Page 1579 of 1838 FirstFirst ... 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 ... LastLast
Results 39,451 to 39,475 of 45938
    Quote Originally Posted by up an down View Post
    Not surprising.. if she carries some BEAR spray with her..and knows how to use it... next time it happens she can ask him if he wants a kick in the nuts
    FIFY

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Yeah, no. Driving down the street and stopping a women exercising is straight up fucked. You're a legit weirdo tweaker at best and a complete fucking psychopathic serial killer at worst.
    Yup

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Meh. Depends on the vibe.
    If the dude wasn’t scary and seemed legit I’d say it’s a great complement that you have a hot wife.

If it seemed like he had chloroform and zip ties, that’s different
    I was going to post "tell me you're a creeper without telling me you're a creeper." But then realized that wasn't correct, you pretty much explicitly told everyone that you're a creeper.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Nah, it’s always creepy to pull up on a stranger and ask her out. Doesn’t matter what your “vibe” is, or how it comes off to the husband.
    Seriously! Who actually does that in 2022, let alone any time since the 80s?! WTF?

Meh. He did get out of the car. It’s not like rolling down the window to catcall.

I’m surprised he didn’t stalk her at your house with a borrowed puppy.

My visual is leaning back on the hood of a trans am with a toothpick in his mouth. Cowboy boots. Faded jeans. Aviator glasses.
    Was that the perp?

Meh. He did get out of the car. It’s not like rolling down the window to catcall.

I’m surprised he didn’t stalk her at your house with a borrowed puppy.

My visual is leaning back on the hood of a trans am with a toothpick in his mouth. Cowboy boots. Faded jeans. Aviator glasses.
    Was that the perp?
    It’s. Never. Ok. To. Interrupt. A. Woman. Going. About. Her. Day. Just. Because. You. Have. A. Complex. About. Your. Masculinity. It’s. Not. Her. Fault. You’re. A. Creepy. Pervert.

That’s a lot of punctuation

For the record I’ve never propositioned a jogger or hiker.

Sorry jackstraw. Didn’t mean to offend. Hope the weirdo stays clear.

It is, of course, perfectly acceptable to tell a jogger or hiker that you've been enjoying looking at their ass for the last mile when you pass them. That's just considered common courtesy.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    It is, of course, perfectly acceptable to tell a jogger or hiker that you've been enjoying looking at their ass for the last mile when you pass them. That's just considered common courtesy.
    Just look and don’t touch. Otherwise you’ll be this guy: https://www.spokesman.com/stories/20...unts-of-assau/

As an old person I avert my eyes when passing younger women on the street, so they don't think I'm a creep. I've pissed off a couple people who turned out to be friends who I didn't recognize because I was looking away. Can't win.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    As an old person I avert my eyes when passing younger women on the street, so they don't think I'm a creep. I've pissed off a couple people who turned out to be friends who I didn't recognize because I was looking away. Can't win.
    You need some dark sunglasses. When I used to ride the light rail to work it was a necessity. Or just don't be such a perv.

Sorry jackstraw. Didn’t mean to offend. Hope the weirdo stays clear.
    I know. All good. Just freaky when shit like this happens and it still is since he lives close to us. I'm just trying to restrain myself because down deep I'm a kooky Irishman and despise creepy assholes.

Can't even invite a neighbor to tea in NH. I can't fathom what makes one think an invitation to dinner is accepatble there.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

It’s not too late to invite him to the house for a Chardonnay three way

#sarc

PS. If he does get a puppy and starts walking it in front of your house I think the prior posters suggesting a snub nose 38 isn’t a bad idea. But 45 ACP has more stopping power.

Where does one usually go on a dinner date in NH, Applebees?

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Can't even invite a neighbor to tea in NH. I can't fathom what makes one think an invitation to dinner is accepatble there.
    *golf clap*
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Different rules as you get closer to the coast I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Different rules as you get closer to the coast I guess.
    At the coast you invite them for fried dough and strip clubs.

Oh. Wait. That’s MA.

Out in mah cah to find girls to ask to the bah.

At the coast you invite them for fried dough and strip clubs.

Oh. Wait. That’s MA.
    North Shore MA. And I’ll throw Hampton Beach in there too.
    Decisions Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    North Shore MA. And I’ll throw Hampton Beach in there too.
    Hampton might as well be MA.

Getting stung in the temple by a yellowjacket or some other wasp asshole, while on a bike ride.

Feels like I got shot in the head with a nail gun.

Two benadryl immediately, then three ibuprofen, one Pacifico, and a bag of ice.

Annoyed.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Ouch

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Getting stung in the temple by a yellowjacket or some other wasp asshole, while on a bike ride.
    Feels like I got shot in the head with a nail gun.
    Two benadryl immediately, then three ibuprofen, one Pacifico, and a bag of ice.
    Annoyed.
    That happened to me a few weeks ago.
    Mine was just under the helmet on my temple. I kept yanking on the helmet and digging to make sure he was out, but it just keeps hurting. LOL
    I was lucky I didn't crash - it's so abrupt.

But in a few minutes lots better. A few hours and I almost couldn't feel it any more, so I fared way better than you.

Covid vax (both my booster and the latest Omi-variant booster), well that was a whole 'nother story.
    Like 15-20 hours of really miserable existence - headache that makes migraines look comfy, fever/chills, etc.
    Then, a few days of weird sleep, fever-sweat-bath at night, and weirdly pretty messed up equilibrium.
    It was like 5 days before I was "normal" again.

Still, better by far, than a week down to Covid. (Not hugely likely, but still I'd rather pick a day or two where I'll be fairly miserable than the roulette "when will I get nailed?")
    Funny enough none of my family has ever had a confirmed case yet, which kind of shocks me. (that should go in the doesn't annoy me thread, I guess)
    Last edited by gregorys; 09-29-2022 at 06:12 PM.

^ I got lit up by baldface hornets once while I was running a chainsaw.

It happened fast, I tensed up, hunched over, thew the saw down and got out of there. As I was running away I could tell that I had cut into the toe of my boot. My adrenaline was pumping enough that I couldn't feel anything. Luckily I only cut the boot and not my foot.

Scary.

Re: Creepers, When we lived in the gem state my wife stopped running solo. This was after several other encounters with tweakers, gravy seal militiamen, and other weirdos that would ruin your day. The last straw was some creep stopped his truck to offer her a ride back to town. She was probably 3-4 miles out from town on a backroad, broad daylight, obviously running and not in need of a ride or any help...Fuck that psycho.