the most iconic thread in TGR history
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy

Quote Originally Posted by IVplay View Post
    how I created the most iconic thread in TGR history
    Go back to playing with your needles loser.

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    no that's me
    Combined with uncomfortable eye contact?

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    you can also do squats without leaving your room on your own body weight to help shrink that ass, I do that.

of course if you eat crap, it doesn't matter; unfortunately fat is mostly because of what and how much you eat; damn arbys commercials.
    Eat less, eat good, and exercise more. And while Arby's, and most food advertised on the teevee is nasty, it still makes one think about food. I have banned myself from the kitchen once I have had my planned calories. Merely wandering through it will make me want to eat. And eat. And eat. Food commercials combined with being slightly hungry because I am eating less are not helpful.

Eat less, eat good, and exercise more. And while Arby's, and most food advertised on the teevee is nasty, it still makes one think about food. I have banned myself from the kitchen once I have had my planned calories. Merely wandering through it will make me want to eat. And eat. And eat. Food commercials combined with being slightly hungry because I am eating less are not helpful.
    Watching food and travel shows gets me into trouble often enough..but I do huge and great workouts 6-7d/week and eat very well most the time. I'm big on stress and binge eating though

getting tailed the entirety of oakridge by a cop at 5:30am. which is why i don't put the board on the rack if i can help it if i am driving through lovely small town oregon

We had warehouse personnel come in working OT over the weekend to pick parts for builds this week for the usual end of quarter revenue push. Parts were picked but could not be transacted because our SAP system was down. IT was called in but I;m too embarrassed to tell the reason. Care to guess? Nobody will get it.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    didn't pay the license fee to SAP.
    I forgot i posted this. Closest answer, but even worse. Almost $.5 B company and didn't pay the cable bill The new warehouse is a few miles away from the offices and production area and apparently there is an internet connection.

Quote Originally Posted by powdrhound View Post
    Heh. Not my problem.

And a conversation with the wrong person doesn't exactly make my ride any shorter.

And BTW riser3, good on ya.

I broke both mowers yesterday (rider and push) bent the t-post puller and my chainsaw fouled.

The other pieces of equipment I used (small tractor w/trailer and ATV) came out unscathed.

Hopefully today goes smoother.

Fucking Woody Woodpecker is after my house. Cedar siding on the whole place, he's got a lot to pick from. I think he's just scouting and hasn't found any bugs, he picks a spot and hammers for maybe 10 seconds and then moves. Apparently they also do it to attract mates but he's pretty halfhearted if so.

We're trying to get this place ready to put it on the market in a couple weeks, fuck off Woody! It's a Federal crime to harass them too. But I may have to cross that line if he keeps it up.

^they have been going crazy here as well. It seems it's the louder the better as far as finding a mate. Because of that they love metal farm gates.