Page 1022 of 1850 FirstFirst ... 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 ... LastLast
Results 25,526 to 25,550 of 46232

Shit that annoys you

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    willing to bet they will be johnny-on-the-spot to cut me off for non-payment and then send me to collections.

Did I mention that one service rep told me my service had been sold to Frontier (news to me!) yet when I called Frontier they said they don't service Walla Walla Washington?

I called the local store I bought the service from and they can't help me either. I begged them to contact a supervisor and get me through to them but no-can-do.

How can such a big established company be so fucked up?

Edit/Add:

An online search for "Nameless carrier says my account doesn't exist" pulls up many with the same problem and same narrative as mine. I tried to log onto their community page but can't because ... wait for it... my account doesn't exist and if I try to use my email it says "that email is already in use" and won't let me use it. Yeah... already in use by ME assholes.
    https://www.greatcall.com/packages-and-rate-plans
    focus.

Frontier, worst ISP evah

Instagram Influencers.

I applaud this attitude, though.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/03/w...ial-media.html
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Instagram Influencers.

I applaud this attitude, though.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/03/w...ial-media.html
    "Don't you know who I am?"

Good for him.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

My gas dryer started smoking. It's toast. At least it happened while I was there. Now I need a new one. It's money I wasn't planning to spend.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    My gas dryer started smoking. It's toast. At least it happened while I was there. Now I need a new one. It's money I wasn't planning to spend.
    Gas dryers are fairly simple machines. Look up your model on repairclinic.com and see if there are bushing/belt/bearing kits and/or instructional videos. I fixed mine for about $30 and two hours of my time. Most of that time was spent getting it in/out of the closet (it was stacked) by myself. Would’ve been much easier with another set of hands.
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

I left that piece of crack I carry around (my phone), in a Uber the other night.

It is ridiculous how addicted I am to having my phone on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Lean ground beef
    Wtf

Wifey bought 94% lean. Again.
    It won’t fry. It just boils in it’s own water.
    And you need to oil the pan first.
    And it has no flavor!

Made a pot of chili with 80/20 beef last week.
    Fried up nice. Left a slick of grease that had to be drained.
    Tasted like awesome.

And don’t even talk to me about ground turkey
    Ive got one good ground turkey recipe. One.

And beef fat taste delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Since I quit drinking my sleep has never been better. Alcohol fucks with sleep, big time.
    Its a pretty worthless blight on society. Delicious though.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    Gas dryers are fairly simple machines. Look up your model on repairclinic.com and see if there are bushing/belt/bearing kits and/or instructional videos. I fixed mine for about $30 and two hours of my time. Most of that time was spent getting it in/out of the closet (it was stacked) by myself. Would’ve been much easier with another set of hands.
    Yeah but think of all the money having to buy custom clothes would cost you.

Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    It's been having issues. I am not surprised it died. I bought a new one this morning, larger capacity, which we need. This one had 15 years on it and even if I fixed it and got the smoke smell and soot out of it, I'd never trust it again. I am just lucky I caught it when I did, before it caused damage to the house.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Da-dum-ching.

Lately I've been noticing people just blasting straight through right turn only lanes. I guess they think it's OK because they're turning like a mile up the road...

Ground meat annoys me.
    Give me a whole cut of beef any day for about the same price as hamburger. Safer, better tasting, etc.
    Is ground poultry really any cheaper at all?
    Whole chicken breasts are like $2 a pound at Sprouts...
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_slime
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ground_meat#Food_safety
    Member when hamburger was 88 cents a pound? Now it's all hip and trendy. Weird.

Ol' girl across the desk divider is chowin' down on some curry. And I can fucking hear it. And smell it. Some seriously violent lip smacking going down.

I'm annoyed that I am annoyed by it. How tf do people go their whole lives eating with their mouth open

Nice. I got stuck on figuring out how to make something work about the dryer developing a nicotine habit.
    focus.

Whoosh! ‘Splain please!?!?
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

Conference calls where the users don't sign in so you don't know who TF is on the call. On a call today with 9 people, only 3 of whom signed in. The others were callers 1 through 6. Then the organizer is going over shit and has to ask if Joe Blow is on the call, then we get to something else and is John Doe on the call... Somebody is talking and you don't know if it's some clueless Monsieur Dumas or one of the few people that knows something.
    Annoying as hell and happens all the time, most offenders are managers. How about telling everyone to use their fing names and making that policy. How can you be successful when you can't even get the simple shit right?

Twice today clients have told me that they didn't or couldn't receive documents that I've emailed because their phone was some sort of fucked up.

It's not my job, kid, or life on the line. Figure that shit out or fix it. I don't have carrier pigions.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Figure that shit out or fix it. I don't have carrier pigions.
    And now that spring is upon us, it's becoming too dangerous for smoke signals.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Flood stage 13ft.
    Walla Walla river 12.08 ft. and rising. .
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    right lane is the passing lane here so makes sense
    You're right. Good thinking.

It's just a blip. Kidding. Nice spike.
    Name:  USGS..0..png
Views: 360
Size:  6.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    It's just a blip. Kidding. Nice spike.
    Name:  USGS..0..png
Views: 360
Size:  6.0 KB
    This is pretty too

Name:  uv_14018500_7_00060%2C63160%2C00065%2C00062%2C30207%2C99065%2C72020%2C62614%2C62619%2C62620%2C7.jpeg
Views: 357
Size:  19.7 KB

So creepy now that it's dark. Been watching it rise all day but now rushing water is all you can hear.

12.24ft now

Oregon is having a time of it. From today, flooding on the Grande Ronde:

Last edited by KQ; 04-08-2019 at 11:18 PM.

Yeah I mean it seems like there's some water there.

Mississippi is way over flood stage near Davenport and Missouri river doused East Iowa as well.
    Name:  real_us.png
Views: 355
Size:  24.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Yeah I mean it seems like there's some water there.

Mississippi is way over flood stage near Davenport and Missouri river doused East Iowa as well.
    Name:  real_us.png
Views: 355
Size:  24.9 KB
    We're definitely not as bad off as the midwest. Not even close but still, when mother nature starts throwing a fit with rising waters it's freaky.

This map shows flooding across the country a little better. Black means flood stage:

Name:  flood_us.jpeg
Views: 357
Size:  68.2 KB

Good luck KQ.