Page 1013 of 1848 FirstFirst ... 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 ... LastLast
Results 25,301 to 25,325 of 46194
    Maybe they shut down cause so many people get frostbite up there in June.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    ski areas that are closed on beautiful sunny days with edge to edge and top to bottom full snow coverage. it’s 50 fucking degrees out! it ain’t time to end night skiing yet.... it’s time for some fucking spring skiing, damn it!

Attachment 275163
    Skinning season

Wait. Are we talking about the Tugg Hill Plateau? Now if only they could put all that snow someplace with mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Wait. Are we talking about the Tugg Hill Plateau? Now if only they could put some mountains under all that snow.
    fify.

Agreed. Someone needs to form an action committee....

fify.

Agreed. Someone needs to form an action committee....
    Sounds uplifting.

ski areas that are closed on beautiful sunny days with edge to edge and top to bottom full snow coverage. it’s 50 fucking degrees out! it ain’t time to end night skiing yet.... it’s time for some fucking spring skiing, damn it!

Attachment 275163
    Sounds like Vail purchased it. They love shutting down. Tahoe is about to close down with a 15’ base at KW.

Yeah, Keystone in CO is shutting down 4/7, two weeks before Easter in a great snowfall year. I'm guessing they will extend the season, but if not, that's gonna put some serious pressure on the other resorts in the area. God forbid we get a weekend powder day, it'll causes a fucking apocalypse.

Shit that annoys you

When the wife asks what I think about something then argues with me about why that’s wrong

Don’t ask me if you don’t want a real answer

I didn’t ask for this argument

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    only a handful of mags willing to risk
    10$ playing the TGR bracket challenge

Gambling and gamblers.

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    Can’t be any worse than people who think boiling ribs is part of the cooking process
    Amen brother.

Shit that annoys you

Insecure people

Tip toeing around their triggers is really fun
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

900 pages of shitty annoying shit threads
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    900 pages of shitty annoying shit threads
    8098 shitty annoying shit posts : - )

SighClick image for larger version. 

Name:	1553218883687.jpeg 
Views:	108 
Size:	68.7 KB 
ID:	275343

Shit that annoys you

My daughters’ piano teacher’s husband doesn’t want to use salt, but he’s also too old to really maintain the sidewalk or steps that we have to walk around to go to the piano studio (rather than just let us walk through the house). So every Friday is a treacherous ice rink to steep icy wooden steps that I have to guide my 13yo and 8yo through every Friday at 4:30. I’ve offered to help shovel or pick ice or spread salt multiple times.... but really that needs to happen at 2pm-3pm, it’s frozen rock hard by 4:30 most days, and he doesn’t really have the right tools around, and aren’t I just being a monumental pain in the ass anyways? I’m pretty sure footed, even in my oxfords, but I’ve had to console kids multiple times who forget to pay attention and take a digger on the way in or out.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by tripice351 View Post
    SighClick image for larger version. 

Name:	1553218883687.jpeg 
Views:	108 
Size:	68.7 KB 
ID:	275343
    This reminds me...

Yellow paint used to mean “no parking”. Now I see it on parking curbs all over the place. So which is it: no parking, or a highlighted parking space?

Fuck I am easily annoyed.

People who fucking park their carts diagonally in the MIDDLE of the isle at the store. It's like they are TRYING to passive-aggressively take up as MUCH space in the aisle as possible.

I bet it doesn't even occur to them that they are being dumb fucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    My daughters’ piano teacher’s husband doesn’t want to use salt, but he’s also too old to really maintain the sidewalk or steps that we have to walk around to go to the piano studio (rather than just let us walk through the house). So every Friday is a treacherous ice rink to steep icy wooden steps that I have to guide my 13yo and 8yo through every Friday at 4:30. I’ve offered to help shovel or pick ice or spread salt multiple times.... but really that needs to happen at 2pm-3pm, it’s frozen rock hard by 4:30 most days, and he doesn’t really have the right tools around, and aren’t I just being a monumental pain in the ass anyways? I’m pretty sure footed, even in my oxfords, but I’ve had to console kids multiple times who forget to pay attention and take a digger on the way in or out.
    You should ask him how much insurance he's carrying on the house for personal injury. See if that gets his attention.

"You have some kind of umbrella policy that would cover someone that slipped on your sidewalk and was permanently injured/disabled?"

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    This reminds me...

Yellow paint used to mean “no parking”. Now I see it on parking curbs all over the place. So which is it: no parking, or a highlighted parking space?

Fuck I am easily annoyed.
    Neither. Yellow paint means “don’t sue me for tripping on this bright yellow curb that I painted yellow so you wouldn’t be able to say in court that I didn’t try to make it easy for you to see it by painting it yellow.”
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    You should ask him how much insurance he's carrying on the house for personal injury. See if that gets his attention.

"You have some kind of umbrella policy that would cover someone that slipped on your sidewalk and was permanently injured/disabled?"

It’s a very nice house with views of Lake Superior.

It would be a fine place to sit and gaze out at the sunrise while I rehabilitate from my neck injury......
    focus.

I’ve had to console kids multiple times who forget to pay attention and take a digger on the way in or out.
    Let them wear crampons to practice, duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Let them wear crampons to practice, duh.
    Hah. That would teach him to skip the salt to preserve his nice wood floors.
    focus.

Las Vegas commercial running during March Madness.....premise is funny, but I immediately change channel when I hear the “Champiooon” chant.

I’ve offered to help shovel or pick ice or spread salt multiple times.... but really that needs to happen at 2pm-3pm, it’s frozen rock hard by 4:30 most days, and he doesn’t really have the right tools around, and aren’t I just being a monumental pain in the ass anyways? .
    So sand. Works better to prevent falls than ice melter IME, although personally I use a combination of both.
    Option 2--bring skates, sticks, pucks, and play a little hockey--way more fun than piano lessons, no?

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    So sand. Works better to prevent falls than ice melter IME, although personally I use a combination of both.
    Option 2--bring skates, sticks, pucks, and play a little hockey--way more fun than piano lessons, no?
    Even a nice session of broomball might get the point across with less equipment to deal with.