Page 1245 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 ... LastLast
Results 31,101 to 31,125 of 46279
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnjam View Post
    Because I choose to stay out of this shitshow and show up and do my job well is not part of how I think. And fuck right off if you think that being silent is supporting violence. I'm one of the least confrontational people out there, but I choose to stay out of this discussion because I can see both sides like so many that can't see both sides that are too polarized.
    This this this!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by prsboogie View Post
    This this this!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Thank you, finally I can be on the same page with someone.

I'm not afraid to speak my mind, but me speaking my mind is my own thoughts, if I offend someone, too fucking bad. So many people are so afraid to say what they think because they are afraid they MIGHT offend someone. Learn to deal with it and ignore or engage with it.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Wife thread Jong.
    Technically this one's on me, my car is close to the street and unlocked, it's like a fucking invitation for a crackhead to the check the other car parked in front of it...
    And what annoys me is not that Ms B didn't lock her car, it's that some POS is walking the neighborhood checking vehicles and stealing shit. Our neighbor got hit too.

Also, dude moved my seat. I now have a maul strategically placed by the trash can and a well concealed camera that will alert me on my phone if there's nightly movement in the driveway. Mothefucker's gonna get his head caved in. This is UT, I bet cops will have 0 qualms with me braining a hobo in front of my house cause he opened a car door.

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Technically this one's on me, my car is close to the street and unlocked, it's like a fucking invitation for a crackhead to the check the other car parked in front of it...
    And what annoys me is not that Ms B didn't lock her car, it's that some POS is walking the neighborhood checking vehicles and stealing shit. Our neighbor got hit too.

Also, dude moved my seat. I now have a maul strategically placed by the trash can and a well concealed camera that will alert me on my phone if there's nightly movement in the driveway. Mothefucker's gonna get his head caved in. This is UT, I bet cops will have 0 qualms with me braining a hobo in front of my house cause he opened a car door.
    I'd move the camera so it's very visible, that's more of a deterrent. And closer to the car, better chance of seeing who the hell it is of course. My neighbor can never really see who goes into his car, it's close but not nearly close enough near the garage. Thieves around our neighborhood drive around as packs. One drives, two get out and look for drugs and guns in the glovebox of cars from a couple houses. Better hope they didn't find a gun earlier in the night! Previously I thought I was gonna run out with a bat if I ever caught one, now I realize just turning on all the house lights and opening the front door is probably all I should do.

So far I've only burst out on 5 raccoons in my yard, that was a little disorienting.

This is UT, I bet cops will have 0 qualms with me braining a hobo in front of my house cause he opened a car door.
    "Thank you for your service, sir."

Still not worth it, though.

I've had my cars gone through as well. The thing about catching someone is- then what? You beat them up? Then you're at work all day and they and their buddies exact revenge on your house? Or they come back with a gun?

I was telling my neighbor I keep a small aluminum baseball bat next to my bed for protection. He said he used to do that too. Then he pulled up his shirt and showed me a scar on his stomach. He said this is what happens when you bring a bat to a gunfight. He said some years back he was living with his brother. His brother caught someone in his car and went out to stop get them. When my neighbor got out front with his bat, the guy pulled a gun and shot him.

So ya, muted, probably better just to turn the lights on. Maybe open the door and yell. Then go back to bed and assess the damage in the morning.

i'm being sassy here, I strongly doubt I'd have to nerve to go after someone with a maul if I saw them open my car door. I'm no Iceman... I'd probably turn the porch light on and yell something super threatening hoping they'd run off and not come back to the house where someone's up in the middle of the night. Getting out to confront someone in the US carries a pretty high risk of a bad outcome. Ms Boissal usually sees someone in the trauma bay once a month who got in a altercation with some rando and got stabbed or shot over some menial bullshit, road rage, knocked down trashcan, parked in front of driveway, you name it.

Getting out to confront someone in the US carries a pretty high risk of a bad outcome. Ms Boissal usually sees someone in the trauma bay once a month who got in a altercation with some rando and got stabbed or shot over some menial bullshit, road rage, knocked down trashcan, parked in front of driveway, you name it.
    She would probably film it all though: do it for the 'gram!

before I saw my neighbors videos, I was definitely ready to run out with a baseball bat right into 3 meth heads.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Did you break it? I don't think so. So STFUYFM.

And, yes, it exists right there in the proper thread.

What man does not know how to scoop a drain. We spent years trying to find that G-spot gusher squirt.

So, please, take this to the wife thread, because I know a surgeon is not a carpet pisser.

Nights.
    I'm confused. The only part I understand is STFUYFM. I did find a lint filter thread though.

Because I choose to stay out of this shitshow and show up and do my job well is not part of how I think. And fuck right off if you think that being silent is supporting violence. I'm one of the least confrontational people out there, but I choose to stay out of this discussion because I can see both sides like so many that can't see both sides that are too polarized.
    Again, that's not political, it's racist or not racist. Pick a side.

Because our hospital CEO is a Latina and everything is now politized if you have a skin color other than white....just telling it like it is.
    Again, that's not political, it's racist or not racist. Pick a side.

I’d like for people not to take/mess with my things. But I’d like to not get into a physical altercation with people who probably aren’t playing with a full deck even more. If I could pay a couple hundred bucks to not have that altercation, I would. The random shit in my car is worth like $100, tops. And if it’s more than that well, that’s probably my bad.
    focus.

So today I learned that the fuckwit who installed my toilets 20 years ago left the overflow drain too tall. The float valve failed; the tank slowly filled until it leaked out around the flush handle hole. The overflow pipe was at least 2” above that. WTF?

What is it with people holding the bottom of their phone up to their mouth to talk on it while driving? Maybe I’m not so annoyed as much as confused.... like.... why is that better? Often, these people are driving new enough cars that they should have some kind of hands free system.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    What is it with people holding the bottom of their phone up to their mouth to talk on it while driving? Maybe I’m not so annoyed as much as confused.... like.... why is that better? Often, these people are driving new enough cars that they should have some kind of hands free system.
    When iPhones are in speaker mode, the mic and the speaker is on the bottom of the phone so it does make sense, why they aren't using hands free could be any number of reasons I guess, like they never paired their phone to the car.

There are far too many stressful things happening.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    When iPhones are in speaker mode, the mic and the speaker is on the bottom of the phone so it does make sense, why they aren't using hands free could be any number of reasons I guess, like they never paired their phone to the car.
    One of my frat boy neighbors has his phone going though the car speakers. Clearly has no idea how loud it is, cause we can all hear as his girlfriend rips him a new one on a frequent basis.

There's a new tenant in the suite below me. She has a noisy, useless, disrespectful teenaged daughter, which is annoying enough. But the kid's boyfriend laughs like butthead nonstop. At the perfect frequency to resonate in the heating ducts.
    ::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.

110 DB air horn Into the air ducts whenever he starts laughing.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by wicked_sick View Post
    There's a new tenant in the suite below me. She has a noisy, useless, disrespectful teenaged daughter, which is annoying enough. But the kid's boyfriend laughs like butthead nonstop. At the perfect frequency to resonate in the heating ducts.
    Obviously she's not hot or you would not be bitching about it.

Conducting conf calls with one neighbor cutting down a big tree next door, back yard neighbor jack hammering away at a new driveway, and across the street getting a new roof. That peaceful weekend on the river is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Simple. They're idiots.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by wicked_sick View Post
    3 apts in an old house, 2 above, one below. Couple in the downstairs going at it very loudly with the sound coming up through the duct to my buddies upstairs apt where we were chatting. The woman downstairs keeps screaming " Grease me, grease me!" Finally my buddy shouts down the duct, "Goddammit, grease her already." End of loud sex.

She used to scream at the guy a lot--her favorite insult was "parasite". He was a med student, she worked. I guess she was impatient to become the parasite in the relationship.

Perhaps her clitoris was a zerk fitting?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Perhaps her clitoris was a zerk fitting?
    The more you know.