Page 1077 of 1842 FirstFirst ... 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 ... LastLast
Results 26,901 to 26,925 of 46050
    the northeast freaking out about a hot couple of days in july.

I listen to Syracuse radio online and the news is all about finding cool areas, swimming pool extra hours and the high over this period, 92. it's 92 from june until September in most of the southeast and southwest; but no one is a pussy about it like i'm hearing from Syracuse.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    the northeast freaking out about a hot couple of days in july.

I listen to Syracuse radio online and the news is all about finding cool areas, swimming pool extra hours and the high over this period, 92. it's 92 from june until September in most of the southeast and southwest; but no one is a pussy about it like i'm hearing from Syracuse.
    They cancelled camp for my daughter today

Sooooft
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

The heat index! The heat index!... What the temp "feels" like... gotta get in to those triple digits somehow. Just STFU and tell me what the actually temp is. I'll determine for myself what it "feels" like thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I like my family. :shrug:

Even my wife's family is fine, it's just that they're Oklahomans.
    Ya gotta find the right mix. Just got back from family vacation on the beach. 4 houses of people worth - been going for decades. Each year the house mix changed, each year there was drama. Then one year, maybe 15 years ago, we were in a house mix that worked. Worked great. Never changed again. My mom's family and her sister's family, pretty much 2 people from every decade from single digits to 70s. It is a weeklong throw down in a house on a beach - surfing daily, tons of spectacular beer, my uncle who loves to grill that makes lunch on the beach everyday plus a few steak dinners, horseplay, drunken stupidity, and then wake up and do it again. Can't tell you how much I look forward to it. Great people, great time.

Wish I was there now.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Any "vacation" involving family beyond the nuclear portion is not a vacation. Avoid at all costs.
    Wifey’s mom calls Family “The F Word”.
    She’s pretty funny.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

When my son did Medical Corps basic training in Alabama in August a lot of the trainees were complaining about the heat on the field exercise--despite the air conditioned tents. Talk about soft.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Thing is, it was a Craftsman solid rubber (black) that cost $42. It just sucked. Must not be the same thing...
    Oh, that sucks. Must be what dunfree said. Bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    sears now != sears then
    Yup. I suppose so.

Warm sunny day on a shadeless south facing steep slope, near the top. Group with a dog on a leash comes along. There is a little pool of water, the dog starts drinking, the owner pulls it away while it was still drinking. I guess that's one dog that won't be peeing where it shouldn't, or anywhere else.

Smartphones. That have the charging port on the bottom of the phone. And that won't rotate the screen 180 degrees. This puts stress on the cable and charging port when I have to charge my phone while I am using it.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Warm sunny day on a shadeless south facing steep slope, near the top. Group with a dog on a leash comes along. There is a little pool of water, the dog starts drinking, the owner pulls it away while it was still drinking. I guess that's one dog that won't be peeing where it shouldn't, or anywhere else.
    Perhaps the owner was carrying special canine-formulated bottled water from Whole Foods.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

3 million gallons of 'untreated sewage' spill into Puget Sound after power outage, prompting beach closures

you mean after mtngirl went swimming, right?
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    3 million gallons of 'untreated sewage' spill into Puget Sound after power outage, prompting beach closures

Yeah, sounds like a lot of shit, but it ain’t. the solution to pollution IS dilution after all..... just a drop in the ocean.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Smartphones. That have the charging port on the bottom of the phone. And that won't rotate the screen 180 degrees. This puts stress on the cable and charging port when I have to charge my phone while I am using it.
    90 degree charge cables. Work great.

Fucking Fed ex. Fucking assholes drive right to my house stop in my fucking driveway have my goddamn package on the fucking truck and then drive away without even fucking leaving it.

forever lines to buy coffee because nobody can drink just fucking coffee now

forever lines to buy coffee because nobody can drink just fucking coffee now
    Vic’s in Boulder used to have a coffee only line when it got busy. Cash payment as well.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    Vic’s in Boulder used to have a coffee only line when it got busy. Cash payment as well.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    that's a great idea. also more than one person serving a line of 20 would good!

My dog got sprayed by a skunk last night. First for me. Fucking terrible. Smells nothing like “skunk smell” from roadkill or a distant spray.

A bath of baking soda and h2o2 and a second bath of vinegar and she still smells awful. She lives outside now.

Saddest stinky dog in the world.
    focus.

They better get somebody’s ass for this shit

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    Fucking Fed ex. Fucking assholes drive right to my house stop in my fucking driveway have my goddamn package on the fucking truck and then drive away without even fucking leaving it.
    Sorry, this thread has exceeded it's quota of Fedex complaints. Please delete your post. ;-- )

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    My dog got sprayed by a skunk last night. First for me. Fucking terrible. Smells nothing like “skunk smell” from roadkill or a distant spray.

A bath of baking soda and h2o2 and a second bath of vinegar and she still smells awful. She lives outside now.

Saddest stinky dog in the world.

I keep a bottle of this on hand for just such occasions. When pet gets sprayed douse them in this and let them dry. Do not wet the animal first!

When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Shit that annoys you

Bought it^^. Let’s hope I never have to test it out. What kind of results have you got KQ?

Annoying neighbors and their fucking little yappy dog.

"Bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark"
    neighbor yelling: ELLA, SHUT UP!

*5 seconds later...*

neighbors wife screaming "STOP IT"

*5 seconds later...*

I don't know what is more annoying, the dog barking or the owners hollering at it to stop. All of you pipe the fuck down! Just had a glorious couple of quiet hours where they went out somewhere. They just got home. "Bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark" "STOP IT"

Time to get out of here for the rest of the weekend....

That’s what I ended up getting at the pet store just now.

Lost an area rug and an entry mat to the debacle as well.

I’m pretty sure I smell like skunk and just can’t detect it.
    focus.