Page 1427 of 1446 FirstFirst ... 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 ... LastLast
Results 35,651 to 35,675 of 36143
    Annoying as fuck...
    When you are working in the basement, and it dawns on you that the dog is not where she normally is keepin your toes warm. So right when you begin to wonder where she is, you hear it... heauuughack! dog barf in the hallway. FACK!
    Guess those TPS reports will have to wait a bit longer.
    sigless.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Back in the day--way back in the day--when a plane was getting in late they would ask people to wait until the folks with tight connections could get off. I even had them hold my connection for a short while so I could make it. I assume there were more people than just me that needed to make the flight and that was back when if you missed a connection or your connection was canceled they would put you on another airline so it cost them money. That was back when there were empty seats on airplanes. I've told all this to my kids but they just laugh and think I'm senile. Which I am, but it's still true.
    this still happens on flights from SLC into JH on Delta.
    if a bunch of passengers are on delayed flights they will hold the plane.
    this has saved me many times. maybe my luggage wonít make it, but nbd.
    Iím guessing it also has to do with us having no connecting flights in Jackson so itís not impacting more flights to wait a bit.
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Fuck United.
    Seriously. Those guys are late. Every. Damn. Time. SO many missed connections. SO many unnecessary overnight stays in the layover cities. And they always try and screw you on accommodations when possible. Lately they've been giving Spirit a run for their money. Avoid at all costs. Delta's not perfect by any means, but they've definitely been "better" than the others for whatever that's worth. Still, they're just winner of the airline Special Olympics.

I really miss when I could get domestic flights on the good international carriers like Mexicana (RIP). Now THOSE guys were awesome to fly with. Always took them when routes allowed for it.

United breaks guitars.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    One of the many reasons that Iíve never understood peopleís affinity for road biking. Especially in busy areas. Sorry, but maybe find another sport, I hear pickball is all the rage.
    Thanks for a valuable suggestion.

Take a lap.

Annoys me I couldn't get back to UK to see my 89 year old Dad have his flight in a Spitfire.

After a bunch of days that he was grounded due to weather and tech issues he got it yesterday.

My sister got to fly in formation with him for part of the time in a Texan (Harvard) trainer.

I can't imagine what it must mean to someone who grew up in London during the war watching these things in combat overhead. He'll probably take the grin to his grave.

Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

That’s awesome �� (the flight, not that you can’t be there)

Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    this has saved me many times. maybe my luggage won’t make it, but nbd.
    I’m guessing it also has to do with us having no connecting flights in Jackson so it’s not impacting more flights to wait a bit.
    First time I went to JH was back in the 80's I think. They had just cranked up security because of hijackings. It was funny to see a bunch of security theater in SLC being done on the handful of passengers of our little plane, all of us in ski clothes. It didn't seem likely our flight would be a target.

But the strictest security I've ever seen in an airport was a few years ago flying from Cordova to Anchorage. 100% of passengers were Points North skiers.

My snowplow guy waits till winter to tell me that he is doubling the price per plow.

He gotchya by the short ‘n curlies, I reckon!
    Forum Cross Pollinator

Driveway ain't gonna plow itself.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    He gotchya by the short ‘n curlies, I reckon!
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Driveway ain't gonna plow itself.
    Yup and yup.

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    My snowplow guy waits till winter to tell me that he is doubling the price per plow.
    Donít know why heíd tell ya in the summer. Gives you a chance to shop around. But in case you havenít noticed, everything costs more now. Gas and trucks, and truck parts, tires, employees, etc etc

Shit that annoys you

Fucking Marketplace.

Itís bad enough itís a Facebook property, but using it is such a pain in the ass.

Scroll past something and want to find it again? Too bad! We updated your entire feed because you clicked on some other thing.

Searching for big unshippable things like a stove or lawnmower or truck wheels? Weíre going to include mostly listings that are across the country! Oh and you canít just set your default to be local only, weíll update it to shipping+local EVERY FUCKING TIME.

FB doesnít want you to sell things, they want to sell ads for you to sell things which is why it sucks so bad. Itís a profit center not a feature

Android updates that make shit look different, and move shit around, just so you know there was an update.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Android updates that make shit look different, and move shit around, just so you know there was an update.
    Mine just did that.

Why the hell did the alarm screen need to be reconfigured?

Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Fuck United.
    This bears repeating/

Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    this has saved me many times. maybe my luggage won’t make it, but nbd.
    I’m guessing it also has to do with us having no connecting flights in Jackson so it’s not impacting more flights to wait a bit.
    They did this all time when I lived and traveled out of Bozeman for work. It helped when it was usually the last Delta flight in for the night.

Whether youíre a proponent of the Oxford comma or not, you gotta pick a lane. Iím plagiarizing long boring policy documents and these fuckiní guysÖ.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Whether you’re a proponent of the Oxford comma or not, you gotta pick a lane. I’m plagiarizing long boring policy documents and these fuckin’ guys….
    Name:  what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  34.2 KB

Corporate re-orgs. I've seen this happen sooooo many times at work - my job never changes, just the people not fixing any problems are different.

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    Corporate re-orgs. I've seen this happen sooooo many times at work - my job never changes, just the people not fixing any problems are different.
    Do we work in the same place???

Android
    Yup.

Why does Critical Race Theory freak people out? Does looking at racism through a different viewpoint really scare you? Racism has been a part of our nations history wether you like it or not learning about it shouldnít be banned like some people have tried
    ďI have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.Ē