Page 12 of 1842 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    People who don't walk up the steps on escalators. It's a turbo, not an e ticket ride.
    it's whatever you want it to be chump. you can pass on the left.

spook Guest
    NO FUCKING APPLE CHUNKS IN MY APPLE FRITTER, ASSHOLE!!!

People displaying overly dramatic and ridiculous road rage and have cliche new age bumper stickers like namaste.

People fucking with the schedule. Never make plans with slackers who can't be on time.
    Or showing up with unexpected novices on board and wanting to alter plans to accommodate them... which means fucking around all day, starting late, skiing half as much and going home early.

fuck those fucking fuckers. travel solo.

When ski season ends in Ontario on april 1.

when people that say things are random. OMG it's so random the they have a Giants coat here!

No its fucking not, we live less than 80 miles from the city, the Giants won the World Series last year, and it's a clothing store (men's warehouse).

a dull can opener. sooooooooo annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by jahoney View Post
    when people that say things are random. OMG it's so random the they have a Giants coat here!

No its fucking not, we live less than 80 miles from the city, the Giants won the World Series last year, and it's a clothing store (men's warehouse).
    Umm, a Giants jacket at a Men's Warehouse is pretty fucking strange. Maybe they cater to different people out there but I would never think to see that shit in one around here. It's more dress clothes.
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Finstock View Post
    a dull can opener. sooooooooo annoying.
    there ya go! I hate it when the Can opener start getting dull, lose ineffective!

Home come every can cannot have a op top? Even a tin of Smoked oysters has a pop top now days
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    Umm, a Giants jacket at a Men's Warehouse is pretty fucking strange. Maybe they cater to different people out there but I would never think to see that shit in one around here. It's more dress clothes.
    I just bought a Giants T-shirt from Men's Warehouse. It might be my new favorite comfy shirt.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Exams.

Happened to me Saturday. Go to a bar, order a draft beer, get the cold beer in a hot glass right out of the dishwasher. Take a few seconds a grab me at least a room temperature glass.

Little kids' 2-10 year old birthday parties.

One year old, ok. We all drink and congratulate the parents on keeping the kid alive for a year. Then we start to expect it and dont need to be at your house annually as you celebrate your little miracle. By ten or eleven years old, I expect you to take care of my kid while I have a drink at the local.

Quote Originally Posted by VTsession View Post
    Happened to me Saturday. Go to a bar, order a draft beer, get the cold beer in a hot glass right out of the dishwasher. Take a few seconds a grab me at least a room temperature glass.
    Better than a frosty glass.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Quote Originally Posted by guroo270 View Post
    Better than a frosty glass.
    What are you talking about, those are awesome.

Ummm... no. Waters down the beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Okay, I guess I can't speak for beer but the other drinks...

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    I'm not sure how much it dilutes the beer, but it certainly can cool it down to a point where it's virtually tasteless. Granted for some beers that might be a good thing. Those are the beers the frosty glass was created for.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I'm not sure how much it dilutes the beer, but it certainly can cool it down to a point where it's virtually tasteless. Granted for some beers that might be a good thing. Those are the beers the frosty glass was created for.
    To each their own I guess. Personally I love frosty mugs with about any kind of beer. I know a few people that will put ice in their beer. Now that shit is weird!

Cleaning saunas.

Kied is offline Inconsiderate Tree Killer
    1. Shitty drivers in the left lane.

2. Smelly dish sponges, or the lazy fucks that don't ring them out to dry.

3. Shitty drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by rmnpsplitter View Post
    To each their own I guess. Personally I love frosty mugs with about any kind of beer. I know a few people that will put ice in their beer. Now that shit is weird!
    I stared in bewilderment for a solid 30 seconds the first time I saw this in Dublin. I knew they did it with cider but had never seen it done with beer. Coors Light seems to be the only one too. Didn't see any other shit beers (bud, heineken, etc.) diluted in this method.

People who redneck walk their dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    People who redneck walk their dogs.
    What do you mean by that?

People that don't understand what all a frozen mug can do to good beer. If you like to pay $13 for a chimay and actually like what it does to a beer, that's fine, but at least know about it, then go buy yourself some elephant.