Page 1536 of 1843 FirstFirst ... 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 ... LastLast
Results 38,376 to 38,400 of 46052
    I’m fkn annoyed by a few Trumpers I know who I’ve been friends with for 15 years who won’t get the fuck out of California. They bitch and bitch and bitch about Newsom and Brown and Pelosi and Kamala and on and on and fucking on. They bitch about sales tax but they buy and buy and buy. They bitch about gas tax but they drive hudge gas guzzling trucks. They bitch about illegal immigrants but hire amigos under the table to do ranch work. They bitch about how expensive groceries are but they buy unending lottery tickets.

fuck you - move to Kansas or something - the skiing and surfing is great there

fkn assholes
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

fuck you

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    I’m fkn annoyed by a few Trumpers I know who I’ve been friends with for 15 years who won’t get the fuck out of California. They bitch and bitch and bitch about Newsom and Brown and Pelosi and Kamala and on and on and fucking on. They bitch about sales tax but they buy and buy and buy. They bitch about gas tax but they drive hudge gas guzzling trucks. They bitch about illegal immigrants but hire amigos under the table to do ranch work. They bitch about how expensive groceries are but they buy unending lottery tickets.

fkn assholes
    fuck you
    How’s the hangover?

Quote Originally Posted by Squirreljam View Post
    Perhaps not an annoyance per se, but that Ernest_Hemingway no longer posts. The jacket cloth post is one of my favorite things on the whole innerwebz.

QUOTE=Ernest_Hemingway;4542682]I realize there is not much hope for a bulIfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets. But these qualities as of yet may gratefully not be purchased or rented at any price.
    [/QUOTE]

+++++1234
    what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

fkn assholes
    fuck you
    You had me at tRumpers.

My cousin fits that demographic. Lives in Orange County and has been talking about moving out of California for a couple years. They had talked about moving to Texas, so visited there and hated it (of course).

Mikey--did you just tell yourself "fuck you" or did someone delete a post between your two posts?

no I just needed to say “fuck you” again because I was so fkn annoyed

I thought someone I had on ignore said something horrible

funny

fkn assholes
    I am so sick of these motherfuckers. Get. The. Fuck. Out.

no I just needed to say “fuck you” again because I was so fkn annoyed
    I'm relieved. Thought maybe you had multiple personalities. One that says fuck you, the other that says fuck you at the first one.. One that starts threads, another that deletes them. : -- )

BTW, who has "better" hair, Gavin or Don Jr? Kimberly obviously things Don Jr. Maybe Gavin should grow a beard.

fkn assholes
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I'm relieved. Thought maybe you had multiple personalities. One that says fuck you, the other that says fuck you at the first one.. One that starts threads, another that deletes them. : -- )

BTW, who has "better" hair, Gavin or Don Jr? Kimberly obviously things Don Jr. Maybe Gavin should grow a beard.
    kimberly guilfoyle??? That's a man, baby!
    I see hydraulic turtles.

I see hydraulic turtles.

Some people have Long TDS for real. Guys, it's ok. The bad orange man is gone. LMAO. Everybody acting like he's Pennywise or something...

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    <snip> The bad orange man is gone.
    You must not be paying attention... 'cause this is an absurd statement.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    You must not be paying attention... 'cause this is an absurd statement.
    seriously. Half of the GOP genuflects to him seeking his endorsement and blessing, and he's stated his intention to run again in 2024, and yet he's gone?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    seriously. Half of the GOP genuflects to him seeking his endorsement and blessing, and he's stated his intention to run again in 2024, and yet he's gone?
    Whether or not the GOP candidate was endorsed by Trump is mentioned in pretty much every primary or election news story since Trump was President.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    kimberly guilfoyle??? That's a man, baby!
    True man jaw.
    But I’d hit it.

Ironically she was married to Gavin Newsome.
    Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    We filled out our primary ballots yesterday... the conservative voters of this state should be embarrassed at the Republican list.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    We filled out our primary ballots yesterday... the conservative voters of this state should be embarrassed at the Republican list.
    Interesting strategery: https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...t-ebof-vpx.cnn

Yeah ........ that's not going to end well. Ds aren't as smart as they think they are.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Ds aren't as smart as they think they are.
    They also lack strategy and a backbone. Which is also annoying.

Another day, another leaky battery. At least the device it was in still works this time. Duracell this time.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20220628_151542351.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	864.0 KB 
ID:	420216

I had a friend today tell me a hilarious story from yesterday. He was coming home from a dirt ride, west of Glenwood Canyon. He soaked for a bit afterward, showered, hopped on his moto and went I70 East. Shut down for fear of flash floods. As the brooding clouds built (they were like death, I was in Eagle watching them), he's like fuck it, I'll go get a battery for my vape. Mission accomplished, black clouds coming down, he takes the smart route and decides to return to the warm cesspool where he seems to find solace. Jumps in, and his leg starts burning. Realizes his mistake, runs out of the pool, tries to suck the water out, gets a mouth full of oil. Thing still smoking.

The vape shorted, got really really hot, he runs to the bathroom, it's smoking. He's burnt, the thing is smoking, and he's stoned out of his mind thinking the entire bath house will burn down.

He leaves it standing up in the changing room, returns to the pool, and looses his mind.

Black clouds and time passes, traffic starts to move. He realizes it's time to go home.

Good times.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague