Page 1215 of 1849 FirstFirst ... 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 ... LastLast
Results 30,351 to 30,375 of 46225
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Did you ask Lily first?

Does she approve of your white shoes, white belt and plaid golf Bermuda shorts before Easter too?

Sacrilege.
    Down here in more temperate climes, white is an acceptable color to wear year-round; no need to dig up the corpse of Ms. Pulitzer for her opinion.

My gin consumption moves from Negroni based to G&T form sometime around March 1, or when the mercury hits 70. I like to be in prime form by the time The Masters rolls around.
    I still call it The Jake.

I've been drinking Corpse Revivers lately.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Ha! Outside from this place I don’t interact on social media aside from lurking but I’ve got one classmate from dentistry school that is exactly this. I’m so tempted to break my self-imposed ban on posting just to tell her she should back away from the internet for an hour or two.

But then I’d miss 5-12 posts of her self immolating in the name of e-shaming for COVID.
    Haha. Exactly what I'm talking about. It's bad out there on social media. Particularly on NextDoor and wife's FB is where the worst seems to be. I hear Instagram and Twitter are also way infested with celebrities and uber wealthy acting like they're "with us" while sitting pretty in their mansions/yachts with absolutely nothing to worry about financially. Whilst many of us already have or are actively losing our livelihoods.

G&Ts before Easter.

Sacrilege.
    Well, today is technically after LAST Easter, so I feel no guilt.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    Well, today is technically after LAST Easter, so I feel no guilt.
    Time warp for the win
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    My company uses a notification system that can send to any device, and require acknowledgement/response. The idea is choose the device based on urgency. For something that's not urgent, send to email first. If no response, send a text. If no response to that, phone call to land line or cell phone. Only in the case of an emergency do you hit all of those devices at once. But for some reason they often do just that even for routine notifications. You're sitting there trying to work and suddenly email pings new message, text arrives and just as you pick up the phone to look at the text both your cell and desk phone start ringing. It's really obnoxious and a waste of everyone's time.

Microsoft teams.

I also had the same problem of getting work done, so I would shut down email, skype, turn ringer off every 30 minutes, then check. usually most anything can wait 30 minutes; but seems teams will notify you even if you have it off; hopefully I am wrong.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Did you ask Lily first?

Does she approve of your white shoes, white belt and plaid golf Bermuda shorts before Easter too?

Sacrilege.
    Yo Buster:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FFEF2949-17B9-425A-9307-87837B3CA313.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	475.3 KB 
ID:	323386

I even threw on the white jeans for effect cause, well, I’ve got lots of time these days.
    I still call it The Jake.

Ever over-trust a fart at work?

Super annoying.
    ::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.

I'm all about crop dusting every place I visit.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Oh shit ...... do farts transmit the Corona?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Oh shit ...... do farts transmit the Corona?!?!?!?
    Only sharts!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Yo Buster:

Name:	FFEF2949-17B9-425A-9307-87837B3CA313.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	475.3 KB 
ID:	323386

I even threw on the white jeans for effect cause, well, I’ve got lots of time these days.
    I expected white shoes and belt to match the tastelessness of your pre season G&T. I sit relieved.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    Haha. Exactly what I'm talking about. It's bad out there on social media. Particularly on NextDoor and wife's FB is where the worst seems to be. I hear Instagram and Twitter are also way infested with celebrities and uber wealthy acting like they're "with us" while sitting pretty in their mansions/yachts with absolutely nothing to worry about financially. Whilst many of us already have or are actively losing our livelihoods.
    Just like the thoughts and prayers from the conservatards after mass shootings.. it's all self congratulatory bullshit.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using TGR Forums mobile app
    what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

Fucking people that bitch at me for my dogs being off leash on the front yard when I let them out in the morning to pee. Really bitch? They are not even paying attention to you, just walking around sniffing stuff and you're giving me shit first thing?
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.

Wow - in your own yard? Fenced or fenceless? Doesn't matter.

I screamed at a dog owner this AM who was encouraging () her off-leash (in a strictly on-leash only area) mutt to chase ducks and honkers - called her an insufferable, stupid twat. She laughed and flipped me off. Probably would have done something very regrettable if we hadn't been separated by 50' of water.

Heh. Was late to the office this morning due to the dog down the street that gets out from its prison, and comes to torment my hound that is behind the fence. My hound has a massive hate on any dog that runs free in the neighbourhood, pissing/shitting and otherwise disrespecting our unfenced front yard. Well, neighbour's dog as usual goes up to the fence to snarl and snap to get her going. She apparently reached her limit today and went right through the cedar panel fence and laid a beating on him. The whole neighbourhood could hear the screams. Don't think either was harmed; we'll see if the other stays away for a bit. Hastily patched the fence with a piece of plywood, will see what I can do this weekend. We've talked to the owners, submitted complaints to the bylaw officer, but so far the poor neglected dog still gets out and is a nuisance. These kinds of dog owners really annoy me, especially as my first impulse of the moment is to punish the neglected hound.

Speaking of dogs, mine decided to enact her revenge for not getting a walk by destroying the most precious commodity in the house.

Name:	Image from iOS.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	1.15 MB 
ID:	323491

Our yard is totally fenced in, but the ritual is to let them out on the parkway, first think in the morning and before bed to let them pee and stretch their legs. Fuckin wankers complaining because their off leash annoy me. "Lady, if they were not chill as fuck, I would not do this". And ya, I restrained myself from just flipping her off.

Not only are we all told to stay at home, but now it's been pissing rain these last couple days so kids (ages 2 -almost 3-, and 4) are getting more stir crazy than ever. Destroying my house faster than I can keep up with. I'm gonna lose my damn mind. Well, I suppose I already had years ago, but now I'm sensing an even further descent into madness. Time to go buy another handle of bourbon so I can survive the weekend.

Kids'll like you a lot more when lit and loose, any way

Fucking Wallpaper

Sent from my I3123 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    Not only are we all told to stay at home, but now it's been pissing rain these last couple days so kids (ages 2 -almost 3-, and 4) are getting more stir crazy than ever. Destroying my house faster than I can keep up with. I'm gonna lose my damn mind. Well, I suppose I already had years ago, but now I'm sensing an even further descent into madness. Time to go buy another handle of bourbon so I can survive the weekend.
    Irish twins in the house!

Shit that annoys you

Getting my spring yard order ready for Lowe’s.....usually do it online/delivered...mulch, fertilizer, seed, etc....

Items I usually get...are now on sale....so I go online to line everything up....but for some reason, items are listed as in store only purchases....

I call to see why I can’t buy that stuff online?....they tell me I have to come into the store to order......so I ask, can I order over the phone?.......nope, have to come into the store to order....wtf?....really...

With everything going on with COVID and staying home....their policy is to have to come to the actual store?.......totally annoying....might be the stupidest thing ever....

Change stores.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    Change stores.
    Yep....