Page 1188 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 ... LastLast
Results 29,676 to 29,700 of 46278
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mike View Post
    4:30 Friday conference call? Shit, that annoys me.
    Name:  meeting-decline-do-not-send-a-response-window.png
Views: 296
Size:  15.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Name:  meeting-decline-do-not-send-a-response-window.png
Views: 296
Size:  15.8 KB
    Shit I wish... These asshats wouldn't send me the data before the call or share much in the last month about how the project is going since they "like to present the results as a package". We have a board meeting next month and I need their data real bad but for some reason that's the only time everyone could be on the call.
    They're getting screwed worse though, they're all on the E coast and I'm MST. I'd hate to have to present a shit dataset at 6:30pm on a Friday.

Edit: board meeting next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Shit I wish... These asshats wouldn't send me the data before the call or share much in the last month about how the project is going since they "like to present the results as a package". We have a board meeting next month and I need their data real bad but for some reason that's the only time everyone could be on the call.
    They're getting screwed worse though, they're all on the E coast and I'm MST. I'd hate to have to present a shit dataset at 6:30pm on a Friday.

Edit: board meeting next week.
    That's all a load of horseshit.

DECLINE!!

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    That's all a load of horseshit.

DECLINE!!

I'm going to hire you to be my boss, I like your approach. Bet you wouldn't feed me chicken fingers either.

Of note, I'm less pissed because the data is actually pretty damn good. But still, I won't make it to the bar until 6:30 with these shenanigans...

I'm going to hire you to be my boss, I like your approach. Bet you wouldn't feed me chicken fingers either.

Of note, I'm less pissed because the data is actually pretty damn good. But still, I won't make it to the bar until 6:30 with these shenanigans...
    If I was a boss there would be monthly lunches that would have, at a minimum, prosciutto (or some similar cured pork), stinky cheese, and red wine.

And nobody would be required to return to work that day.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Yeah, only I'd make it breakfast.

My company is owned by a private equity firm who loves to call huge meetings at the last minute at the most inconvenient times. Hey guys, we need to meet with the sales and ops leaders for six hours day after tomorrow (which happens to be Sunday). Or they need some huge report done, by tomorrow - in the middle of year-end. And they wonder why senior leadership is constantly turning over, no one wants to deal with that bullshit. On the positive, they let my boss go yesterday so they did me a favor for once!

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    My company is owned by a private equity firm who loves to call huge meetings at the last minute at the most inconvenient times. Hey guys, we need to meet with the sales and ops leaders for six hours day after tomorrow (which happens to be Sunday). Or they need some huge report done, by tomorrow - in the middle of year-end. And they wonder why senior leadership is constantly turning over, no one wants to deal with that bullshit. On the positive, they let my boss go yesterday so they did me a favor for once!
    Fuck. That.

This is the annoy thread. Maybe we need a WHAT CRUSHES YOUR SOUL thread.

vibes
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Getting on to a bubble lift when its 25 degrees with no wind and sunshine and the dork down at the end pulls down the bubble immediately so you have to ride up with this blue sheet of plastic in your face. When you protest, he says, well, let's put this to a vote. Asshole. Wtf, you drove all the way from Jersey to smell your own farts instead of fresh, crisp, Vermont air?

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Getting on to a bubble lift when its 25 degrees with no wind and sunshine and the dork down at the end pulls down the bubble immediately so you have to ride up with this blue sheet of plastic in your face. When you protest, he says, well, let's put this to a vote. Asshole. Wtf, you drove all the way from Jersey to smell your own farts instead of fresh, crisp, Vermont air?
    It gets chilly when you're skiing in jeans.

Maybe he wanted to smell YOUR farts.

Let 'er rip!
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

I've never really understood bubble chairs except in places where rain or truly frigid temps are common (i.e. low elevation W/B or Big Sky), and even then, use that shit sparingly. Enjoy the view on the way up, doofus, because if you're enjoying it on the way down, you're a danger to yourself and those around you.

Just sayin', that chair at Killington can be brutal cold on a lot of days, and I'm sort of happy that bubble is there for certain times, but, Jezuz, people, smell the flowers.

If you come to my house peddling your candidate and we don't answer and then you go to my other door I will guarantee I won't vote for the person you're campaigning for...maybe. wtf you idiots...take a hint. Bombarded in NH right now

outvoted again? too bad you ain’t got no friends to ski with....

Today benny is extolling the positive aspect of VT instead of dogging it as usual.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

That's because I'm not there on a Saturday in the rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Today benny is extolling the positive aspect of VT instead of dogging it as usual.

I know... so annoying!

That's because I'm not there on a Saturday in the rain.
    That's better Eeyore
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

I don't know, that new name you guys gave me is pretty lame. Must be a Vermont thing.

lame name for a lame guy.....seems to fit.

What's new about Eeyore? We got that from the west coast crew years ago.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

You've been west of the state border?

The lameness of the EC crowd annoys me a lot, too.

At least the west coast people are skiing today. You guys don't even bother.

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-01-25 at 11.39.55 AM.png
Views: 424
Size:  170.2 KB

31 days so far
    www.apriliaforum.com

Ottime

You reminded me of something else that annoys me. Loudly proclaiming this season's day count. Ech.