Page 1102 of 1843 FirstFirst ... 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 ... LastLast
Results 27,526 to 27,550 of 46052

Shit that annoys you

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Smoke alarm went off at 3am this morning. They are all hard wired together so they all go off, mechanical voice saying "fire, fire, fire". We jump up and start investigating, but it stopped after 5-10 seconds. We scoured the house for a reason, stuck my head outside to see if there was nearby smoke, nothing.

Annoying AF.

Anyone know why that could happen?
    CO2 sensor can provoke an alarm

I had ours go off because my kid and the dog had closed his bedroom door and it was kind hot stuffy overnight weather and super stuffy in there (our heat is radiant so no ducts for air change & no a/c at the time)

Funny (& scary) thing was he didn’t even wake up with the obnoxiously loud alarm

Smoke alarm went off at 3am this morning. They are all hard wired together so they all go off, mechanical voice saying "fire, fire, fire". We jump up and start investigating, but it stopped after 5-10 seconds. We scoured the house for a reason, stuck my head outside to see if there was nearby smoke, nothing.

Annoying AF.

Anyone know why that could happen?
    Not too long ago I had the same thing happen but it was the smoke alarm in my barn. Let me tell you, that will get your heart racing. Turns out the smokie was malfunctioning and had to be replaced (it is hardwired). Thank goodness it was nothing. My GF's barn burned down killing 5 horses. One of my biggest fears.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by skiballs View Post
    It annoys me no one wants to see my tits either.
    I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post

Ohh the power! Who should I make leave next?
    Yourself

attacking FA for being a stay at home dad,
    Isn't this weird? All the fighting for and ERA and "baby you've come a long way" etc. and still a woman can be portrayed negatively for working and a man considered lesser for aiding that.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Weird in real life, sure. Weird on TGR? No. People are attacked for all kinds of things on tgr...

Perceived weakness? Attack!

Quote Originally Posted by El Kanone View Post
    Yourself
    Bahahaaha! Never!

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    Weird in real life, sure. Weird on TGR? No. People are attacked for all kinds of things on tgr...

Perceived weakness? Attack!
    Can I interest you in something to elevate your mood? Maybe help you forget about all that sand in your vag? Srsly girl step back, chill.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190817_162239.jpeg 
Views:	71 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	291594  

Finally somebody be talkin sense in here

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post

I had ours go off because my kid and the dog had closed his bedroom door and it was kind hot stuffy overnight weather and super stuffy in there (our heat is radiant so no ducts for air change & no a/c at the time)

Funny (& scary) thing was he didn’t even wake up with the obnoxiously loud alarm
    Exactly the same thing happened with my 17 year old. Bizarre.

It annoys me that the conversation has turned away from me and my concern about people who just want to talk about themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Can I interest you in something to elevate your mood? Maybe help you forget about all that sand in your vag? Srsly girl step back, chill.
    He he
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

I’ve taken a ton of shit to work myself into a position where I work afternoons and evenings so I can ski mornings.
    Today Mustonen tells me the ski hill where I live is going with 2pm to 8pm for their hours, meaning I’m probably only going to be able to ski like 2 hours a week despite living and working 5 minutes from this ski area where they just can’t seem to figure out that a ski area works by showing up and turning all the lifts all day, every day for the whole season....not by trying to figure out when you’ll be extra busy, then closing all other times.

Quote Originally Posted by El Kanone View Post
    Yourself
    Beach ball on a tee right there I believe.

But great news for people who love groomers and night skiing, because who doesn’t want to go ski when there’s no possibility to ski anything but flat groomers when it’s dark and extra cold. Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    I'm interested. I've got sand in my vag also and that would probably do the trick.

One night at the kennel and both dogs have kennel cough...poor guys sound awful. Off to the vet first thing tomorrow to get that sorted...

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    I was told the other day that 'words evolve'.
    Words do evolve. The word faggot, for example, now refers to Harley Davidson motorcycle riders not gay dudes.

Alarm in my bedroom went off half hour after I went to bed one night. No smell of smoke and it's not a carbon monoxide detector. It is also mounted high up in a high-ceiling room so I had to sprint downstairs to the garage and get a ladder so I could remove the batteries. That was the most annoying part. As is having to keep the ladder upstairs, knowing that if I put it away, this will happen again. No issues since the ladder has been upstairs, of course.

Hit and run drivers. First my fence and tree are hit and ran two weeks ago, today my car parked outside of tha liquor store got hit. I saw it through the windows, ran out, old fuck drove off laughing.

I assume I'll be back here to add police to the list of annoyances when I see if they've done anything about either of these incidents.

Maybe your dog's farts set off the alarm. Or your kid's.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Maybe your dog's farts set off the alarm. Or your kid's.
    I like that old goat still has a 10 yo's sense of humor #doesntannoyme
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by b-bear View Post
    I like that old goat still has a 10 yo's sense of humor #doesntannoyme
    At my age farts are never far from my . . . . . . mind.
    https://www.irishcentral.com/homepag...icks-day-pints
    Acinpdx--does your kid drink beer? Your dog?

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    At my age farts are never far from my . . . . . . mind.
    “Never trust a...”

“Aww, shit”

That’s why they say words, now. Kids sleep through all sorts of shit. Voices and words are more likely to wake them up.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    I’ve taken a ton of shit to work myself into a position where I work afternoons and evenings so I can ski mornings.
    Today Mustonen tells me the ski hill where I live is going with 2pm to 8pm for their hours, meaning I’m probably only going to be able to ski like 2 hours a week despite living and working 5 minutes from this ski area where they just can’t seem to figure out that a ski area works by showing up and turning all the lifts all day, every day for the whole season....not by trying to figure out when you’ll be extra busy, then closing all other times.
    That does suck. I am sorry, IAS. Chin up, it’s only a M-W deal. 10 to whenever the other days (11 on Sun).

I’m personally relieved that when faced with shortening hours, they cut out the times I’m generally unable to get away to ski, alone or with kids. I’m not taking time off work/school to hit MQT; an hour or two after work is what that hill is good for for me.

+++++
    focus.