Page 1550 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 ... LastLast
Results 38,726 to 38,750 of 46293
    Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    He's 52. But honestly, why does every Republican politician look just like this? I guess people who aren't obese just don't resonate with their voter base.
    More to love.

He's 52. But honestly, why does every Republican politician look just like this? I guess people who aren't obese just don't resonate with their voter base.

those rosy red cheeks and belly from secretly drinking too much
    skid luxury

super sexy
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    More to love.
    More cushion for the pushin'
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

gross

Shit that annoys you

In some depressed cultures, obesity, substance abuse, etc, is a sign of wealth; the average Joe can’t afford to be fat and slovenly. These politicians are just representing the 3rd world aspects of America. With the most successful example just recently vacated the Oval Office. When you come from nothing, sometimes all you aspire to is to be a gross, self-destructive beast, cause you can finally afford to be.

Just a thought.

First triple digit fill up. Annoying.

"fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

rich people problems

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    It’s almost like none of them are on the level and are just competing in a “who can be the biggest asshole” competition
    Not almost.

That's old. And I say that as a 51yo.

hey god damn it

I’m 53

Truck tire had a very slow leak, like 5 psi per week. Wife works across the street from a Discount Tire so she made an appointment to take it in. Even with the appointment it took them almost 3 hours to get it on a lift. Then, they told her the leak was coming from a previous patch, they couldn't re-patch it for "safety" reasons, and she'd need to buy two new tires for $650. After work I took it to an indie tire shop where I scored a great deal on some used snow tires last winter. 20 minutes and $10.72 later I was on my way. Never going to that Discount ever again.

I feel like I should be able to automatically give 1 star to any seller who contacts me via email repeatedly within days for a review of their product. FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Truck tire had a very slow leak, like 5 psi per week. Wife works across the street from a Discount Tire so she made an appointment to take it in. Even with the appointment it took them almost 3 hours to get it on a lift. Then, they told her the leak was coming from a previous patch, they couldn't re-patch it for "safety" reasons, and she'd need to buy two new tires for $650. After work I took it to an indie tire shop where I scored a great deal on some used snow tires last winter. 20 minutes and $10.72 later I was on my way. Never going to that Discount ever again.
    That’s classic for sure. Although i’ll throw out a major caution because I had some trouble with victors on 33rd. They improperly torqued the Lugnuts and I had two studs break off!! The old man boss man vehemently denied he was responsible but after I pressed him he replaced the studs. I won’t go back there.

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    hey god damn it

I’m 53

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Yabbut .... at some point the clouds thicken up, the light fades, and you loose consciousness/die. So fuck those clouds.

"fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

99 red balloons and Danno doesn’t remember why he shat himself

Quote Originally Posted by oldnew_guy View Post
    I feel like I should be able to automatically give 1 star to any seller who contacts me via email repeatedly within days for a review of their product. FFS.
    Ha! Most of the time it’s still in the box…
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

yeah, those red balloons do go by...

Quote Originally Posted by oldnew_guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Ha! Most of the time it’s still in the box…
    Heh. Most of the time the product hasn’t even arrived.

DELETE!

New Balance. Finally giving up on them. They used to make sneakers with a nice wide square toe box. They don't make anything that fits me anymore. The 60x series was my mainstay for 22+ years. I'm sorta screwed now. Unless I want to buy shoes that are too long.

Probably your feet spreading out as you get older.

Naw; ingrown, fungusy nails, and warped arthritic joints FTMFW.

There may be some spread, and other nasty foot issues, but I have always had this problem. My toes are wide and a lot less pointy than most people. I've had this problem my whole life. I Inherited it from my dad. He needed a 6E, I can by with a 4E if the toebox is square. He was holding out on me when I was younger, sneaking the old school NB. I tried on a pair of his and it was a lightbulb moment. And then my feet got longer than his. I really just need custom fit kicks as I'm an outlier.