Page 1270 of 1849 FirstFirst ... 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 ... LastLast
Results 31,726 to 31,750 of 46221
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    even at GBP that's still cheap.
    Holy shit - just checked the GBP<->USD exchange rate. Had NO idea. Thought it was more like £1 ~ $1.75. Dayum.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Holy shit - just checked the GBP<->USD exchange rate. Had NO idea. Thought it was more like £1 ~ $1.75. Dayum.
    Right? Been a while since I looked. In my mind it’s always been ~2:1
    I still call it The Jake.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen. It was around $1.60 when I was there in 2014.

Brexit is working out splendidly, eh?

My wife and I took our kids to some artisanal pizza place in Midtown sac. $110 for the 4 of us, and I don't think we had any alcohol. We never went back. They went out of business.

Shit that annoys you

https://youtu.be/4qOvaBKugT8" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://<a href="https://youtu.be/4qO...qOvaBKugT8</a>

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    However many are in a shit ton.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    My wife and I took our kids to some artisanal pizza place in Midtown sac. $110 for the 4 of us, and I don't think we had any alcohol. We never went back. They went out of business.
    They didn't go out of business, they just relocated to the Seattle metro area, where they've been ranked the #1 Affordable Pizza Spot in the city for 3 years in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    We are having a small gathering this weekend.
    Rather than me take grill duty the wife said let’s just grab pizza to keep it easy.

Nowadays that can range from $12-$26 a pizza depending on the place.

I’m cool with a couple $26 pizzas for me and her to enjoy with our kids, but I’m not cool buying 6 of them for a bunch of assholes and their kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brushing my teeth with my ‘other’ hand. Smashed my shoulder a bit, And brushing with my right feels awkward, at best...
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by HD333 View Post
    We are having a small gathering this weekend.
    Rather than me take grill duty the wife said let’s just grab pizza to keep it easy.

Nowadays that can range from $12-$26 a pizza depending on the place.

I’m cool with a couple $26 pizzas for me and her to enjoy with our kids, but I’m not cool buying 6 of them for a bunch of assholes and their kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Papa Murphy to the rescue.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Brushing my teeth with my ‘other’ hand. Smashed my shoulder a bit, And brushing with my right feels awkward, at best...

wait until you try to wipe yer butt
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    However it will be a fresh new experience when he goes to rub one out.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    However it will be a fresh new experience when he goes to rub one out.
    Well, that’s just ‘The Stranger’.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    They didn't go out of business, they just relocated to the Seattle metro area, where they've been ranked the #1 Affordable Pizza Spot in the city for 3 years in a row.
    You aren't kidding. The best deals on food around here are found at the airport.

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    Exactly what a friend of mine complained about when he broke an arm in a smokejumping accident.

I've fractured/shattered my clavicle and done a Grade 2 AC separation on my dominant arm (separate incidents). Tooth brushing was way more awkward than butt wiping. I bought a Sonicare on day two.

Discovering your Fox shock no longer has a functional rebound circuit. I mean, the shock has always been underwhelming, but this just adds insult to injury.

Fucking Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    I've fractured/shattered my clavicle and done a Grade 2 AC separation on my dominant arm (separate incidents). Tooth brushing was way more awkward than butt wiping. I bought a Sonicare on day two.
    Sonicare on the butt? I'll take that under advisement.

Discovering your Fox shock no longer has a functional rebound circuit. I mean, the shock has always been underwhelming, but this just adds insult to injury.

Fucking Fox.

Two words: Mara Pro

You'll thank me later.

Two words: Mara Pro

You'll thank me later.
    I was actually able to "fix" it by letting all the air out, then re-adjusting the shock to my weight. But it begs the question... how did it get out of whack to start with?

Fucking Fox.

And no fair using my own psychological tactics on me. I'm right now looking into that Mara Pro...

Wait, you're eating and brushing your teeth and wiping your ass all with one hand? That's disgusting.

And no fair using my own psychological tactics on me. I'm right now looking into that Mara Pro...
    Save yourself some time and get a Mezzer and a set of Dominion A4s while you're there.

Save yourself some time and get a Mezzer and a set of Dominion A4s while you're there.
    Not ready to get rid of my MRP Ribbon coil... like it too much. And the Code-R's have been trouble-free in two years of riding (knock on wood).

But... I shall take your recommendations under advisement.

The continuous droning music inspiring a sense of dread that seems to have invaded every "classy" detective show. (Right now my wife is watching Young Wallander.) I think maybe it started with Law and Order Criminal Intent.

Some of the parcels around me have been carved up into 10acre parcels (that's as small as you can go) and people have moved out because they "want to live in the country" but evidently they don't want to live in "farm country."

I have one such person living to the west of me. When she moved here she could clearly see prior to signing on the dotted line that the land around her was being farmed and yet she texts me the other morning complaining about all the noise the corn harvester is making. WTF lady?

Meanwhile she lets her dogs bark day and night and doesn't fence them in so they are routinely found running down the road dodging cars or chasing horses.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism