Page 1185 of 1201 FirstFirst ... 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 ... LastLast
Results 29,601 to 29,625 of 30013
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Maybe it fell out of someone's pocket when they were taking their gloves out?
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I have to admire someone who sees the good in everyone.
    that exchange belongs in the "Shit that amuses you" thread.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

Further proof that skiers* are self entitled assholes.
    Attachment 310792

*skiers and snowboarders. But I'm still trying to cope with the preferred pronoun thing; I can't deal with the skier/snowboarder thing so when I say skier I mean both. If that offends you, good.
    Love it.

I always says skiing when Iím boarding, I havenít actually skied in 10 years.

On snow = skiing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HD333 View Post
    On snow = skiing.
    English speakers who do not understand their own language really annoy me.

You've given me one more reason to hate Stellar jays--it's hard to like a bird that's smarter than me.

And BTW, would your hawk take care of my pigeon problem? If so, please send.
    These birds surprise and capture most of their prey from cover or while flying quickly through dense vegetation. They are adept at navigating dense thickets, although this hunting method is often hazardous to the hawk. The great majority of this hawk's prey are small birds, especially various songbirds such as sparrows, wood-warblers, finches, wrens, nuthatches, tits, icterids and thrushes. Birds caught range in size from a 4.4 g (0.16 oz) Anna's hummingbird to a 577 g (1.272 lb) ruffed grouse and virtually any bird within this size range is potential prey. Typically, males will target smaller birds, such as sparrows and wood-warblers, and females will pursue larger prey, such as American robins and flickers, leading to a lack of conflict between the sexes for prey. These hawks often exploit backyard bird feeders in order to target congregations of ideal prey. They often pluck the feathers off their prey on a post or other perch. Rarely, sharp-shinned hawks will also eat rodents, lizards, frogs, snakes, and large insects, the latter typically being dragonflies captured on the wing during the hawk's migration. Bats have occasionally been recorded as a prey of this hawk.[3]

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    English speakers who do not understand their own language really annoy me.
    What the fuck are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by HD333 View Post
    What the fuck are you talking about?

Pronounced shee-ing

It annoys me that those yellow and green lemon/lime squeezers fall apart if you put them in the dishwasher. Surely there has been a technological improvement that can allow this.
    StokePimpin' ain't easy

^ silicone.

Who organizes a gun rights rally in Virginia, on MLK day?
    Do they even have two brain cells to rub together?

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    It annoys me that those yellow and green lemon/lime squeezers fall apart if you put them in the dishwasher. Surely there has been a technological improvement that can allow this.
    Get yourself a proper potato ricer. Best of both worlds. They are bomber, and produce the best mashed potatoes you've ever had.

Bought this one 8 years ago and it's the bomb:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

StokePimpin' ain't easy

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    not any worse than pineapple

Well, there you have it.
    Pineapple on pizza should be a punishable offense.
    StokePimpin' ain't easy

Burned a fist sized hole in my carpet with a tiny ember because the rug my wife put in front of the stove turned out to be an ordinary rug, not a fire resistant hearth rug. The area rug burned slowly out from the ember and down into the carpet below.

Name:  EF784EAF-450B-4703-AE89-4C9A556A8561.jpeg
Views: 258
Size:  49.8 KB

I've almost clicked on the "Intermittent fisting" thread at work a few times.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Who organizes a gun rights rally in Virginia, on MLK day?
    Do they even have two brain cells to rub together?
    Um, maybe they came from Illinois, but VA prolly has enough of these assholes for a rally.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

I hate Illinois nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I hate Illinois nazis.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation...lage_of_Skokie

I hate Illinois nazis.
    Especially in Chicago

The way some book spines read right side up if itís resting on its back cover (most English language books) and others read right side up if resting on the front cover (German books/publishers?)

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    The way some book spines read right side up if it’s resting on its back cover (most English language books) and others read right side up if resting on the front cover (German books/publishers?)
    You know there's another thread for things that annoy you that shouldn't, right?

I've almost clicked on the "Intermittent fisting" thread at work a few times.
    I almost posted some in the fasting thread.

Oh, that would have been annoying I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    The way some book spines read right side up if it’s resting on its back cover (most English language books) and others read right side up if resting on the front cover (German books/publishers?)
    Like left handed zips from Aussie and Kiwi? Drives me nuts.

You've given me one more reason to hate Stellar jays--it's hard to like a bird that's smarter than me.

And BTW, would your hawk take care of my pigeon problem? If so, please send.

I'd FedEx the little bastard to you, but after a couple warnings and incidents, I suspect I'm just going to have to settle his hash.

You know, dandelions do important things for the earth and have a right to live, in and of themselves.
    But if dandelions start cropping up in my garden, it's just their tough luck. I'm gonna kill them.

Twice now, this fucker has been warned. 1st time was a close shot with a wrist rocket when he was stomping around my bushes like Baba Yaga, grabbing and eating little juncos.
    The second was when he chased Good Morning chickadee about 2 feet over my head. [Sharpies have a particular erratic, almost dove-like wingbeat when they're digging in and accelerating.]

Now he's setting up across the road, between where my hoodie wearin' jaybirds roost, and my deck.
    That's unfortunate, as I've given him ample notice that my birds are under my protection.