Page 628 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 ... LastLast
Results 15,676 to 15,700 of 46293
    people who just chat with strangers on public transportation. leave me alone you hick

Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    Not an orchestra, but damn impressive...

Edit, yes this has been posted before, but maybe DoWork hasn’t seen it yet.
    That's awesome, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    hee hee
    i honestly can't figure out which color to use
    This might be your new sig

Quote Originally Posted by mbillie1 View Post
    the guy came up with a flashlight last night like the damn police while we’re sitting watching netflix, scared the fuck out of me. at least ups and fedex come during normal business hours.
    Ha. We're at the end of the line for UPS and FedEx and they often show up after 9 pm. No matter how many times it happens I never get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    When your dishwasher shits the bed right at the beginning of a holiday weekend.
    Wife got sick too, huh

Zeplaphone!! Thanks for that. Had never seen it. Over 5.5 million views. Those kids killed it and props to the teacher(s) that put that all together.

drum section holding it together tight

When your dishwasher shits the bed right at the beginning of a holiday weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phildo_Baggins View Post
    Wife got sick too, huh
    Heh, but I'm the dishwasher 'round these parts. I might shit the bed tonight - this dishwasher thing turned into semi-predictable fuck-up on my part.

It was beyond annoying. I went out and bought a nice new dishwasher, to be delivered at the end of next week. Home Depot's contractors won't install it because the space isn't directly next to the sink. Fine, fuck you, I'll do it myself. So I get home and think that I'll just take out the old one now so I'm not all jammed up when the new one's delivered.

It went to hell. I pulled the old one out easily enough, but the water shut-off valve wouldn't shut off all the way - it's pretty old. Back to big box hell to get a replacement valve but when I try to put that in the old brass washers were corroded on and I guess I fucked up the copper water pipe taking it off and it all leaked like a waterfall when I finally got the damn thing together. Oh, and the water's shut off the whole time, but that valve doesn't close entirely (singin' this old house blues) so it was dribbling the entire time I was trying to fit that bitch valve on. And it leaked like hell every time I turned the water back on full.

I worked on it for four hours, working by flashlight in a cramped cabinet under the sink trying to get it to work and only making it worse. I finally got some hose and hose clamps and jerried a kinked thing to hold it until we can have water until I get a plumber in to fix the copper pipe.

Now I'm sitting down with three fingers of cask-strength rye, and thinking about the cold dinner that's waiting. FML.

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 237
Size:  166.2 KB

That shit is beyond annoying. Vibes MS.

Plumbing sucks. Vibes.

Was changing a headlight bulb today which requires removing the assembly. Got a #30 torx (annoying) and got all the bolts loosened and go to lever out the assembly like I have done in the past. Not really budging, but it can be tricky.

I budged it. It made sounds, like plastic snapping. Which was from where I missed a bolt and another tab ripping.

Fack. Now held on by zipties. But I have lights!
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Shit that annoys you

Vibes. I didn't stay in a holiday inn but you should ditched that copper bullshit and just swapped out everything
    Last edited by mcski; 11-23-2017 at 10:55 AM.

D

Quote Originally Posted by The Suit View Post
    D
    Q
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Just use a ball gag when her mouth isnt otherwise occupied. You can use the one I brought the last time.

BTW Asswipe likes to watch.
    Great advice!

Heh, but I'm the dishwasher 'round these parts. I might shit the bed tonight - this dishwasher thing turned into semi-predictable fuck-up on my part.

It was beyond annoying. I went out and bought a nice new dishwasher, to be delivered at the end of next week. Home Depot's contractors won't install it because the space isn't directly next to the sink. Fine, fuck you, I'll do it myself. So I get home and think that I'll just take out the old one now so I'm not all jammed up when the new one's delivered.

It went to hell. I pulled the old one out easily enough, but the water shut-off valve wouldn't shut off all the way - it's pretty old. Back to big box hell to get a replacement valve but when I try to put that in the old brass washers were corroded on and I guess I fucked up the copper water pipe taking it off and it all leaked like a waterfall when I finally got the damn thing together. Oh, and the water's shut off the whole time, but that valve doesn't close entirely (singin' this old house blues) so it was dribbling the entire time I was trying to fit that bitch valve on. And it leaked like hell every time I turned the water back on full.

I worked on it for four hours, working by flashlight in a cramped cabinet under the sink trying to get it to work and only making it worse. I finally got some hose and hose clamps and jerried a kinked thing to hold it until we can have water until I get a plumber in to fix the copper pipe.

Now I'm sitting down with three fingers of cask-strength rye, and thinking about the cold dinner that's waiting. FML.
    This is almost exactly how every plumbing project I've ever tried has gone. Vibes

i believe proper attire makes a big difference with plumbing outcome.

Yes, plumbers crack is annoying as hell. If my shirt comes up i notice it immediately. How can you not feel the draft when your ass is hanging out? WTF, nobody wants to look at your fat, hairy ass.

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Vibes. I didn't stay in a holiday in but you should ditched that copper bullshit and just swapped out everything
    I'm a plumbing idiot/jerry, so are you saying maybe cut the copper piping (copper pipe comes out of the wall under the sink) and hook up some kind of PVC or braided tubing? Sounds like something I'd think I could do, but totally fuck up.

Also, do we have consent on that plumber's crack photo above? Just asking.

I'm a plumbing idiot/jerry, so are you saying maybe cut the copper piping (copper pipe comes out of the wall under the sink) and hook up some kind of PVC or braided tubing? Sounds like something I'd think I could do, but totally fuck up.

Also, do we have consent on that plumber's crack photo above? Just asking.

the plumber was ok with the wrench in lieu of pixelation

Shit that annoys you

I'm a plumbing idiot/jerry, so are you saying maybe cut the copper piping (copper pipe comes out of the wall under the sink) and hook up some kind of PVC or braided tubing? Sounds like something I'd think I could do, but totally fuck up
    I am still slowly replacing the copper lines in my place. The copper is fine but the fittings are worn out. Wherever I am faced with replacing a fitting and can't yet pull the line back to the main, Sharkbite-style connectors are your friend. They are mostly idiot-proof, and I consider myself a plumbing idiot

GoPro

What a shitshow. Tried to order a Hero 6 for my kid recently. Went through the process and used PayPal to finish up. Got an email confirmation from PayPal immediately, but nothing from GoPro. It took 3 phone calls to the Mumbai customer service line to finally be told that GoPro no longer uses PayPal, so there is no order. WTF? So you don’t take PayPal but it’s still on your site? Fucking idiotic.

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    GoPro

What a shitshow. Tried to order a Hero 6 for my kid recently. Went through the process and used PayPal to finish up. Got an email confirmation from PayPal immediately, but nothing from GoPro. It took 3 phone calls to the Mumbai customer service line to finally be told that GoPro no longer uses PayPal, so there is no order. WTF? So you don’t take PayPal but it’s still on your site? Fucking idiotic.
    Your first mistake was trying to order direct.. come on mang Amazon is the way to go with this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by BCMountainHound View Post
    I am still slowly replacing the copper lines in my place. The copper is fine but the fittings are worn out. Wherever I am faced with replacing a fitting and can't yet pull the line back to the main, Sharkbite-style connectors are your friend. They are mostly idiot-proof, and I consider myself a plumbing idiot
    These are bomber, I use them anytime a valve is a leaker.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    Your first mistake was trying to order direct.. come on mang Amazon is the way to go with this stuff.
    Not if you have a pro account.