Page 1200 of 1842 FirstFirst ... 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 ... LastLast
Results 29,976 to 30,000 of 46047
    If it hasn’t been covered, I have one.
    “Convenience” fees.
    Fuck you, sell me the inconvenient one.
    Assholes.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

I was trying to do my job, delivering packages for The Man instead of hanging out with my buds and watching the dunk contest, and this lazy fuck has his dogs out barking at me at 9:30 PM so I can't even get close enough to drop his shit off on his porch like I'm required to do. I can see him inside watching the game! So I call to have him come get his shit, and I see him pick up his phone and look at it and put me on ignore!

Fuck that guy. Threw his boxes in the ditch and marked as delivered. I don't need this shit. Gonna go drive for Ontrac, they don't care where I deliver boxes.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    I was trying to do my job, delivering packages for The Man instead of hanging out with my buds and watching the dunk contest, and this lazy fuck has his dogs out barking at me at 9:30 PM so I can't even get close enough to drop his shit off on his porch like I'm required to do. I can see him inside watching the game! So I call to have him come get his shit, and I see him pick up his phone and look at it and put me on ignore!

Fuck that guy. Threw his boxes in the ditch and marked as delivered. I don't need this shit. Gonna go drive for Ontrac, they don't care where I deliver boxes.
    Don't be such a pussy about OGs barking dogs. Dog's bark, it's what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Don't be such a pussy about OGs barking dogs. Dog's bark, it's what they do.
    https://about.usps.com/news/national...8/pr18_025.htm (just in case you aren't joking).

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post

haha I probably deserve that but wtf, 9:30 at night? come on amazon.

Hockey pucks to the face aren't great
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    Hockey pucks to the face aren't great
    Same with sticks.
    As kids we were fascinated by the stitch count.--bigger news than the score Maybe kids still are.

Last night, Jeep Wrangler with a pair of Jerry cans (seriously) strapped to the rear bumper, drove off the pass at 15mph. Granted it was icy, Jerry freaks out, driving with 4-ways, decided that 3 car lengths is too close, so Jerry pulls over in a stupid spot. I happily go around while feeling sorry for Jerry and his poor choice in tires and thinking he was stupid for not chaining up.

Upon getting off the pass, the four-lane highway turns into 6 miles of 45mph zone through a few lovely little mountain towns. Doing about 47 in the 45 am I, when here comes fucking Jerry fighting to get by me and the other feller doing the speed limit. After a rage-filled maneuver and a pass on Jerry goes, with a few more of his asshole friends who crawled off the pass, doing well over the posted speed.

I am getting a bit beyond annoyed at the folks, like Jerry, who blow through town, and then fuck up the pass. I don’t get it I just don’t get it.

Sybian is not a valid words with Friends word.

Page 1,000, and 29,995 annoying posts.

I find that shit highly annoying
    . . .

Neighbors driving their stupid Jeep around in a snowstorm with all the stupid light bars illuminated.

People who pull out to overtake someone ahead of them on the freeway just as you are about to pass in the other lane. Had that happen a dozen or more times yesterday, and this wasn't even big rigs. Had to slam brakes a couple times. Do people not check for fast moving traffic before changing lanes anymore? Maybe because their blind spot detector hasn't illuminated its all clear?

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    People who pull out to overtake someone ahead of them on the freeway just as you are about to pass in the other lane. Had that happen a dozen or more times yesterday, and this wasn't even big rigs. Had to slam brakes a couple times. Do people not check for fast moving traffic before changing lanes anymore? Maybe because their blind spot detector hasn't illuminated its all clear?
    Yes. And when they do this...and there is nothing behind you. So they coulda just waited a sec, let you go and followed. Don't get it.
    Is what I do. But then I do use my mirrors, so...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    If it hasn’t been covered, I have one.
    “Convenience” fees.
    Fuck you, sell me the inconvenient one.
    Assholes.
    Went to a show and bought a ticket at the window and they charged me a convenience fee at the fucking window. How is that not false advertising to display a price you can’t actually buy a ticket for?

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Went to a show and bought a ticket at the window and they charged me a convenience fee at the fucking window. How is that not false advertising to display a price you can’t actually buy a ticket for?
    I'll take it further and gripe about EVERYTHING that ends up costing more at the cash register.

Just put the ACTUAL fucking price on the item.

Luxury European cars passing me are much more of an annoyance than Japanese cars passing me

These Duluth Trading Company TV ads are annoying.

CoIrkers using to microwave to heat last night’s seafood special. Yeah...I wanted to smell your leftover shrimp for the rest of the afternoon.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

When a single human can purchase a chunk of land like say, Greenland, for cash, for a spoof, as a representative Democrat, it should be a sign that many things have not progressed at all from that days of the pharaohs.

I thought Greenland wasn't for sale.

Could be fake news I suppose. Get Thalia on the case. It appears Borowitz is the source so who knows. I didn’t actually know The NY Times had an onion column.
    Last edited by Rideski; 02-18-2020 at 07:35 PM.

ha, that's actually the New Yorker, not the Times. And yeah the Borowitz report is satire, I hadn't seen that piece until now: https://www.newyorker.com/humor/boro...ying-greenland

Interesting. Obviously I like humor I’m cracking jokes around here all the time. But I’ve spoken out against comedy news before, maybe in this thread.
    Just seems odd to me, mixing bad news and humor.
    I’d rather just have the straight facts and then get on to better times.
    Anyway carry on.

You'd really hate the Onion.

And MSNBC.