Page 1058 of 1850 FirstFirst ... 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 ... LastLast
Results 26,426 to 26,450 of 46232
    Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    You can always just interject randomly & see what happens.

usually something good!

Spent a week in Mexico with no issues. Came back and got food poisoning right away

Annual father's day camping trip this weekend. Five families reserved campsites 6 months ago. Three families have now bailed because of plans that they made since then.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    mint chip whiskey? Are we sure it's not ice cream in there?
    It'd be the first time I saw ice cream carrying a 34.5% abv label

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Annual father's day camping trip this weekend. Five families reserved campsites 6 months ago. Three families have now bailed because of plans that they made since then.
    As the kids get older... that'll get worse.

That sounds like a win for less drama.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    That sounds like a win for less drama.
    no, it isn't. would I have posted in this thread if it was a win?
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Yeah. And last night I was reminded of how annoying it is!
    I think I recall one of the Govt service provider co's I cover recently saying they were contracted to redo the National park, forest etc websites and permitting systems bc they are sooo antiquated. So hopefully that gets better within the next yr or so

glad to hear you want to go back to the White rim bc we have contemplated it a few times but never have pulled the trigger. I remember your hilarious pic from LY with all the mud. hopefully drier this yr!
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Arrrrggggghhhhhhh!

Trying to buy something online from a BIG established company and their web site is fubar! Says my password doesn't work so I click "forgot password" and get a window saying it's been sent only it hasn't. Not in my Inbox, not in Spam, not in Trash, not in Promotions. It is nowhere so I go through the song and dance again and still nothing. Of course by now if I try to check out as a guest I can't do that either because they note that they've sent me a temporary password which they have not.

How can big publicly traded company have such a website?
    This is a huge reason why Amazon is so successful. I've had the same experience plenty of times and just given up or never got around to ordering it. Amazon = a couple of clicks and it's at your door the next day. So easy it's sometimes addictive and I'm ordering shit on impulse that I don't even need.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    mint chip whiskey? Are we sure it's not ice cream in there?
    I always thought it was cool you could buy Stroh's ice cream and Stroh's beer at Tiger Stadium. Still at Comerica Park?

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    I had a bottle of Stranahan's... which I've heard from some people is decent whiskey. I made eggnog out of it.
    That makes me so sad...you bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Then stop snoozing old man!
    It’s not like I have a job so I can spend every minute on TRG.

Quote Originally Posted by b-bear View Post
    I think I recall one of the Govt service provider co's I cover recently saying they were contracted to redo the National park, forest etc websites and permitting systems bc they are sooo antiquated. So hopefully that gets better within the next yr or so

glad to hear you want to go back to the White rim bc we have contemplated it a few times but never have pulled the trigger. I remember your hilarious pic from LY with all the mud. hopefully drier this yr!
    If they're the ones responsible for the new recreation.gov, they suck huge donkey balls!

It's just super stupid that I have to stay up till midnight 3 nights in a row to get a permit. But c'est la vie.

The White Rim is awesome. Spectacular scenery all day every day. The biking is all double track, mostly (but not all) non technical. It's almost more fun (for me) to drive but I like the 4wd stuff.

And yeah, hoping for drier weather this time!

If they're the ones responsible for the new recreation.gov, they suck huge donkey balls!

It's just super stupid that I have to stay up till midnight 3 nights in a row to get a permit. But c'est la vie.

The White Rim is awesome. Spectacular scenery all day every day. The biking is all double track, mostly (but not all) non technical. It's almost more fun (for me) to drive but I like the 4wd stuff.

And yeah, hoping for drier weather this time!
    cool thanks for the insight. ya the whole set up seems fun- getting some good mileage on the bike but also fun 4 wheeling/ car camping in between

as far as the website- I think the system just got contracted out so it wd be the old system now. prolly takes a solid yr or 2 + to implement a large platform like that but sounds like change is coming
    skid luxury

brandel chamblee

anyone who wears a leonard raps jersey
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy

OP is back

How’s the polo shirt collection?

I'm not usually a parking nazi, mainly because I can't park my truck for shit, but this guys with a motor cycle somehow managed to take up four parking spaces at once by parking where the lines all intersected. This was in an already small parking lot. Had to laugh.

at the kid's elementary school last week some dude drove up in a ferrari and parked in a handicap spot in front of the school and got out to go get his kid. another dad on the playground confronted him and said "hey man, you parked in the handicapped spot." next thing we know, they are near fisticuffs on the playground filled with kids dropping f-bombs.

So, who won?

haha they both lost for sure. the ferrari dude was the bigger asshole but the other dad was fluent in f-bombs. no actual fists thrown.

I don't know how many pairs of shoes my wife has, but she leaves at least one pair in the floor of every room in the house. I used to just put them in the closet for her because I'm type A and slightly OCD but she asked me to stop because she can't find the pair shes looking for

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    I'm not usually a parking nazi, mainly because I can't park my truck for shit, but this guys with a motor cycle somehow managed to take up four parking spaces at once by parking where the lines all intersected. This was in an already small parking lot. Had to laugh.
    Fucking GOLDEN opportunity to push the bike over just as you're leaving the lot.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Fucking GOLDEN opportunity to push the bike over just as you're leaving the lot.
    Woah. It’s not the bike’s fault the owner is a douche

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Woah. It’s not the bike’s fault the owner is a douche
    It's like when a little, off-leash dog aggressively runs up to bite you. Sure it's not really the dog's fault, but I'm gonna punt that little fucker once he gets close enough.

Perhaps the *owner* will learn a lesson.

Walking around in flip flops with sweaty feet, feels like I’m walking on banana peels
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”