Page 715 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 ... LastLast
Results 17,851 to 17,875 of 46290
    Well said!

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    "emotional support" animals. I know this has been discussed before, but I just saw a "roommate wanted" ad where the poster said "no dogs, I have two emotional support cats". No, you have two cats.

and when it comes right down to it, aren't all pets "emotional support animals"? It's not like we have pets because they're efficient or do chores around the house, we have them because they make us feel good.

I'm sure it musta been said somewhere in this thread, but, here in Portland, the new normal is driving through yellow/red lights. Do I sometimes drive through a yellow? Yes, if I mostly can't stop beforehand. But, I see it all the time, especially when I do stop and then a few cars blaze by me and through the yellow, and as mentioned, often through the red. People just are in so much of a hurry to get their shit done, to go where they need to go! Few years ago police said they were going to start enforcing/writing tickets for this shit, but, not enough enforcement obviously, so everyone takes advantage. Oh, yeah, tailgaters as well. Impatient asshats.

Nah, Oregon drivers need to find some urgency! I hate it when someone slams on their brakes at a yellow and keeps both of us from making it through.

Yellow means go faster, ldo.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Fucking moron parents that stop right in the middle of a parking lot at a busy park and wait for their kid to finish practice, instead of parking like a NORMAL HUMAN BEING in a parking spot so as to not be a total fucking obstacle for everyone else.
    Fucking moron Lyft and uber drivers that stop right in the middle of the street to let out passengers, instead of pulling over to the curb like a normal human being so as not to block traffic on a busy street.

My Uber dirver did that last night. Just before a lighted intersection, too. But I was fucking hammered and really didn't give a fucking shit.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Just looking out my window and see the neighbors Golden drop a deuce and their other dog wolf it up. Yuck
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

leaving for the mountain at 6:30 and getting a pronounced wobble in the front driver side wheel. back to the house. i am so done with this piece of shit forester. we have had to fix so many things. we drove the civic longer and harder and more times up the mountain and more in the city and didn't replace anything outside of maintenance in 12 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Just looking out my window and see the neighbors Golden drop a deuce and their other dog wolf it up. Yuck

yeah but now he's going to go inside and lick somebody

Small toilet bowls. I really don't want my junk rubbing against the inside of a toilet...

Sent from my ASUS_A006 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    Fucking moron Lyft and uber drivers
    That's all you needed to say.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

for fuck's sake. loose lug nuts? we bought new rims recently. so now they're doing our oil change for free! gee thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Geezess, thank fer sharing... wtf
    ​I am not in your hurry

Quote Originally Posted by delco714 View Post
    Par for the course. Fuck bag
    Maybe he was running out of juice and they could only find an extension cord that long.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Maybe he was running out of juice and they could only find an extension cord that long.
    World's smallest violin playing for him

It was supposed to be more like a joke than it came out.

Shit that annoys you

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    for fuck's sake. loose lug nuts? we bought new rims recently. so now they're doing our oil change for free! gee thanks!
    Did you take it back in a week later to have them recheck the torque specs on them? If not it's on you. New rims always need to have the lug nuts re torqued due to the metal/aluminum compressing under the lug nut. They always mention this on new rim purchases. I just check mine on my own even when they just rotate balance them.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Did you take it back in a week later to have them recheck the torque specs on them? If not it's on you. New rims always need to have the lug nuts re torqued due to the metal/aluminum compressing under the lug nut. They always mention this on new rim purchases. I just check mine on my own even when they just rotate balance them.
    Yes. This.

it's been 2-3 weeks at least so on me i guess. i forgot once i had a functioning unit after months of repeated visits for tire and wheel problems.

Which one of you Seattle people is this?
    https://snowbrains.com/aspen-skier-p...valanche-area/
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

I laughed. Tried to add to it but the extension cord nailed it.
    Decisions Decisions

I am trying to search for specific shit, youth ski boots, and this guys crap is always listed with keywords that are far from what the guy is pushing

https://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/...531901526.html

Must have 100s of ski boot postings of crap, but decides to list youth boots

I thought it was clearly a joke.

You can't do that to lesbians!
    Decisions Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    Which one of you Seattle people is this?
    https://snowbrains.com/aspen-skier-p...valanche-area/
    Is digital death in CO again?