Page 203 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,075 of 46293
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    that will really be some shit that annoys me, then!
    You and everybody around you...
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by skiballs View Post
    I have a couple. Helped my son make a gourd banjo this summer. The cat got nervous when it came time to string it.

Cats hate fiddles like The Baggins. The best way to get straight with a cat who pisses on your shoes or otherwise owes you money is to lock him in a room while you scratch out sum Vivaldi up on the bridge. He'll get the message.

Fkn annoying can't attach an mp3 here...

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontana View Post
    Y u do dis????

Attachment 168716
    I had a neighbor that owned an old caddy that used to do this. Didn't trim his bushes either, so that the sidewalk was impassable. Dick.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I had a neighbor that owned an old caddy that used to do this. Didn't trim his bushes either, so that the sidewalk was impassable. Dick.

No skateboarders on your neighborhood?

Lazy asses who can't walk 40 feet to put their shopping cart into the cart return area. They leave their cart in a parking spot rendering the spot unusable.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe Bromide View Post
    Lazy asses who can't walk 40 feet to put their shopping cart into the cart return area. They leave their cart in a parking spot rendering the spot unusable.
    The south has this beat by a long shot. At convenience stores and liquor stores, people, seemingly disproportionately black people, will opt not to park in open parking spots that are open 10 to 20 feet away and choose to park in front of the door to said store leaving their car running. I just don't get it. Drive thru lines are also incredibly more busy than going inside - no race difference on this one though.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe Bromide View Post
    Agreed. And carts that have their auto-wheel lock kick in before the end of the parking lot suck too. There is a Walmart here in SLC where many carts pile up in one big area. I was pushing my cart by this area once, thinking about how people are lazy, and WHAM the auto wheel lock kicked in and my stomach went into the cart. This was only halfway in the parking lot. Some lone old guy was just standing there watching, I think he was spending his lunch break watching a bunch of flustered moms with kids get stomach punched and then have to figure out how to get a full cart of groceries back to their car.

Quote Originally Posted by strawjack View Post
    Guy at a beach house purposely letting go of a dozen or so helium balloons to 'celebrate' something. They all just stood there watching the offshore breeze take them away in awe. - Hey fucktards, that's called littering.
    Down at the beach last night. Love the litter

Check out washedashore.org regarding beach trash. Cool project.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

California drivers and the driving habits they bring with them.

Ducati Diavel on I 90 this morning being ridden by a guy wearing.... Tevas.

And while we're on about inappropriate Teva use... Elevators full of H-1B Indians... remind me to bring ear plugs... Actually make that elevator chatting generally.. just shut the fuck up for a few seconds.
    Last edited by PNWbrit; 08-11-2015 at 02:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Where are drivers good in Norff America?

Does anyone else here use Factset?
    Factset annoys me....

August == Fall
    Businesses/magazines, etc. are turning over summer inventory to fall and basically everywhere except the Arctic slope is still looking at 1 - 2 months of summer weather. 100 degree temps totally make me want to go shopping for an autumn sweater.

People that are overly professional in their emails...Just communicate like a normal human you fucking robot

Sent from the other side
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by char View Post
    Do they have stop signs in California? Or do they have some law that allows A 20 mph roll through?
    ..So the cop was smacking him on the head with his night-stick and hollers "Do you want me to stop or just slow down!"
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Noisy eaters.... and slobbish eating/table manners generally..

Dudes who be videotaping their sexual exploits with bitches just to show off...

http://m.kxly.com/news/man-arrested-...horse/34696672

I bet he's a sloppy eater, too.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Quote Originally Posted by Brianskis View Post
    Dudes who be videotaping their sexual exploits with bitches just to show off...

http://m.kxly.com/news/man-arrested-...horse/34696672
    so that's what digitaldeath looks like! I would have thought he was younger.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    I bet he's a sloppy eater, too.
    The horse?

I'm annoyed that my dog is catching up to me in age
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

After two nights in the hospital and emergency surgery I drop off my pain pill script at the pharmacy, go get my dog from the emergency doggy care place and go back for my drugs.

They say insurance doesn't cover them, and offer no help.

I call the dr, they call insurance and pharmacy.

Dr wrote capsules. I have to drive to the Drs office and get a new prescription that says tablets.

Really. Yes.

Got so high I lost an o-pen

inspired by the courtesy flush thread: automatic shitters that flush every time you lift up a little to wipe.
    A little paper over the flush sensor let's you fill it and leave it...if you choose to do so.