Page 1060 of 1838 FirstFirst ... 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 ... LastLast
Results 26,476 to 26,500 of 45938
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    when I'm in Sacto I get mine from the same Hmong sellers at the Sunday farmers' market. They're really ripe so we have to eat them within a few days. It helps to store them in a sealed container with paper towel above and below.
    When you are among the Hmong, do you find yourself humming a charming HMsong?
    Is it really the same sellers? Some say that surely some sellers must seem somewhat similar?
    Among the Hmong, I mean?
    Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Hotel TVs that reset to the "welcome to the hotel" channel every time you turn them off.

Bonus annoyance for the ones that have some cheesy background music that always starts at around a volume setting of 12 out of 20. Just what I want when I get back to my hotel in the wee hours after a night of drinking.

STAY thread is closing in on the PR0N thread page numbers.
    watch out for snakes

Somehow my summer has turned into nothing but Little League baseball. The boy loves it, but I’m ready to move on. This is the schedule for this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Websites that have a popup chat window that appears on EVERY new page. Fuck off chat person.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    Proof of dentists aging?
    I m not dentist, however, get off my lawn. After I see some thicc

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Websites that have a popup chat window that appears on EVERY new page. Fuck off chat person.
    And websites that have popup videos that follow while you scroll.
    Damn, we're in a tight spot!

20 mile ride yesterday and every group I passed going downhill, every single one yielded to me. Weirdest thing ever, most times I was already pulling over then they said "no, you go ahead". So now we both are stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    My thoughts exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Outdoor Summer swim team amused me. My kids finally gave up after a good 8 or 9 years of said shenanigans. The kids didn't like us making them ride bikes to and from 7:30 am practice.

When people insist on coming along on a long or strenuous hike but refuse to wear appropriate footwear. “No no, I always wear flip flops.”

Bloody blisters.

Swim team sucks. All day sunday meets in 100F + heat, "The next event is 47 heats of girls 6 and under 25 yard freestyle and we're not starting until we get some timers down here." Your kid is competing for maybe 6 or 7 minutes out of the 6 hours you spend there. Water polo OTOH is fun--fun for the kids fun for the parents.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Swim team sucks. All day sunday meets in 100F + heat, "The next event is 47 heats of girls 6 and under 25 yard freestyle and we're not starting until we get some timers down here." Your kid is competing for maybe 6 or 7 minutes out of the 6 hours you spend there. Water polo OTOH is fun--fun for the kids fun for the parents.
    LOL, yes so many damn heats of the little kids, some of which take forever to get to the other end of the pool. Doggy paddle, stop, adjust goggles, doggy paddle......I used to officiate to keep from getting bored to death.

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    LOL, yes so many damn heats of the little kids, some of which take forever to get to the other end of the pool. Doggy paddle, stop, adjust goggles, doggy paddle......I used to officiate to keep from getting bored to death.
    I was often tempted to throw a brown candy bar into the pool in the hopes of shutting things down.

Scuffing! What is it with people who can't lift their fucking feet when they walk? Some guy around 26yo seemed to always be in my isle at the grocers yesterday. Scuff, scuff, scuff just sliding along. Along with smokers and people who stand with their hands in their pockets scuffers are on my never hire list.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

12 yr old son decided to try to skip school today. We live within sight of his school.

He walked out of the house, went to the park for a while then came back home because "he didn't think there was much going on today at school"

This all came to light this morning after I received a call saying he'd been marked absent for the first 2 classes. I immediately called the school, they started combing the campus looking for him, and we finally found him 30 min later just as police were about to get involved

I had a mild panic attack. He woke up late and my wife was screaming at him as he walked out the door and he seemed pretty upset. My mind went to a dark place after we realized we didn't know where he was
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    12 yr old son decided to try to skip school today. We live within sight of his school.

He walked out of the house, went to the park for a while then came back home because "he didn't think there was much going on today at school"

This all came to light this morning after I received a call saying he'd been marked absent for the first 2 classes. I immediately called the school, they started combing the campus looking for him, and we finally found him 30 min later just as police were about to get involved

I had a mild panic attack. He woke up late and my wife was screaming at him as he walked out the door and he seemed pretty upset. My mind went to a dark place after we realized we didn't know where he was
    Ankle. Bracelet.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Scuffing! What is it with people who can't lift their fucking feet when they walk? Some guy around 26yo seemed to always be in my isle at the grocers yesterday. Scuff, scuff, scuff just sliding along.
    Hate to pull the race card, but it seems like Japanese people are notorious for this.

I am a huge static electricity monster. I have to be very careful not to scuffle my feet. I would not do well working around explosives even with all the grounding in the world. It is always a challenge when I assemble computer parts.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    but the sckuffle is the safest way to enter the water
    when the sting rays are hanging out close to shore.
    That's a whole different story. Fished the intercoastal in Florida and got good at the scuffle.

Altering plans to go pick something up from Craigslist tomorrow when the person emails me saying they sold the item. Our initial email string made it seem it was mine for the taking. Just another example of Craigslist fuckery.

led bulbs that last all of 3 months. #fuckers
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    led bulbs that last all of 3 months. #fuckers
    noticed that too. our kitchen lights have been weak on their expected timelines.
    and they are annoying fixtures to change, so I remember
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    be glad they told you before showing up
    True. They even gave me an address and phone number. Seems like common courtesy to let the person who contacted you first to have the opportunity to buy the thing even if it’s a day later. #fuckers

Well so many people get skunked on CL that it's hard to hold onto something when somebody is there in person and wants to buy with cash in hand. If you're a smart seller it's first one with cash gets it.