Page 1185 of 1842 FirstFirst ... 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 ... LastLast
Results 29,601 to 29,625 of 46041
    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    It annoys me that those yellow and green lemon/lime squeezers fall apart if you put them in the dishwasher. Surely there has been a technological improvement that can allow this.
    Get yourself a proper potato ricer. Best of both worlds. They are bomber, and produce the best mashed potatoes you've ever had.

Bought this one 8 years ago and it's the bomb:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    not any worse than pineapple

Well, there you have it.
    Pineapple on pizza should be a punishable offense.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Burned a fist sized hole in my carpet with a tiny ember because the rug my wife put in front of the stove turned out to be an ordinary rug, not a fire resistant hearth rug. The area rug burned slowly out from the ember and down into the carpet below.

Name:  EF784EAF-450B-4703-AE89-4C9A556A8561.jpeg
Views: 455
Size:  49.8 KB

I've almost clicked on the "Intermittent fisting" thread at work a few times.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Who organizes a gun rights rally in Virginia, on MLK day?
    Do they even have two brain cells to rub together?
    Um, maybe they came from Illinois, but VA prolly has enough of these assholes for a rally.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

I hate Illinois nazis.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I hate Illinois nazis.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation...lage_of_Skokie

I hate Illinois nazis.
    Especially in Chicago

The way some book spines read right side up if it’s resting on its back cover (most English language books) and others read right side up if resting on the front cover (German books/publishers?)

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    The way some book spines read right side up if it’s resting on its back cover (most English language books) and others read right side up if resting on the front cover (German books/publishers?)
    You know there's another thread for things that annoy you that shouldn't, right?

I've almost clicked on the "Intermittent fisting" thread at work a few times.
    I almost posted some in the fasting thread.

Oh, that would have been annoying I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    Like left handed zips from Aussie and Kiwi? Drives me nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    You've given me one more reason to hate Stellar jays--it's hard to like a bird that's smarter than me.

And BTW, would your hawk take care of my pigeon problem? If so, please send.

I'd FedEx the little bastard to you, but after a couple warnings and incidents, I suspect I'm just going to have to settle his hash.

You know, dandelions do important things for the earth and have a right to live, in and of themselves.
    But if dandelions start cropping up in my garden, it's just their tough luck. I'm gonna kill them.

Twice now, this fucker has been warned. 1st time was a close shot with a wrist rocket when he was stomping around my bushes like Baba Yaga, grabbing and eating little juncos.
    The second was when he chased Good Morning chickadee about 2 feet over my head. [Sharpies have a particular erratic, almost dove-like wingbeat when they're digging in and accelerating.]

Now he's setting up across the road, between where my hoodie wearin' jaybirds roost, and my deck.
    That's unfortunate, as I've given him ample notice that my birds are under my protection.

I've only been bitten by a couple things in my life and each time it is memorable.

I always remember their names and the exact moment.

We have here a rescued magpie that a guy who lives in a school bus trained from an injury since almost birth falling from wherever that bitch came from.

She's perfectly fluent in English. Can hold a solid conversation, but she's fiestyyyy!.

She visits me all the time, tries to get on my shoulder like all the other guys in town, but she knows I wont have it.

She's harassing me. I learned that breadcrumbs are not their diet, they crave protein.

I swear, I should have never had my friend pierce my ear with a hot needle in middle school, because this bird makes me look like a hipster, all the while screaming, "give me, give me, come one, give me".

Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Like left handed zips from Aussie and Kiwi? Drives me nuts.
    I thought those were just women's zippers

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I've only been bitten by a couple things in my life and each time it is memorable.

I always remember their names and the exact moment.

We have here a rescued magpie that a guy who lives in a school bus trained from an injury since almost birth falling from wherever that bitch came from.

She's perfectly fluent in English. Can hold a solid conversation, but she's fiestyyyy!.

She visits me all the time, tries to get on my shoulder like all the other guys in town, but she knows I wont have it.

She's harassing me. I learned that breadcrumbs are not their diet, they crave protein.

I swear, I should have never had my friend pierce my ear with a hot needle in middle school, because this bird makes me look like a hipster, all the while screaming, "give me, give me, come one, give me".

Bitch.
    They say pet ravens are like that too - If they like you they'll beat up on you to amuse themselves. Like your buddies when you were 14...
    And just like your buddies when you were 14, you have to get and maintain the upper hand - be proactive, fuck with them first.

"Killick there! You slab-sided Dutch-built sodomite! Where's my keys and my number one scraper?"
    "Which it's olready 'ere this last half glass, ain'tit?"

My pies aren't as outgoing as jays. But if I don't make with the peanut butter on the deck rail, the pies will land there and start doing the scraping-peanut-butter-off-the-deck-rail dance where they hop up and down and then put one side of their face on the deck rail like they're scraping yummy peanut butter with their beaks...Not just 'beak wiping'. So they are not just begging for a handout, but dancing for a specific food. Sometimes Safeway puts 5lb jars of Skippy on sale for $5, limit 4. heh
    They like cat kibble too, and it's got a good dose of calcium, which birds can't store as well as they might need. [Which is why birds will eat white paint chips - for the calcium.]

My pies are strong. They'll gang up on that hawk and run him to a tall tree and hassle and heckle and haze his ass until he boots way the fuck off. Meantime, every songbird in the 'hood knows where Grendel is.
    I'm still gonna bust that sharpie with a load of #6 if I can catch him within my ROEs.

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    They say pet ravens are like that too - If they like you they'll beat up on you to amuse themselves. Like your buddies when you were 14...
    And just like your buddies when you were 14, you have to get and maintain the upper hand - be proactive, fuck with them first.

"Killick there! You slab-sided Dutch-built sodomite! Where's my keys and my number one scraper?"
    "Which it's olready 'ere this last half glass, ain'tit?"

My pies aren't as outgoing as jays. But if I don't make with the peanut butter on the deck rail, the pies will land there and start doing the scraping-peanut-butter-off-the-deck-rail dance where they hop up and down and then put one side of their face on the deck rail like they're scraping yummy peanut butter with their beaks...Not just 'beak wiping'. So they are not just begging for a handout, but dancing for a specific food. Sometimes Safeway puts 5lb jars of Skippy on sale for $5, limit 4. heh
    They like cat kibble too, and it's got a good dose of calcium, which birds can't store as well as they might need. [Which is why birds will eat white paint chips - for the calcium.]

My pies are strong. They'll gang up on that hawk and run him to a tall tree and hassle and heckle and haze his ass until he boots way the fuck off. Meantime, every songbird in the 'hood knows where Grendel is.
    I'm still gonna bust that sharpie with a load of #6 if I can catch him within my ROEs.
    Alaska's a good fit for you...

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    I'd FedEx the little bastard to you, but after a couple warnings and incidents, I suspect I'm just going to have to settle his hash.

You know, dandelions do important things for the earth and have a right to live, in and of themselves.
    But if dandelions start cropping up in my garden, it's just their tough luck. I'm gonna kill them.

Twice now, this fucker has been warned. 1st time was a close shot with a wrist rocket when he was stomping around my bushes like Baba Yaga, grabbing and eating little juncos.
    The second was when he chased Good Morning chickadee about 2 feet over my head. [Sharpies have a particular erratic, almost dove-like wingbeat when they're digging in and accelerating.]

Now he's setting up across the road, between where my hoodie wearin' jaybirds roost, and my deck.
    That's unfortunate, as I've given him ample notice that my birds are under my protection.
    The wrist rocket sounds like a good idea if the snowballs don't work on my pigeons, at least until I bust a window next to where they're roosting. Tennis balls work but I only get one shot per ball--they bounce off the deck, across the road and into the lake.
    If you watch me go after the pigeons you might be reminded of Bill Murray.

Can you two get a cage please?!

So Jr and I stop into McDonald's, which was annoying to begin with.
    But low and behold, they have the convented McRib on the electronic ordering thing. I'm all stoked to eat so nasty but tasty samich. Jr comes back from getting the order and informs me they no longer are serving the aforementioned nasty sandwich. The really annoying part was it took about minutes to refund my money.

Quote Originally Posted by skiballs View Post
    So Jr and I stop into McDonald's, which was annoying to begin with.
    But low and behold, they have the convented McRib on the electronic ordering thing. I'm all stoked to eat so nasty but tasty samich. Jr comes back from getting the order and informs me they no longer are serving the aforementioned nasty sandwich. The really annoying part was it took about minutes to refund my money.
    Hire James Piotrowski and sue.
    I still call it The Jake.